News political alert! Do you approve of trumps doings while in office

Who would you have voted for in the last stretch of the election

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. That qualifies as inflammatory. The insults and name calling need to stop on this thread please.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force
Arguing with an administrator isnt the smartest thing to do online, kiddo.

Personally, I believe that trump has acted like any other politician would, and there's always going to be controversy on who's doing what and when and how in the political office. People complain about obamas inactivity, bushes getting the US into wars in the middle east for oil, clinton's sex scandal, bush SR's bad handle on the defecit, etcetera.

What america does need is multiple other political parties, as two major parties are not enough to encompass the entirety of americas demographics. Most importantly, is that the younger, more inexperienced members of the government and those who wish to become members of the government need to go into the system with a clear head and the prominent thoughts of what is best for the american people and not for themselves.

America was built by a group of many people arguing about how to keep america afloat, not a group of a few people arguing about what should be done. The land of the free and the home of the brave has become the sparta of the modern world, and a such, needs to behave like it.

"Kid?!" You don't have anywhere near the age difference to call me that without it being rude.

"America was built by a group of many people arguing about how to keep america afloat, not a group of a few people arguing about what should be done."
Actually there was a LOT of disagreement about what should be done. Especially when it came to establishing the government and slavery.

"The land of the free and the home of the brave has become the sparta of the modern world, and a such, needs to behave like it."
Sparta? Did you mean Athens? Because Sparta was NOT a good place to live. Unless you meant America has become an anti-intellectual nation poisoned by toxic masculinity, in which case I would agree. I would disagree we should act like it though.

You missed what I asked you.
How does his analogy of America's political position among other nations and how we're the strongest out of every single one of them logically lead to "America has become an anti-intellectual nation poisoned by toxic masculinity."
1. America is nowhere near the strongest.
2. Are you asking for statistics on America's massive problems with ignorance and social problems? U.S. Politics & Policy - Pew Research Center

1. It's not though. Just off the top of my head China beats America at those, and numerous other countries beat it on most positive issues like health, income inequality, happiness, etc.
2. I was confused by claiming America was like Sparta. I said what Sparta was and asked if he meant America was like that. Sparta was a really bad place to be.

About sparta, if you were a natural born citizen, life was actually pretty good. Free healthcare, good food, you got free land upon retirement from the military (only five years of service too) etcetera. But you are really good at dodging questions.

Allright man, if you REALLY wanna get technical thats just a bunch of pixels rearranged on a screen that doesnt prove anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back