• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic 〘POLARIS.〙〣 Samrasa of the Darksteel

Hello! I'm wondering if sign-ups are still open?
Well, not really, or more like yes but actually no. We're pretty filled so I'll probably be taking one more person max and you'll need to submit a CS and iron out any issues if there are any in less than 2 days.

Well, not really, or more like yes but actually no. We're pretty filled so I'll probably be taking one more person max and you'll need to submit a CS and iron out any issues if there are any in less than 2 days.
Ahhh, I see I see. Thanks for answering! Unfortunately I don't think I'd make it to that timeframe, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for any future openings.

I might be up to the challenge, if that challenge is still open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back