• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom PokéRP

RoleplayAllDay

Heya guys! I’m looking for something rather simple today: an RP set in the Pokemon World. That can range from stories of young Trainers who want to be Pokemon Masters or catch them all to Pokemon firefighters or leader of an Evil team. As long as it’s a RP revolving around Pokemon, ot’s fair game!

Here are some other pointers as to what I’m looking for though:

- I’d like to play this RP as GM, which means your character is the star of the show, while I play the world around you (instead of my own character)

- Post length is not of too big of an importance to me. I value what you say much more than I value how many words you use to say it.

- You can be anyone you want, but please don’t be a Canon character. Originals are way more fun imo!

- We can play on here, but I’d much prefer playing on Discord, so if that works for you, please let me know! Also, this whole pandemic thing going on has given me quite a lot of free time, so I would prefer it if you’re also quite the active RP’er yourself!

So yeah, wether you have an idea ready to go or are just intrigued and want to come up with something together, send me a message! Hope to hear from you soon!

This sounds super cool, but I've never written in the style of rp you mentioned so I was wondering if you'd mind sending me an example?

I would not mind a pokemon roleplay. Though, I would like to cast the pokemon world in a darker light, to be a much more dangerous and realistic world. So, training pokemon is actually a dangerous hobby, and some ill prepared trainers do end up getting killed over it. Team Rocket and other groups are serious criminals, and they would think nothing of murdering anyone who gets in their way. Some trainers are cruel and callous to their pokemon, and pokemon can end up suffering fatal injury during battles. So, it would be a Game of Thrones meets Pokemon sort of thing.

Let me know if you would be interested.

Are you still looking? If so, this sounds very interesting. If so, do you happen to have a Discord? It's really the only place I Rp... It's just easier with my busy schedule.

For that matter Obsidian Obsidian your concept is interesting too! And makes sense, since people are putting animals together to fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back