• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poker Night at the Inventory

Characters
Here
"Waaaait a minute...." Captain Falcon slowly turns to look at Surgess. "Who ARE you? And why are you adorable? Oh, and I'm gonna raise.....Hmmm....let's say $500. We're betting with dollars, right?"

Last edited:
"I think everything is staying one to one. But we already have chips." He pointed out. He wasn't too fond of the raise, but what could he do? "Call." He spoke plainly.

Surgess sighed glaring at the captain "the names surgess... Surgess skull of the skull family... A family of alete assassins... And I'm cute because I'm 6 years old... And well no one suspects a cute 6 year old to be a skilled assassin. They just assume. Oh its small and cute and defenceless! Let's attack it!"

f-zero_-_captain_falcon_as_seen_in_f-zero_gx_and_f-zero_ax-png.784231
Captain Falcon soaks in the information of a child assasin "...Smart. Unerving. But smart. But what brings you to poker though? Also, Imma call it."

Surgess crossed her arms "I'm here to pick up a package... Nothing more... But I was told some of the vantom troup was going to be here trying to steal the package... So what better than to blend in... All I hafto do is wait and act normal..."

Surgess crossed her arms "I'm here to pick up a package... Nothing more... But I was told some of the vantom troup was going to be here trying to steal the package... So what better than to blend in... All I hafto do is wait and act normal..."
“What is being this package you are having the need of the picking of up? Fawful is having curiousness.” Fawful asks her.

“What is being this package you are having the need of the picking of up? Fawful is having curiousness.” Fawful asks her.
She glared "classified information. You wanna know your gonna hafto make me. And I DON'T talk easy" just then someone dressed as a bar tender walked up and slipped something to surgess before walking off "just in time" she slipped it into her cloak.

Surgess sighs "wonder how long till I'm given the all clear to leave.... God I could be here all night!"

He gave a small huff to the captain. He was really hoping he would just fold so it'll be easy. He laid out his cards. An 8 and a Jack. "I hope you know there is nothing normal about a kid being at the inventory. But I guess I can't talk either, huh?" With him being 13 and all that. But then again help wasn't trying to blend in. The only adult that seemed to be here was Falcon. Because that green guy looked even younger than the actual child at the table.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Really? Cuz where I'm from tons of skilled kids go to places like this. And they go to auctions too! That is if they have a hunters license. But the only way to get one is to complete the hunters exam which changes every year! Not to mention out of he 300-500 people who join only about 10 make it! If not less!"

"HA!"
Captain Falcon shows his hand: An ace and a 10 on the table "Read 'em and weep, kids!" Captain Falcon leans back with his chair with a triumphant smile

Last edited:
"HA!"
Captain Falcon shows his hand on the table "Read 'em and weep, kids!" Captain Falcon leans back with his chair with a triumphant smile
Surgess scoffed "that was just luck!"

Just then a pink haired alien lady fly's in and over to the group
Screenshot_2021-11-13-20-14-31.png

"Hello friends! May I be doing the game of poker with you?"

Dark Pit has a pair of 8s. Captain Falcon has two pair! Captain Falcon wins the hand!
Fawful-$19,200
Surgess-$19,200
Dark Pit-$18,700
Captain Falcon-$22,900
sorry Starfire we already started. You can watch though.

dealing in the next cards now. This Time Surgess will start.
pot-$1,200

Dark Pit gave a huff when he got beat by the old man. "Yeah. What she said." He mumbled before glancing over when someone new flew over to the table.

Starfire blinked "oh..alright then... I shall do the watching and hanging out with all of you!"

Surgess glanced at her cards "I call.."

Starfire flew over to dark pit "hello friend! May I interest you in the ways of the company?" She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back