• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poker Night at the Inventory

Characters
Here
Dark Pit was extremely lost in whatever Fawful and the Falcon guy were talking about. So he just kinda blocked them out. Games and whatnot. What did that even mean? "I'm checking again."

Last edited by a moderator:
f-zero_-_captain_falcon_as_seen_in_f-zero_gx_and_f-zero_ax-png.784231
"Uh, yea I think....I think I'm gonna check." Captain Falcon looks at his hand

Last edited:
"Hmmm..." She scratched her head. She felt like a mafia boss doing poker in a criminal hang out. Well she was sorta a criminal... She killed people for a living. "Remind me to never quit my main job cuz clearly poker ain't my luck!"

He glanced between his cards and the ones on the table. "Check." He spoke before glancing at the girl. "Anyone who considers playing poker as their job doesn't have a job."

He glanced between his cards and the ones on the table. "Check." He spoke before glancing at the girl. "Anyone who considers playing poker as their job doesn't have a job."
She glanced at him "right... Well. If it were a job I'd be in dept and being hunted by the most alete of black list hunters"

"And that makes the lesson of the day, don't play more than what you have." He didn't understand humans at times. Why keep playing when it just keeps leading to bad things happening to them?

"Honestly... I don't know why my parents sent me here... I could be out there doing what I do best! Running at top speed faster than a train! Punching through brick walls! And getting red stains on my hands!"

"Honestly... I don't know why my parents sent me here... I could be out there doing what I do best! Running at top speed faster than a train! Punching through brick walls! And getting red stains on my hands!"
Fawful asks “where would you be getting the stains of redness on the hands that are belonging to you?”

Last edited:
“Why would they have the turning into redness?” Fawful asks, clearly he’s never heard of blood before

"Their insides are full of red liquid called blood.. When you cut a victem they bleed the blood... And I sometimes hafto search my dead victem for required items henceforth getting the blood on my hands"

“Hmmm. I will have to have the studying of this thing that is being ‘blood’.” Fawful says the word blood like it’s foreign to him.

She held her hand out to fawful "can I see your hand without the cards?"

Last edited:
“Ow-ing!” He rubs his hand and all there seems to be is a cut on the glove, no blood whatsoever, but a big ‘26’ in bold lettering appeared above him to signify damage. Still with his big toothy grin on his face he pulls a little blaster out of his cloak spinning it on his finger and shoots her with it, it would only hurt, not kill.

She was so small she struggled to get back in the chair. Literally needing to jump to grab it and pull herself up "hmp...h...so you don't bleed? Hm...how strange... Wanna see my blood then?"

“I will have the extracting of the blood that is yours after I am having the beating of you at the game that is being poker.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back