• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
If you’ve ever played or watched poker night at the inventory you get the general idea. But for those who haven’t I’ll explain. Several characters from different fandoms get together at an underground game house called ‘the Inventory’ In secret. And my idea for this RP is we make our own version of Poker night, where we have certain characters come in to play a series of poker tournaments. Each one we’ll have new characters come in, maybe even have some characters return if we feel like it.
The idea is that all the characters we choose will have fun interactions with each other as they play. As such this RP is more light-hearted and conversational. I’m looking for at least 3 other people to start this. If you’re interested, please send a DM or reply to this thread. BTW. So the poker game itself is random, there’s an app on the app store called card picker. I’ll use that app to act as the dealer, and PM each of you your cards each round

Last edited:
I like the idea but is there a way we can play poker online so it's a bit more random then
"hey I got another royal flush!"

I like the idea but is there a way we can play poker online so it's a bit more random then
"hey I got another royal flush!"
Yes! There’s an app on the app store you can get for free called card picker. That would be the best way.

I'll have a look at it,
If this happens the video game characters I'd like to play as would be...
Waluigi, Shaggy, Dutch or John marston, maybe krieg the psycho as a final boss

(Edit-- I'm on android and can't find said free app. I'm probably out)

I'll have a look at it,
If this happens the video game characters I'd like to play as would be...
Waluigi, Shaggy, Dutch or John marston, maybe krieg the psycho as a final boss
Hahaha. Awesome. If all goes well you’ll get a chance to play all of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back