• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern — poker face

pollypocket

wallet holder
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
giphy.gif
Everyone has some kind of skill, and it's up to the individual to use that ability however they see fit.

In your case, you are very good at what you do; Good enough to, apparently, attract some attention from someone who wants to use your abilities for their own purposes. It's unclear exactly who contacted you, but their goal is obvious. They want something, and rather than get their own hands dirty, they're using you to get it.

There doesn't seem to be much in it for you. It would've been easy to refuse, if not for the other part of their message: They know about something you want to hide, and they're not afraid to reveal it if you don't comply.

In short, you've been blackmailed into doing their bidding. Now, with the help of a few others in the same situation, you have no choice but to pull off what may just be the heist of the century.

-​

can you tell i haven't thought through too many of the details here?

honestly, i've just been craving a heist-type plot for whatever reason. it's been a while since i've run a group rp, and i'm probably going to need quite a bit of help with certain things along the way. if you're up for brainstorming major plot details together, i'd really appreciate it!

i don't have a set number or anything, but i would like this to remain as a fairly small group. discord will also be required for ooc and plotting! i'm not a stickler for word counts either, but i would like any members of the group to be able to write at least a few paragraphs. other than that, most of my rules are the obvious stuff, so i guess that's all?

if a couple people reply with interest, i'll set up a discord and get to work on a cs thread! happy heisting!

thank you all for the interest !

apologies for a quick reply bc i’m a bit busy at the moment, but i really quickly wanted to get up the link to the discord:

anyone is free to hop in there, and i’ll be on intermittently to answer any questions—the next few hours will be spotty, but i’ll be sure to be more active soon after!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back