• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pokemon

Lemonsanity

Anti-Capitalist Queer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
As The group of trainers ran through the forestry of the Hoenn region, Team rocket was quickly catching up. The calls of their pokemon were getting louder. The group turned left to avoid a dead end, and only ran into another. The Team Rocket officers were now just in front of them as they turned around. Now, it was time to battle.

The Trainers' teams tore through Team rocket, until the evil organization was no more.

That was decades ago, when Team Rocket was everywhere. Now, With Rocket gone, other Organizations are rising without the fear of being Crushed. Team Skull, Team magma, and Team aqua all have combined into on. TEAM ELEMENT. How will they be stopped?

Alola! Feel free to reply to this thread, as I really need members for this roleplay.

I've found myself back inside the world of Pokemon, which I haven't visited for a year or so now. I welcome you to my page, and this particular roleplay. Only a couple rules...

Don't be an ass

No Over-powered Abilities

Any PVP Battles will have the winner determined prior to the battle at random by die roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back