• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon - A Fresh Perspective (Closed - PM for entry)

norway

a white butterfly
Anyone want to write Pokemon with me? I’m not looking for PMD, or gjinka. Mainly just trainers or humans of some kind, perhaps a spin on the “Detective” universe —- I def don’t mind manga, anime, or game verse. Would probably prefer the games, as I’m most up to date on them.

I don’t mind doubling, but I’d like to start off early and have a real journey. Whether it be a generic journey, or some elaborate plot that is very unique to the universe. I’d rather avoid badge collection due to battle redundancy but don’t mind if you’d like your character to be collecting, mine won’t be however. I also wouldn’t mind incorporating light dice for the sake of excitement and fairness, I.e. what Pokemon you’ll run into, damage done, whether or not the status effects them, finding items, etc.

As far as requirements go, I prefer at least two paragraphs, as much Pokemon knowledge as possible for accuracy, someone who will not be OP or goddy, and someone who will talk with me to some degree at least with plotting but I also have many worthy memes (: I prefer discord but we can talk here as well.

If anyone is interested please shoot me a message. I’d like serious and dedicated inquiries! Let’s indulge in the nostalgia and have some fun (:

lonecoyote lonecoyote hey love ❤️ Long time no talk

Anyways guys it’s nice to have some interest! I’ll tag y’all in a group chat and we can discuss decisions. Had a really rough night so it might be a few hours.

It really has been, i had to take a hiatus from here for a bit, but it's so nice to see and hear from you again!
Same message me anytime!

Sorry guys I won’t be posting today. Had a very bad last night and I am too sick right now but I will soon!! Stay tuned.

Hey everyone be making the thread someone tonight thanks so much for your patiences. Been a long ass week for me but I’ll get it done ASAP so we can get this going (:

OOC thread is up guys! The rest will come tonight.

RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard
CaptainSully CaptainSully
lonecoyote lonecoyote
Critical.Over Critical.Over
Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight
THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back