• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon?

norway

a white butterfly
Anyone down to brainstorm some pokemon rps? maybe a small group? light dice elements? multiple plots and side quests? little bit'a romance?

i'm just really craving pokemon (always am) but I honestly don't have an exciting unusual plot, hoping y'all can help me out with that. I just want something unique, fun, and definitely long term. lots of banter and memories to be made. post here if you're interested?

Hello! I love Pokemon rp's. I don't recall if I've spoken with you before on this topic or not, though I think I did and you're free to turn me down if our history isn't good (your memory on this would probably be better than mine haha) but I'd love to try an rp. Any preference on who the main characters are? Trainers? Pokemon? Gijinka?

Hello! I love Pokemon rp's. I don't recall if I've spoken with you before on this topic or not, though I think I did and you're free to turn me down if our history isn't good (your memory on this would probably be better than mine haha) but I'd love to try an rp. Any preference on who the main characters are? Trainers? Pokemon? Gijinka?
Heyyy Noi. We have written together in the past yes, as far as I recall They were positive experiences just left unfinished.

I was personally hoping trainers to be honest, but if you have any other ideas you could convince me on PMD or Gjinka. Haven’t written either in years though. Trainers would indeed be my preference though.

Ahaha, I bet most of those unfinished bits were because I lost interest or got depressed. Sorry about those...

Anyways, the plot I always try to push for is a gijinka x whoever-you-wanna-play plot where I'd play a male gijinka Arceus. I've played him for about five or so years and am very good about not powergaming, auto hitting, god modding, metagaming, the like. A general idea for a plot would be something like Team Galactic starting up again so Arceus decides to try and nip it in the bud before it messes up space-time again, and he winds up teaming up with your character to do so. The general backstory I have for the gijinka-ness is that all Legendaries and Mythicals can take a human form of their choosing, so normal Pokemon will still be a thing.

If you want, we could double up with a normal trainer x normal trainer pairing too. Or just have a small ensemble of characters, or maybe a third player if anyone's interested. Of course, we can also ditch the gijinka idea if you're just not feeling it. I just always like to ask first.

hi, i would like to rp :D 'normal' or gijinkas ? im fine with both XD
What do you think about having a story be based on a nuzlocke run? I had this idea a while ago and would love to give it a try <3

Hiya! If you don’t mind I’m definitely up for two or more Pokemon owners travel together and just go on adventures together with some romance (I’m a sucker for roleplaying multiple couple dynamics)

hm. Ive never rped pokemon before but ive been a fan off and on for years. I might be interested in doing a trainer based rp? I have a trainer character i shelved a long time ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back