• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon x Harry Potter | OOC

Favorite house?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, thank you~ 🙂

So I'm thinking of playing the Hogwarts equivalent of school nurse (healer? matron?) but not sure about her house and personality...

I'm planning on making a student character, but I also have a back burner idea for a professor character. Is it possible to do both or should I just stick to one?

I'm planning on making a student character, but I also have a back burner idea for a professor character. Is it possible to do both or should I just stick to one?
I don't have a rule against multiples . I think you should do whatever makes sense for you. If you know yourself, then it's only a matter of what you can prioritize. I think people might be overthinking this whole character thing. Do I need to outline exact roles and people go from there? I'm trying to give people some freedom to decide what they want for themselves.

Oh, thank you~ 🙂

So I'm thinking of playing the Hogwarts equivalent of school nurse (healer? matron?) but not sure about her house and personality...
A school nurse probably would have been around during the events of the Hogwarts War, is a survivor, keen on not repeating those mistakes, could have some battle experience or trauma. Split personality? Sandslash or Arcanine kinda works here.

Mmk, I'll probably just stick with my Corviknight kid. But, if you guys are actually just desperately in need of teachers, I always got an herbology teacher on my mind.

Took me a bit to find it so here's a quick link to the CS thread for others:

I'm also gonna double up with Akane and Magikarp kid once I figure out who he is. I'll try to get in his character sheet in as well sometime before next Sunday hopefully. Nice to see more people are looking into being teachers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back