• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Verse: Looking for Long-term Romance Writing Partners!

Hello, everybody! I'm looking for a few active people who wouldn't mind plotting and writing with me. I'm online nearly every day and am more than capable of posting at least once if not more on the daily. The only thing I require of my rp partners is that they let me know when they'll be away so I don't feel like I'm getting ghosted. I am in the 25+ age group and would also ask that no minors respond to this. I do not feel comfortable rping romance with characters that are underage as well. All characters that I play have been aged at least 18. I am in the CST timezone and have a job that has me working most mornings. I have a wonderful sense of humor and enjoy becoming friends with those I write with. The length that I post usually varies anywhere from para to multi-para unless the characters are having some sort of discussion or I'm bantering. I prefer canon characters. No OCs, please. I do not mind crack pairings and characters can be paired up with characters from other regions as well. Please message me if interested!

Characters that I'm willing to rp as:

Pokemon Red/Blue

Sabrina
Erika
Lorelei

Pokemon Gold/Silver

Whitney
Clair

Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby

Flannery
Winona
Shelly