• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Vera Valle

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Jaylyn Rehn

Team:
Vera-Valle-team.png

Not too long after Jaylyn dashed her indeedee’s dreams of island getaways, they had a guest. The man reminded the nurse of one of the corviknight riders from back home. In actuality, he turned out to be the mayor of Cumulus City. Jaylyn gladly shook his hand.

“The pleasure is all mine- oh!”

She was surprised when he pulled her in. Something beyond security detail was at play, as per the usual arrangement in Valle Verde. She nodded to the mayor’s private request. Though unsettled by the mysterious request, Jaylyn saw the mayor off and returned to her work.

“Looks like we’re not going to be too bored tonight,” she said to DeeDee. “It’s nice though, being called your own name instead of Nurse Joy. Guess I’ve made a difference here after all.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Nurse Joy.”

“Nurse Joy.”

The two seemingly identical nurses greeted each other as Jaylyn’s replacement took over operations at the construction site. Jaylyn had since changed into a rather lax security uniform: a dark blue polo, tan khakis, comfortable sneakers, and denim jacket in case the night turned chilly. She walked out of the construction site and sighted her ride. For someone used to carriages carried by large bird pokemon, the nurse was a bit hesitant to grab onto the animated balloon with nothing else to support her. Still, duty called.

“Just don’t drop me,” Jaylyn told the drifloom. “The mayor would have a hard time getting reelected if I’m a red splotch on the pavement.”

With that dark comment, Jaylyn took the drifloon’s offered tendril as well as the second appendage. She wasn’t taking any chances.

The Driftloon waited til she had grabbed on with both hands before beginning to drift off, hardly even noticing Jaylyn. Its eyes scanned the streets as it completed its task, eyes widening at some scenes, growing bored at others, it was in its own little world. It drifted slightly above the skyline of the city, which, being Vera Valle wasn't that tall. 4 stories in the busiest parts was as busy as it got, before it began to lower down, dropping off Jaylyn on a concrete rooftop, behind a billboard. Sitting on a metal rut, was the same mayor from earlier, and behind him, a girl who seemed to be directly from Alola. (Its Lilinoe)

The driftloon began to float off again, before a red beam of light drew it back into its Pokeball.

"Get back here you little scamp. You get me in trouble enough during press conferences, don't need you drawing attention to a secret meeting too by picking up kids from an icecream truck and leaving them across town when you get bored."

The mayor had a smirk, his personality much different from before. He seemed much more relaxed, and much less the 'friendly meek old man'. Now he looked like a typical mastermind,

"Jaylyn, the good of you to come. Lilinoe, you too. A'ight, Imma cut to the chase. Half of my police force is corrupt, and the enemy has ears 'round every corner. Can't trust my own citizens, horrible time to be old and in charge. You you trainers though, Maria has high praise of you. That blubbering nervous break down doesn't have high praises of ANYONE. So, I try you completely.

Rumors from my police who aren't corrupt say some of them are getting bribed to look the other way tonight when a distress call comes from the stadium. The league is bringing an Alolaon Meowth for some social experiment and asked my fine city to take care of it. They're wanting to test the evolution of foreign pokemon in this valley, to see what effects they bring. There's also a few others, think a Kantonian Magnemite, Galaran slowpoke, and a Johto Poliwag. But Blackleaf has its eyes on that Meowth they do. Why I believed you, Lilinoe was a good pick for this.

I suspect they'll strike tonight. I've got a campaign speech, otherwise, I'd be there to help out. Because it's a campaign speech, it's double important this goes down well for me, but well, for the pokemon as well. My opponent's a Blackleaf sympathizer. We've all got our battles to fight."

He tossed a Pokeball to Jaylyn. "See if this helps a bit, it's a Fletchling. I'd offer a more powerful pokemon, but hell, my stronger pokemon hardly listen to me, there's no way they'd listen to someone else. This one is a bit... strange. It knows Fly and Sunny Day. I'm not sure how useful it is in a fight, but it'll manage to carry you anywhere and can change the weather. So... It's powerful in its own right."

He grinned and leaned in on his cane. "I know you two can do it, I've got great faith in you. This fine city depends on you. "

She found a place to sleep next to a clean lake, and it was very convenient. By the morning she got ready to wake up in a nice, sunny day. Kim got out of her sleeping sack and went next to the water to brush her teeth and wash her face, when...
"Hum?" - A shadow went over her, so fast, she could barely see something reflecting on the water. - "A Pokémon? What was that?" - the creature was gone, she couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was. - "Wow, okay.. ?"
Kim picked up one pokéball and released the Eevee, Neva was already out of hers. It was time for breakfast, so, Kim prepared the food for her pokémon, and also, obviously, herself. Nothing too fancy, but they really liked it. As for herself, she got a pack of cookies and some canned lemonade.
"Alright, i think we are ready to go, we still have a long way to go, right?" - She picked up her backpack and searched for something inside it. - "Huh.. weird" - and looked even more. - "What the hell? Where is my map?" - she moved her gaze to the sides, until she noticed something a good 10 meters away. When she come next to it. - "Aaaahhh! Nooo!!!" - She picked it up on the floor, it was completely destroyed. - "My map! Something ate my map! Oh, great... Oz, what happened? Did you let something inside my backpack?" - However, Oz just looked confused at her. - "Tsc.. Alright, no problem. We just have to improvise. But we got to find somewhere, and i need to buy a new one. Who's ready for the best part of the day? That's right, let's start walking. Let's go."

With that, after packing everything, they started walking together, with both the girl's pokémon by her side. It was a nice day, well, at least at first. The fact of them being on some plains, well, it made the sun hit really hard. Of course, she remembered to use sunscreen, but still, that was not the greatest climate to travel by foot. Sure, they stopped here and there in any shadow they found. Hours later however, Oz then touched her leg. - "Hm? What? Ah... you're tired right? That's okay, that was some good exercise, you can come back." - With that, she returned the Eevee to the pokéball. - "Hm. How about you Neva? You want to go inside your pokéball too?" - But Neva just shook her head saying no, and jumped on Kim's shoulder. Sure, there was some extra weight, but at first it was really, really nice. The cold breath of Neva cooled Kim's face. - "Ahh... that's nice, Neva, thanks... but..." - It took just a little bit. - "Just... brr... not all the time, now it's too cold!" - Just a little bit of that and Kim was almost freezing. - ".. brrr.. wait. Look over there!"
The Vulpix suspected that was just to make her stop breathing on her trainer's face, but there was actually something ahead.
"What is that?"
Kim noticed the crowd and became very curious about it. She approached it, with her friend still on her shoulder, trying to take a good look on what was going on. Apparently she missed the entire first part of it.
"What is going on?"

Last edited:
Kenneth Vano, Maya Kaufman
While the constant buzzing of whatever energy within the Outlands was rather grating, Kenneth had far worse. Pitch black caves that were swarming with ghosts and deserts that blasted heat in every direction was far worse than a minor headache. Then again, it was getting irritating. Kenneth huffed as he looked around the area.

Everything was weird. Weird monks, weird clouds, weird Pokemon. He shook his head as his eyes wandered into a familiar white furred, black mammal in front of him. Immediately he paled. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!” Kenneth said as he immediately jumped behind Maya. “Get me away from that thing!” Fear was distinct in his voice as he cowered behind Maya.

The buzzing in the air was already starting to give Maya a splitting headache, causing her to notice but not really process the Pokémon that had appeared a few times already. “What?” She blinked, looking quickly between Kenneth and the panicked Absol standing in front of them. Kurama stood quietly and watched, trying to seem as imposing as he could with a sleeping Ralts and Noibat on his back. “This guy? Honestly he looks just as afraid of you.”

“No no no! You don’t understand Maya! That’s an Absol,” Kenneth said as if it explained everything. I really didn’t, but anyone from Hoenn would understand his blatant fear of the Pokemon in front of him. “We’re doomed if it doesn’t go away! Make it go away, please!” He took a look at the Pokemon. “It’s probably pretending to be scared! It’s trying to make us lower our guard and strike disaster upon us!” It was just standing there, menacingly watching them as they talked. He shook Maya harder in order to emphasize the fact that he was not going to get anywhere near that thing.

“Uh… huh…” Maya arched an eyebrow at her partner. “What, is it a ghost type or something?” She pulled out her Pokédex, pointing the camera at the absol for a moment.

A computerized voice droned, “3'11 ft, 108 lb. Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. The only thing unlucky about Absol is its appearance. It protects fields and warns people of disaster, so one ought to be grateful for it.”

“Mmm yep, definitely plotting our doom,” she rolled her eyes slightly. “Like how people think Ninetales curse everyone.”

Kenneth blinked a little bit as he peaked over Maya’s shoulder to take a look at Maya’s pokedex. It took a minute for Kenneth process the information and eventually came to a conclusion. The pokedex was outdated. There was no way by the sky dragon’s name that this thing was ‘protecting people.’ “Nope, nope, nope, I don’t believe such a thing.” Kenneth shook his head. “Ninetales is one thing, I don’t think Kurama could ever curse anyone, but that thing is an entirely different thing. Are you sure your pokedex isn’t outdated?”

“I mean it’s pulling from the international database so it shouldn’t be.” Maya shrugged, closing the Pokédex and returning it to her pocket. Folding her arms in front of her chest she looked back at the Absol.

Kenneth looked back at the Absol then at the pokedex, back at the absol then at the pokedex. “Are we really following it? It looks like it’s waiting for us,” Kenneth muttered as he watched the disaster Pokemon.

Maya shrugged, “follow it or go up the path towards whatever it ran from.”

“F-fine, but you’re going first!” Kenneth shuddered.

“Fine, fine,” Maya wriggled free of the iron grip Kenneth currently had on her shoulders. “If you wanted to show us something, lead the way,” she motioned at the Absol. If the Pokémon moved, she’d follow. If it continued staring into space, Maya would shrug and start up the path.

Ganryu Ganryu KageYuuki KageYuuki

LILINOE MOORE
UrkjOLH.jpg

════════════════════════════════
ABetterNickname ABetterNickname ; Ganryu Ganryu

════════════════════

Lilinoe stood silently as she listened attentively to the mayor as he explained to them what he needed their aid for. The mayor wanted them to prevent theft of an Alolan Meowth. This job might sounded to be a simple poaching prevention, but the fallout of it would become a stain in Vera valle's reputation. She didn't have enough information about what The League thought of Vera Valle. It is however, in Vera Valle's best interest to present good impression so they may invest more into the region.

"Can I ask where this meowth is kept? If we are to protect it, then we need to know more," Lilinoe asked, finding the mayor's explanation to be lacking in detail of the meowth and the league plan. "Are we to keep ourselves hidden among the masses or we will be integrated as part of the security?" although she had gleaned the hint that their task are to be kept secret, she still didn't know if the mayor have planned for them to do or prior arrangement.

758MS.png
200MS.png

Pokemon Out: none

((ooc: this is painfully short *sigh*))

Last edited:

Jaylyn Rehn

Team:
Vera-Valle-team.png

Jaylyn was relieved that the trip to the top was just that. That drifloom looked as though a gust of wind would have sent them clear across town. She landed safely behind the billboard, where the mayor and a new face were waiting. She seemed like a quiet girl, certainly not what one would expect for security detail. Then again, a Nurse Joy was an odd choice as well. This must have either a very simple task or a truly desperate situation.

As the mayor spoke, it turned into the latter.

The nurse’s face dropped as the mayor regaled her of all the corruption and distrust between the mayor and the police (and even the general populice). Clearly, this wasn’t the happy starter town she arrived in a year ago. Why the league decided to set up in this town at this time, Jalyn couldn’t understand. The mayor then handed her a pokemon she hadn’t heard of, but she wasn’t sure this was the pokemon she should be handling.

“Lilinoe is right,” the nurse began. “We should know where these pokemon are right now. Quite frankly, if the threat is that high, this whole experiment should be postponed. If they are secured, then they should remain where they are. If not, then the pokemon should be split among us for safekeeping.”

Ganryu Ganryu Silvaine Silvaine

Toogee Toogee Silvaine Silvaine

Mayor Muntz nodded, shuffling his rusted goggles as a fidget as the girls spoke.

"Yes, I suppose that would be the prudent thing to do, delaying it, but sadly it is out of my hands. As far as where they are at, they are already under the stadium in the emergency storm drains. Well, we call it a storm drain, but unless its really flooding and you see an arc starting to float, and two of every pokemon, you'll probably not even be damp. The city stores precious things under there as no one checks it, but well, the police know about it. It has a runoff from the stadium, you can enter through there, or..."

He unfolded a map, pointing to various businesses and pointed to various businesses and city owned property with hidden entrances to the place.

"I expect whatever happens to happen tonight. The pokemon are stored in a side room here, but, well, feel free to keep your eyes out. Oh, and another reason we don't tell the populace this. Some rather rambunctious pokemon have moved in. They make it so the officers always have theirs out when they are down there.

Good luck, ladies."

He tossed them a folded up napkin, then suddenly remembered something, handing them a spray bottle.

"Here's my number if you need me. The problem with campaign speeches is there's so much sitting around between the actual event and the speech. Feel free to contact me. Oh, and here's a repel. You... might need it down there."

1587695145408.png

The mayor's description of the place did not do it justice. Massive and sprawling pillars everwhere at least 80 feet tall, with a massive cavern sprawling out in every direction. A few catwalks and safety stairs made of metal would lead the pair down and across any point they needed to go. As promised, magnificent pokemon could be seen even there. For instance zubats... so many zubats. More than a few times they attempted to swarm the pair, then... not do anything. Rumors had it zubats were secretly very lonely pokemon.

More magnificently, a pidgeot and Hawlucha could be seen dueling for nesting rights atop one of the pillars, clashing in the skies, before the hawlucha would suplex the other bird, landing dangerously close. It was a good thing pokemon were resident. The pidgeot stood back up with an angry glare, and very little damage. It seemed a plethera of flying types took refuge here, and as the sun began to set, will-o-wisps spoke of ghosts.

Down the cavenous drain, a small side room could be seen, with a few men in lab coats attended the outside.

Maya && Kenneth

The absol looked amused by the two, his pace shifting, and the harbringer pokemon simply sitting down with a cocked head. They seemed... perturbed by him. Humans often were it found. But its wanderings and reappearings continued until finally baying as the two agreed with it, its cry almost creepier than its reputation.

Jumping up and down on its hind legs, it ran again into a cave.

The cave was tight and cramped. Absol itself had to crawl on all fours to get through, the trainers would likewise find it a tight fit, but a sudden drop fell into a room unlike the cave.

Metal and chic, it was not natural. A bright overhead light was a sudden change from the dark tunnel, and all around them beeps and boops could be heard, an array of electronic instruments. An absol baying however would reassure them it was at least reality.

As their eyes readjusted, hundred of computers, wires, screens, and buttons could be seen around, flashing and beeping in synchronism. Occassionally a 'bzzzt' could be heard, a broken wire sending sparks dancing in the air. The entire room curved slightly, almost in like a disc shape, though it was very slight, meaning the hallway must curve for quite a while.

A meddly of strange cries added to the atmosphere

Shining blinking lights could be seen as suddenly an Elgyem rushed at Kenneth. One hand had a strange tool that looked like a glowing flashlight the other dove towards his laptop bag, like it was looking for something.

1587953888942.png

LILINOE MOORE
UrkjOLH.jpg

Toogee Toogee ; Ganryu Ganryu

════════════════════

Their conversation continued with the other woman, Jaylyn agreeing with her. She brought a good point in that postponing the experiment would have allowed the mayor to prepare better at a later date. Unfortunate that it was not an option as the mayor admitted he couldn't do so. It had became clearer to her that they were called here because the mayor didn't have any better option. That didn't bore well.

When the mayor started pulling out the map and pointed out places, she leaned closer to get a good look of the map, committing all the location to memories. They are both entrance as well as place to exit, knowing where they can find closer exit to certain area could be useful, though the possibility of her remembering the exact route was nil with such brief pointer. If they had more people, watching all those entrance would be preferred, as it is, the two of them can only cover a single place, the location under the stadium itself.

Moreover... tonight. That's really last minute! Lilinoe frowned at how much time they have. She didn't say anything and merely nodded and thanked the mayor. Politely snapping a photo of the number in the napkin and registered it into her phone, before handing it over to Jaylyn.

"The mayor already introduced us, so, nice to meet you, I am Lilinoe," Lilinoe offered her hand for a handshake. it was always better to do her introduction personally.

~Change of Location: Cumulus Storm Drain~

The place wasn't what she expected when they were told of rambunctious pokemon and neither did the architecture of the place. It made her felt small among the towering pillars. It appeared that Cumulus Town was really invested into their storm drain. "I expected a more common pokemon like raticate or grimer. Certainly not a pidgeot," she remarked after the display while her salazzle, Kini, walked by her side. She's no longer the small lizard Lilinoe would carry in her arms. Kini now stood a meter tall, not counting her whip like tail; sparks of fire could be seen occasionally from it. Any pokemon that dare to get too close to them was warned off with a flick of her fire-clad tail. Although the zubats didn't seem to get the memo with them still swarming them, despite Kini's irritated ember. Lilinoe had to warn Kini in not using her poison gas in this enclosed space. Even if it would keep the zubat away, it would also poison them all.

758MS.png
200MS.png

Pokemon Out: Kini, the Salazzle

((ooc: I am uncertain how far should I proceed the story, so I settle for leaving it hanging ))

Kenneth Vano
With mea- I mean, Maya ahead of him, Kenneth hesitantly followed the very brave friend into the cave. Fear and paranoia intruded his mind as they went deeper and deeper into the cave. So as much so as a slight glance from the Absol made Kenneth hide behind Maya. Shaking and taking deep, obnoxious breaths he was starting to have second thoughts to himself. Not even five minutes passed as Kenneth said, "C-can we go back now?" It was quite pitiful really. The usually confidant, carefree Kenneth being reduced to acting like a scared Whismur. He even wanted to scream like one. Though, nothing too big happened, yet so he withheld himself from doing so.

He blinked as he heard sounds similar to that of an active machine, or something. Looking past Maya, he was still behind her like always, he saw artificial light in the cavern. While it could of been an exit out, he refused to believe that an Absol would lead them to safety. Paranoia was soon replaced by curiosity as he began to wonder where the source of the light came from. His question was soon answered by the numerous amount of computers laying around the area. There were hundreds of them littered about with many cables sticking out, linking them here and there. "What in Arceus's name is going on here..." He muttered in awe.

His awe and curiosity vanished quickly and was replaced with fear, as a lone Elgyem rushed at Kenneth. It attacked him by jabbing a strange device at him. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH." Kenneth screamed as he abandoned his mea- friend and started to run away from the Elgyem. Any rational Pokemon Trainer would pull out their pokeball and call out their Pokemon, but Kenneth was anything BUT rational. He tripped on one of the many cables that was littered on the floor and could only stare at the psychic type. "I'M GOING TO DIE, MAYA HELP MEEEEEEE." He screamed as he tried to crab walk his way backwards away from the Elgyem.

KageYuuki KageYuuki Ganryu Ganryu

e2a63b34851e88cac445c31edd11a244.png

Peace and tranquillity were but a fleeting notion in this battle driven place, the creeping quietness that lurked after the Mankeys departure dissipating just as quickly as it had arrived. Given little chance to recoup after their battle, the immediate area was soon interrupted by a boisterous Poliwrath, the amphibian maestro glaring at Monferno as it cleared the residual flames that had crisped the surrounding area, its fire fighting com-padre 'Breloom' doing its best to restore the grass; though once their common goal had been achieved it was back to the typical routine of this hazardous area.

Once allies against fighting Monferno's flames, the two pokemon now eyed one another as they began to enter their fighting stances; mother nature doing its best to set the scne as the grass danced rhythmically all around them. It was game on for these two; Monferno, Hendrix and Jay fortunate enough to be privy to this ensuing match. As if a crowd cheering in the distance, the faint cries of the Mankey could still be heard; though there whereabouts were not immediate to those engrossed in the fight about to take place.

Circling one another, both Poliwrath and Breloom continued their stare down; each awaiting the other to make the first move in their contest of strength but neither brave enough to take that risk themselves. Clearly Breloom had the type advantage in this fight; its grass typing a strong trait against the water based Poliwrath, though you'd be hard pressed to say that Breloom had any real advantage considering the size of Poliwraths forearms, the muscle built frog a brutish figure in its own right. Suspense and tension were in abundance as the trio of onlookers watched, though it was just as easily driven away as Monferno's ear's pricked; the silence that had taken over the plains giving the threesome a cold chill upon their spine. The erratic orchestra of the mankey had disappeared.

Glancing around frantically like prey animals sensing danger, the three of them would quickly begin to notice the other fights that were taking place, all of which were now paused as each combatant regardless of whether they had a fist in their face or a foot to the groin, were now focused on one thing. A king.

In the far distance the large Ox like pokemon stood firm; its regal gaze piercing the hearts of each and every other fighting pokemon around here. This was a champion, a conqueror of the arena and a pokemon that stood at the peak. Jay returned the pokemons gaze with his own; beads of sweat forming along his brow as the adrenaline begun to take over. It was none other than the Legendary Terrakion; a pokemon whose lore often depicts it as being strong enough to fell a castle. Gulping. Jay glanced to either side of himself; Hendrix standing to his left with his arms folded and his chin raised slightly upwards as if beckoning Terrakion to come over for a fight. Monferno to his right was cracking his knuckles as a lick of flame tickled his right fist.

It seemed that Terrakion had just gotten its answer.

full

full

Jaylyn Rehn

Team:
Vera-Valle-team.png

PKMN Out: None

Jaylyn was not impressed with the situation. This experiment wasn’t in the planning phase. It was setting up as they were speaking. They could very well be behind the villains looking to loot the league. This case was already mishandled, so it only seemed logical for the politician to push responsibility (and blame) on two random trainers. Jaylyn and Lilinoe weren’t helpers; they were the fall guys when this inevitably blew up in their faces.

The nurse took the napkin and repel, the only aid they’d likely receive. At least she had a partner in all of this.

“Nice to meet you too,” Jaylyn replied to Lilinoe, shaking her hand. “We’d better get going though. We’re already behind.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Storm drain was not the word Jaylyn would have used to describe their destination. It was a concrete cavern, certainly appeared excessive for its intended purpose. Though she was told to have a pokemon out, Jaylyn found the Repel bottle quite sufficient. Whether that was from the smell or the fact that she sprayed any approaching zubat directly in the face, she didn’t know.

“Keep back, keep back,” Jaylyn said calmly to approaching zubat as she wielded the Repel like a bottle of pepper spray. Thankfully, the more evolved pokemon were preoccupied with themselves to mess with the two visitors. Though they too would get an eyeful of Repel should they mess with the nurse.

Should things get more aggressive, Lilinoe seemed to be a more advanced trainer anyway with her evolved pokemon Salazzle. Jaylyn had seen her fair share of the lizards back in Galar. As she recalled, they were very capable in terms of offense. The nurse felt any more pokemon out may produce more aggression from the more territorial creatures, so she kept all of hers safe in their pokeballs.

“I expected more graffiti,” Jaylyn replied to Lilinoe. This seemed to be the perfect hideout for gangs. Thankfully, there weren’t any human threats around for the moment. The only other visible people were the scientists further down the room. They must have been with the League. Before they joined up with the scientists, Jaylyn spoke to Lilinoe.

“Listen,” she began. “I don’t like the way things have been set up. And I’ve seen enough nightly news to know that if things go wrong, the mayor will make sure all of the blame is on us. This may be our last chance to cancel this whole thing and get these pokemon to safety. What do you think?”

Ganryu Ganryu Silvaine Silvaine

LILINOE MOORE
UrkjOLH.jpg

Toogee Toogee ; Ganryu Ganryu

════════════════════

They continued to walk toward their destination through the massive underground storm drain. Lilinoe had her eyes on their surrounding, making sure that nothing will jump at them without notice. Kini did a good job in keeping them away from them so far and she was hoping it would continue.

It didn’t take long for them to find the place. They couldn’t miss it with all the equipment and people milling about. However, before she could approach, she was stopped by her companion. “Hmm? what is it?” she questioned.

Jaylyn got more of Lilinoe’s attention when she brought up the possibilities of them taking the fall. That’s… not something she had considered. Lilinoe looked at Jaylyn measuringly, thinking on her words. “There are not enough information for me to make that kind of decision. A common pattern doesn’t always mean it will play out like so,” she replied matter of fact, not brushing the suggestion. “How are we even to cancel this, anyway? I am only a trainer and yourself a nurse,” she wanted to hear more detail and if Jaylyn wanted to inform her of something she didn’t aware of.

“Don’t misunderstand though, I am not on board with the idea and all I am willing to do is to have a back up plan. Expect for the worst and plan for it doesn’t harm anyone,” she added, making her thought clear.

758MS.png
200MS.png

Pokemon Out: Kini, the Salazzle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back