• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: Vera Valle [Will recap for food]

Ones honestly good enough, having pokemon out be enough a juggle.
Prefer baddy will take either

Anyone want to be the very best, like no one ever was?

Evil or good?

Also, we have all sorts of pokemon, from #000 to whatever number we're currently on. I seriously couldn't find a count.

Want doggo with sword? Go for it. Gunwunner? Enjoy 151ish.

I'm a gentwoer, so far I'm only going for Johto pokemon myself :D

Well, good guys are topped off. Now if we could just find some more evil pricks.

Bump. Still looking for some bad guys, though wouldn't mind some trainers as well. Can catch people up as they come.

Join us in the madness
Just because my last post had an abominsnow wrapped up in christmas lights humming the 12 days of christmas while carrying the mayor of a city and a PC on its back straight up a cliff of an ice chasm....

You know, damndest thing, don't know where I was going with this.

Last call before next arc. We could use some baddies, but I'll take trainers. 🤷‍♂️

I'll take a baddie or a trainer.
Sweet.

Quick summary of RP, we've been exploring places across the map, using a doc to track it:
1578178845589.png

There was just a war arc between the bad guys, Black Leaf, and the Trainers. Blackleaf's motto is to catch legendary pokemon through any means necessary. Collateral damage is kinda their thing. Their leader Mansel's power-hungry, and has 4 admins who run a bunch of grunts, actually paying them for missions and such. They just caught Kyurem in the Nacreous Glacier Chasm.

Lots of their grunts just got some neat bonuses. (Money... which I suppose mechanics-wise doesn't mean much, but hey, who doesn't like a regular paycheck?)

The good guys tried stopping them and did some massive damage to the organization as a whole. They got called in by the Professor because he was worried about Blackleaf causing some damage.

Was an epic fight of Mansel vs Professor Joshua. Professor lost and went missing. Mansel then got his own pokemon to turn on him, and got his ass beat, though he did technically 'win'. He kinda undermined a few grunts (nameley Kenneth and Maya) catching Articuno, and it got released, injured, and rescued by a trainer.

Trainers stopped Blackleaf admins from running a weather machine that was disrupting local pokemon, rescued a few stranded jackasses, helped the nearby town mayor, etc.

I'm 'bout to do a few month time skip.

Far as numbers goes, we've got 4-5 Blackleaf, and 6 Trainers as characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back