• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Tournament Pitch

Thysnia

Peanut Butter Bandit
This is a plan I implemented on a previous roleplay site, but it never launched due to the weakening state of the site. I am going to assume it will collect quite some interest here, but in not seeing any Pokemon roleplays active here, I'm pitching an interest check first.

This roleplay would function very similarly to the tournaments you see on the tv series, and in this would require heavy moderation and religious use of the dice. Players would be limited to a single character with a three-Pokemon party. Brackets will be set up and rounds will be conducted routinely until a single trainer prevails.

The tournament would of course be accompanied by outside plottage and interaction to make the roleplay inviting for trainers that happen to be defeated early. Such a roleplay would require maturity and understanding amongst players, and I would tolerate absolutely no attitude from anyone regarding the turnout of battles.

Post here if you would like to join this and would be active enough to keep up.

DrHuggies said:
I'm interested but my knowledge on pokemon isn't amazing, am I still able to do this rp?
I think we can work around that. I can explain anything you might have questions about if you need it, so of course.

Ok, is it alright if we like do a practice battle of PM so I can get the hang of it? Only if you aren't busy.

DrHuggies said:
Ok, is it alright if we like do a practice battle of PM so I can get the hang of it? Only if you aren't busy.
Right now I'm at work, but I can when I get home.

Since this isn't getting much interest, I'm going to take another approach toward an arena battle RP. You can join in on that thread if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back