• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Yep. " she looked at professor Birch. "So Professor do we need anything else before we go?"
"Well you'll need potions and pokeballs. And Ryan you should probably let your parents know where you're going. Your father is the champion after all I'm sure he'll be excited at the idea of you challenging him."

"Well you'll need potions and pokeballs. And Ryan you should probably let your parents know where you're going. Your father is the champion after all I'm sure he'll be excited at the idea of you challenging him."
"Oh yeah I forgot your dad is the champion. That is so awesome Ryan." She said

He nodded and let her go. He started to spend time with Weedle.
Ruby headed home and gathered her stuff. Her mom was cooking. "Let me see your pokemon." She let out bulbasaur and upon seeing her mom, it hid behind ruby. Her mom chuckled. "Aww looks like it is pretty scared. If you want to do contests with it, you will have to work on it." Ruby nods. "We'll try. I cant wait to go with Ryan. It will be so fun." Her mom smiled. "Just try to go easy. Ryan is pretty shy from what I know. Just try to be safe and check in. Let me know when you have your first contest." Ruby nods. "I will."

Ruby headed home and gathered her stuff. Her mom was cooking. "Let me see your pokemon." She let out bulbasaur and upon seeing her mom, it hid behind ruby. Her mom chuckled. "Aww looks like it is pretty scared. If you want to do contests with it, you will have to work on it." Ruby nods. "We'll try. I cant wait to go with Ryan. It will be so fun." Her mom smiled. "Just try to go easy. Ryan is pretty shy from what I know. Just try to be safe and check in. Let me know when you have your first contest." Ruby nods. "I will."
He had gone home to show Weedle to his parents. His mother was very supportive. "Aw he's adorable." She said. "I would have thought you'd start with something less... Bug type." Brendan said earning a smack from his wife. "But if you like it then you keep it." He saod quickly.

He had gone home to show Weedle to his parents. His mother was very supportive. "Aw he's adorable." She said. "I would have thought you'd start with something less... Bug type." Brendan said earning a smack from his wife. "But if you like it then you keep it." He saod quickly.
Ruby left her house with her stuff and some snacks for the road from her mom. Bulbasaur followed close behind her.

"It doesn't matter how strong a pokemon is to start out. Weedle has so much potential " she said looking at him.
(Well realistically Beedrill is actual the worst choice for an ace without Mega evolution. But still) He nodded with a small smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back