• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Wordsmith Myth

A Story Teller
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The world of pokemon. Filled eith wonderful creatures that live side by side with us as friends and partners. This is the story of two trainers and their journey.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Welcome

Name: Ryan Birch
Sex: Male
Appearance:
1626210973281.png

Backstory: He is the son of May Birch and the Champion of the Hoenn region Brendan and the grandson of Professor Birch. He is very shy with people but great with pokemon despite having low self confidence. He wants to be a researcher like his grandpa.

Name: Ruby Jones
Sex: female
Appearance:short black hair, blue eyes, wears a grey baseball hat, blue jeans and a black and white striped top.

Backstory: wants to become a coordinator. She is very out going and always up to try new things.

Name: Ruby Jones
Sex: female
Appearance:short black hair, blue eyes, wears a grey baseball hat, blue jeans and a black and white striped top.

Backstory: wants to become a coordinator. She is very out going and always up to try new things.
(Does she have a pokemon already yet?)

Ruby walked into professor Birch. "Professor Birch, I'm here "
"Ah ruby good." The man said looking at her. "You remember my grandson Ryan?" He gestured to the boy who sat looking at the floor unable to meet her eye. He was always too shy.

She smiled and looked over to the professor. " I'm so ready for this"
"Good. Now normally there's just be the three starters. But you two get to try out something new." He handed her a rotomphone that had a starter select menu up. It allowed her to pick any first evolution pokemon.

"Good. Now normally there's just be the three starters. But you two get to try out something new." He handed her a rotomphone that had a starter select menu up. It allowed her to pick any first evolution pokemon.
"Really we can pick any of these? So cool! Ryan do you know what you want? She asked looking over at Ryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back