• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: The True Legend's Tower

Andrita

The Ultimate Wielder of the Dark Side
" The Legends Tower is an Exceptionally potent Pokemon Battle Tournament, that connects all worlds to be. Currently, there is a Champion , called the title " True Legend " that sits on the throne, Unrivaled to this day , even to those who legitimately earned the titles of Pokemon Masters & Champions of their own reality. Can you defeat him ? "
  • Legends Tower is an RP that essentially allows for multiple people to work together to take on and eventually defeat " The True Legend " .
  • Legendaries are indeed allowed (1-2 per participant... and first to get that Legend gets to keep that legend) Fan Made Legendaries are allowed as long as It's double checked with me and approved)
  • Same as the above for normal Fan-Made Pokemon trainers. Let me know well ahead of time if you have a fan made region with fan made legendaries or your character comes from someone else's fan made pokemon project (I.E: Pokemon Dark Rising)
  • If you want to make Crossover Variants (for example Tony Stark or MLP as a trainer) please let me know ahead of time.
  • Variants of the Anime / Game / Manga cast are allowed. Exact versions are allowed as well.
  • The RP invites you to make the characters your RP as Broken / OP as you can make them... You'll need to be extremely powerful to make it through the qualifying rounds as the Legendary Tree has made even Pokemon Champions & Pokemon Masters fall.
  • Despite the above bullet, do not God-Mod. There will be severe consequences on those who attempt to do so. While the trainers your RP characters will go up against will be immensely difficult, they all have a weakness, some have to be searched for far longer than others.
  • Do not attempt to take on any of the qualifiers by yourself, much less the Gym Leaders, E4, or much less the Champions and "True Legend" of the Legendarium Region... Believe me, you are essentially admitting defeat if you attempt any of this by yourself.

How.... unorthodox. It's entirely possible to accomplish this in this setting as it crosses off with the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games as well. So yes I would allow you to do that.

You can post it here if you want. Just the Name, Personality, the Pokemon you are going to RP as , and the Moves (you can have 5 in this RP instead of 4) should be okay for now . Bio isn't necessarily optional as long as you go into detail in the RP.

(ok)
Name: Raiu no yuri (雷雨のユリ | Lily in the Thunderstorm)
Species: Zeraora
Personality: When you first meet her,she might seem grumpy at first. But when you get to know her better,she becomes a sweet individual.
Appearance: Like your average Zeraora,except she has a white tank top that says in black letters "yo."
Moves:
- Electro Ball
- Bulk Up
- Focus Blast
- Discharge

strawberry_mocha strawberry_mocha It seems ok. Welome to the RP. Waiting on at least 4 to offically begin the RP next week... So is there anyone you know that might be interested ?

ShibeGuy ShibeGuy Thank you for showing some interest. I understand if this sounds a bit presumptuous , but do you already have a character idea in place ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back