• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Telios Continent

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
When Mason started to speak again the young woman shifted her gaze towards him ever so slightly without moving her head all too much. Then glanced down to see Scarlett preparing herself before charging up a heal pulse. After the ball of energy was charged up, the Clefairy fired the pink orb in her direction. But as Dylan came in contact with the Heal Pulse, her body felt at ease. The pain had faded from her leg and her overall demeanor in that instant changed to one of relaxation. Even Ryker seemed to calm down some as the muscles in his body became less and less tense. Even though Mei physically felt better, she still felt weak from not having enough blood. Rather tired as well.

At the suggestion of getting out of the area Dylan couldn't agree more. If any of the paramedics had gotten a hold of her she knew very well that her family would've been contacted by hospital safe to be told of her condition. But quite frankly, she'd rather tell her parents herself than to let some else do it. However they might know of it before she could ever call them. There was no doubt that the entire city would soon be crawling with news crews and reporters. "Yeah.. Let's get out of here. I hope the hotel I booked is still standing after this disaster.." Though when Clara asked about sticking together that was the first time that question had come to mind. Should they stick together? "Maybe," Ryker's voice echoed in his trainer's mind, "That idea would be best until we have all left this city." That did seem like the safest option. If they did that they they'd know where each other was until they left the city. Dylan didn't know about them, but she was planning on leaving the next day.

"Ryker thinks that idea would be for the best in the interest of everyone's safety, Clara," Dylan stated softly as she sat up a little more, "However, that decision is yours to make. I am not against it until we make it out of the city. But I'm not going to force anyone to buddy up with me." Nudging her Lucario gently, Ryker knew what his trainer wanted. So slipping an arm around the young woman he helped her to stand up off the ground. Once she was standing though, Ryker had to aid her in keeping her balance. Mei gave a tired sigh as she knew in her mind that she wouldn't get far walking in this condition. So she slowly slipped her hand into her pocket before pulling out a Pokeball and aiming it behind her. "Drake, I need some help."

Immediately the Pokeball burst open, the Garchomp emerging from the device in a white light. The dragon type looked down to see his trainer injured causing him to become noticeably upset. "I will be fine by tomorrow," she told him reassuringly, "But could you possibly give me a hand getting back to the hotel? I do apologize for this." Drake immediately shook his head and let out a gentle, but gruff, bark to let his trainer know that he wasn't bothered by it. The Garchomp helped his trainer stand upright by allowing her to lean on him.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1 The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald animegirl20 animegirl20

Steven whistled as he strummed on his instrument, laying on the back of his wailord which drifted lazily across the sky. It was a peaceful day, he had just spent an afternoon drifting over the continent. Then came the loud crack and a hole appeared in the sky. Steven's smile soon dropped as he took out golurk, pointing to the city. Golurk nodded, jumping off of the wailord. It's legs were then pulled into itself as a jet erupted from its waist, propelling it through the air as it moved to the front of wailord, grabbing onto the rope made of ariados silk and pulling it along as it soared through the air.

Then, the creature flew off. Steven watched it, tempting to go after it but shaking his head. No, that wasn't what was important. He had to help the city. Golurk stopped as it watched the creature fly away. Steven shook his head and pointed at the city. Golurk nodded, someone else would take care of that, they had people to save. The large golem reached the city with the whale in tow. Steven gave wailord a pat, "I need a good shower, buddy. We need speed to help as many people as we can." Wailord bellowed and the sky began darkening before rain began falling across the city. Steven nodded as he jumped off the side of the wailord. Golurk let go of the rope and flew to Steven, grabbing him and taking him down. Steven patted golurk and returned him to his pokeball. He then reached for another ball, throwing it as his swampert came out.

Swampert looked at its master and at the city. Steven patted the confused Pokemon on the head, "People need our help buddy. You ready for a boost?" Swampert nodded as Steven held out his ring. Swampert body began glowing and changing as it mega evolved, it's body becoming bulkier and it's arms much larger and stronger. Swampert shook itself as it finished and looked at its master. Steven nodded, pointing to a collapsed building, "Start searching all buildings buddy." Swampert nodded as he rushed at the building, digging through it easily with its massive bulky arms.

Kane sighed deeply. A city ruined, just like that. To be honest, it was a miracle that everyone escaped the monster relatively unharmed, except for Magneton and Dylan. He looked towards the police, who were baffled by what had just wiped out their Pokemon, and started to head over. He needed to tell the story of what happened there, to give the police (and, to be honest, the military) the best chance at finding this thing.

However, just as he was about to, he got a call on his phone. He looked to his companions, to Dylan and her now healed leg, and moved to the side. As he answered, confusion struck across his face. "Granddad? Wha- oh, erm...okay. When?" It was a short conversation, lasting only a few moments, but seemed to impact Kane quite heavily. He looked towards everyone once again, before heading off to the nearest Pokemon Centre.

(sorry it is quite short - very busy lately)

Mason Serrano

Mason shook his head. "It depends on if you all really WANT to stick together and possibly try to figure out what that thing was to maybe defeat it. Otherwise, it'll wreak havoc on another city." Mason wanted to find it and question Kane about it. Magneton broke out of its pokeball just to go fight it, not really defend Kane like a lot of other Pokemon (who didn't have a Pokeball to return to) did. That roar seemed to affect every Pokemon that wasn't contained in a Masterball. If it wasn't in a masterball, it would be sealed in the ball. How long? Mason had no idea. It could very well be until the thing leaves the area. Mason did want to stick with Clara though. She was headstrong. A little Air-headed but definitely dependable
Mason turned his efforts to getting out of there. "Let's get Dylan to a hotel room to rest up. On me."

animegirl20 animegirl20 Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Airagog Airagog

"I already have a hotel room. But the question is if it's still standing or not... My belongings are still in my room..." If push came to shove she'd have to find a hotel that wasn't in terrible shape if the one she chose was unsafe to stay in after what had happened. All she knew was that somehow she'd have to get her stuff out of the building. Rose or Tundra would pry be the best way to do that. However, her train of thought was interrupted at the sound of a phone ringing. It was Kane's cell phone. From the short distance between them she listened to the boy speak, but it was brief as he soon hung the phone up a moment later. Next think she knew he was walking away without saying anymore to them. But she could tell, something wasn't quite right.

Her blue orbs looked down at Ryker, his own red orbs met his trainer's gaze. "I know what you're thinking, and I have to agree with you. The boy's aura is off... That phone call was not a good one.. It has thrown his entire mood off.." Dylan nodded her head in understanding before tapping Drake's side, "Let's go." Looking over her shoulder the young woman smiled softly, "I thank you for your help, but I think that one there," pointing her finger in Kane's direction, "Doesn't seem to be quite alright... So I'm going to go see if there's anything I could do to help him. Take care of yourselves. Miss Clara, do your best to stay out of trouble bigger than what you've been through today." With that, the Garchomp scooped Mei up so that she was sitting on his arm with her own arm around his neck.

Drake began to walk in Kane's direction as he carried his trainer on his arm, Ryker walking beside them. "Kane!" Dylan called out as she and her Pokémon managed to catch up to the son of the sea. Once by Kane's side, Mei looked down from where she sat on Drake's shoulder/upper arm. "May I ask what's bothering you? Besides me," the young woman asked, vocalizing her concern. In her weaker it was easier for Dylan to shed emotion and be more open.
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Kylesar1 Kylesar1 animegirl20 animegirl20

"Well I think we should do something. Who knows where that thing could strike next." She said responding to Mason's comment about possibly sticking together to maybe some how stop that thing. Mason was going to get Mei a hotel room but it seemed like she already one. But she wasn't quite sure if it was still standing and all her belongings were in it. Suddenly Kane's phone started ringing, it was a short conversation but whatever it was about it seemed like it was important cause he soon left without another word. Then Mei followed behind him. She waved at her smiled. "I'll do my best!" She thought for a moment. Wait....They could go with them too. Honestly though this kind of threw everything off for Clara she had already came to this place on a whim now there was this monster. She wasn't quite sure what to do. If she knew where the monster was she would go find it herself..."Oh! Hey Mason wanna see if we can find anything out about that thing?"
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Airagog Airagog

Kane was storming along, not really taking notice of the chaos going on around him. At this moment in time, his attention was taken by his fallen comrade - his knocked out Magneton took up all priority. He was worried for Dylan and her leg, but Mason had healed that up using his Pokemon's Heal Pulse. He walked along, careful of the cracks were still on the ground from the attack, towards the Pokemon Centre - surely going to be overworked at this time - in order to revive his Pokemon.

Then, as he was walking along, he heard a familiar voice call him. "Dylan? What are you doing? You should be going to a hospital." He looked at her, sitting on her Dragon type, and the leg that was still scarred and bloodied from the attack. Despite her own health, however, she was asking after him...he'd be honoured or embarrassed if he wasn't so concerned about Magneton. "Don't worry about what bothers me. You need to get yourself sorted, first. Besides, Magneton is injured, so I'm going to the Centre to get it healed up."

With that, he began to move again - Magneton wasn't in any critical condition, thanks to its natural sturdiness, but it was still Kane's responsibility to get the Steel type healed. Despite this, Kane's general body language and facial expression showed impatience, as he wanted to get sorted as quickly as possible.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 animegirl20 animegirl20 Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Airagog Airagog

At his words the woman narrowed her eyes a bit down towards Kane, "I will do as I please and worry about myself later. Right now I'm concerned about you as well as your Magneton. Besides, I'd like to be able to thank it for its brave actions once it regains its strength." In Dylan's opinion if Magneton had not been able to escape the Master Ball, things could've taken a far worse turn. As she fell silent the brunette leaned on Drake a bit and allowed her head to rest against one of the appendages attached to the side of his head. The Garchomp did not mind this though, he actually felt better knowing that he was outside of his Poke Ball where he could protect her. Unlike being stuck in the device where he was rendered helpless. Ryker felt the same as Drake in that sense, which is why he usually refuses to go into the device unless he absolutely had to.

When Kane's feet started to move again, so did the dragon type's. Along with the Lucario who stood beside him. Ryker knew that his partner wasn't going to leave the boy alone until he had angered her to point of leaving. But he could sense Kane's impatientness. "Tread lightly Dylan. The wrong thing could potentially make him explode." With Ryker's advice implanted in her mind Mei gave a nod, then sat in silence while Drake carried her in Kane's direction.

"Well I think we should do something. Who knows where that thing could strike next." She said responding to Mason's comment about possibly sticking together to maybe some how stop that thing. Mason was going to get Mei a hotel room but it seemed like she already one. But she wasn't quite sure if it was still standing and all her belongings were in it. Suddenly Kane's phone started ringing, it was a short conversation but whatever it was about it seemed like it was important cause he soon left without another word. Then Mei followed behind him. She waved at her smiled. "I'll do my best!" She thought for a moment. Wait....They could go with them too. Honestly though this kind of threw everything off for Clara she had already came to this place on a whim now there was this monster. She wasn't quite sure what to do. If she knew where the monster was she would go find it herself..."Oh! Hey Mason wanna see if we can find anything out about that thing?"
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Airagog Airagog
Mason Serrano

"Of course. Can't have that thing wrecking every city it goes to, can we?" Mason moved towards Dylan and Kane. "I'm heading to the centre as well to help some of the others. Also, Magneton tried to fight it. We could possibly get some form of insight as to why it tried to attack instead of defend, despite knowing it would lose that fight." Mason wasn't overly concerned with Kane's Magneton. Knowing Kane for as long as he had, his Magneton was a fighter. Magneton was the only Pokemon that tried to attack without command. All the others (who didn't have a pokeball) just tried to defend. It's a subtle action that would seem obvious, but not really if it was the ONLY one in a city FULL of pokemon. It was alone in its attack of that thing.
He got near to hear a meaningless argument about who should be doing what. "I'm for the quote 'Don't try to help others until you can help yourself.' Thanking the Magneton for attacking is pretty minor compared to your health. If you faint, I can guarantee that you're waking up in a hospital........" He held his hands up in a shrug. "On the other hand no one can tell anyone what to do, so trying is pointless." Mason didn't care either way. Both were headstrong and would do whatever they felt was right. Despite the fact that they stuck with and protected each other while this beast attacked, they weren't exactly a group. Mason decided to stick with Clara, but the rest may or may not want to stick together
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Airagog Airagog animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back