• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Shadow Plague (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Need to add Emlas poking her head out from behind the rock being like, “What’s that? It looks delicious.”

Gonna get out a post soon-ish so the RP can continue, just need to write up the two pokemons still

So... SadSnake SadSnake , I got a question... does Charles here live in the forest? If he does I’m not sure how that would work. Like yeah. It’s easily explainable to have a house in the forest. But the whole background behind my characters is that they try to live far away from humans. So they chose to live deep in eterna forest. Where no humans live at all and the only building is toward the very edge and even that is abandon. So having a human house deep in the forest that is occupied kinda ruins that.

There is a house outside the forest on the south side on route 205 though that’s pretty secluded. It’s not in the forest, but it’s still away from all the human activity in the city. And this way with him living on Route 205 instead of directly in the forest, the Lati are away from humans still.

I mean, I wasn't planning to have him living right next to the nest, it is kind of something you added onto it yourself, hahaha. Maybe I can edit my message to say it's an abandonned house he planned on putting back in shape to run experiments in, closer to pokemons.. because I don't really see how to retcon it and move the location while not having to rewrite all of our posts

As long as he hasn't been there for some time. And that this is only recent. Otherwise the Lati would have known he lived there and either drove him out or not lived in Eterna forest. The forest is one of those places where people don't really live commonly in, probably due to the Ghost types and the large amount of bug types in the forest. The only instance to be really seen is a old mansion probably built by people who had the money to make it happen... and that ended honorably seeing as they all died pretty horrifically and now wander the old chateau as spirits.

So yeah. Not sure what house he found randomly so deep in the forest. And if he did he should have only been there for about a month. Not long enough for the Lati to catch wind of him. Either that or have him live towards the edge of the forest

It’s my fault for not catching on to this sooner but it really breaks my character’s backstories if there is a human living very close to them in the forest along side them. All 4 have a back story that have them stay away from humans. So it just doesn’t make sense for them to settle down in a place for years if there was also a human there.

Hummm... Well, if Charles is keen on studying Pokemon from afar, maybe his home is a place he's specifically kept well-hidden with special enhancements and the like. Is that an option? That might actually be pretty cool.

SadSnake SadSnake

Well the problem with special enhancements is there would need to be a Pokémon doing such. And the Lati, being illusion casters themselves, would see through it eventually. Especially if they catch him walking through the forest and follow him back. So he would still need to have lived in this house for a short time so that this is a recent event if living Inside of the forest is the only option.

Last edited:
Yeh that makes sense
We'll have to wait on Sad's input when they're on next.

SadSnake SadSnake would you be okay with Charles living on route 205, as Latios suggested? Or would that be too big of a change? Sorry for the inconvenience, it's such a small detail with such an annoyingly big splash >_>

I mean the problem with that is the whole last posts we had are completely changed, lopunny and latios won't ever see him, and our whole current posts are ruined haha. But yes I don't mind him living here recently! After all he just moved in back from Galar. I mean it might as well have been a week since he's moved in that house.

Yeah, so long as it doesn't really conflict with my characters backstories I'm fine. I'll work on my next post sometime today

Don't be afraid to poke me for the post, I think I'm going to do it in two days if stillsnow is still not responding. Gotta sort out some stuff tomorrow.

I'm sorry, something else happened. Completely drained of energy for the foreseeable future. I'll try to squeeze a post out so the rp can get going, but I'm not gonna be very active for a little while

I'm sorry, something else happened. Completely drained of energy for the foreseeable future. I'll try to squeeze a post out so the rp can get going, but I'm not gonna be very active for a little while
Oh no... I entirely feel you, lol.
Though I don't participate, yesterday was just the worst.
I hope things get better for ya <3 Take it easy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back