• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon The Next Generation (One on One currently closed)

Yeah." He said getting up. (Not even like the regi trio?)

(Nah, never really cared for the trio, besides Ana can get Regigigas from her mom so, I’m not worried)

Ana smiled and began serving the stew, mixing some of it with Pokémon food for the pokemon

(Nah, never really cared for the trio, besides Ana can get Regigigas from her mom so, I’m not worried)

Ana smiled and began serving the stew, mixing some of it with Pokémon food for the pokemon
(At yes the least good of the regi's, besides if you get to pick some legendaries then I do to. Fair is fair right?)

He took a bowl.

(At yes the least good of the regi's, besides if you get to pick some legendaries then I do to. Fair is fair right?)

He took a bowl.

(Except I didn’t pick tho, aside from regigigas, only because her mom would’ve caught it in the Sinnoh region)

“hope you like it” she smiled and began eating her stew

(Except I didn’t pick tho, aside from regigigas, only because her mom would’ve caught it in the Sinnoh region)

“hope you like it” she smiled and began eating her stew
(Ah I see)

He nodded. "It's good." He said. His shroomish was eating beside him.

“Alright, I’m gonna turn in early” Ana replied with a stretch “don’t get lost out there” she smiled
He nodded. He walked off. (He's gonna meet his first legendary. Not one that he catches way too early. But I thought of having him meet Latinas)

He nodded. He walked off. (He's gonna meet his first legendary. Not one that he catches way too early. But I thought of having him meet Latinas)

(So he’s gonna go for Latias? How did you know I was planning for Ana to get the two blue ones? lol)

Ana went to bed with her Pokémon waiting for the next day to come

(So he’s gonna go for Latias? How did you know I was planning for Ana to get the two blue ones? lol)

Ana went to bed with her Pokémon waiting for the next day to come
(Shrug, maybe. I might not have him catch any)

Ryan and Fang spent a good deal of time training. It wasn't just attacks. They spent the night running and climbing trees and al kinds of different things. Ryan was always shy and scared of going on a trip like this. But he somehow felt more at home here than he ever had at Littleroot.

Ryan and Fang spent a good deal of time training. It wasn't just attacks. They spent the night running and climbing trees and al kinds of different things. Ryan was always shy and scared of going on a trip like this. But he somehow felt more at home here than he ever had at Littleroot.

(That’s up to you)

Ana remained asleep until morning

He heard a Pokémon’s cry nearby that drew his attention further into the woods The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

He heard a Pokémon’s cry nearby that drew his attention further into the woods The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
He looked over at the area. "Fang. Return." He said returning the pokemon to it's ball. He looked over at his current walking partner. A Marril he had caught in a pond between Odale and Petalburg. "Be ready Blu." He said as he walked cautiously toward it.

He looked over at the area. "Fang. Return." He said returning the pokemon to it's ball. He looked over at his current walking partner. A Marril he had caught in a pond between Odale and Petalburg. "Be ready Blu." He said as he walked cautiously toward it.

He reached a clearing that seemed to be by itself, he couldn’t see anything past the line of trees that circled the clearing, the Pokémon made its cry again before flying around him at high speeds, making it hard for him to see it before stopping in front of him revealing itself to be a Latias

He reached a clearing that seemed to be by itself, he couldn’t see anything past the line of trees that circled the clearing, the Pokémon made its cry again before flying around him at high speeds, making it hard for him to see it before stopping in front of him revealing itself to be a Latias
"WAAH!" He fell back onto is butt before getting a good look at the pokemon. "Whoa..." He said slowly getting to his feet. "Dad told me about you but... I never thought I'd see... You're a Latias..." He said taking a small step forward.

"WAAH!" He fell back onto is butt before getting a good look at the pokemon. "Whoa..." He said slowly getting to his feet. "Dad told me about you but... I never thought I'd see... You're a Latias..." He said taking a small step forward.

The Pokémon mewed again, filling the clearing with its wonderful sound as he stepped closer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back