• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Chosen Ones [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yeah but there's only five spots open. I'm specifically looking for people to play Moltres, Giratina's trainer, Mew's trainer, Regigas' trainer, and Jirachi's trainer.
For the time being I would say Mew is spoken for, SadSnake SadSnake and I are working out the details.

Alright. I have a odd character concept for the trainer. Can i have your opinion on it?

Sure go ahead and PM me your idea, unless you want the whole group to hear it.

For the time being I would say Mew is spoken for, @SadSnake and I are working out the details.

Okay I'll update the roster then. So actually there's only three spots open - Giratina's trainer, Regigas' trainer, and Jirachi's trainer. Someone reserved Moltres in the interest check.

Sure go ahead and PM me your idea, unless you want the whole group to hear it.

Okay I'll update the roster then. So actually there's only three spots open - Giratina's trainer, Regigas' trainer, and Jirachi's trainer. Someone reserved Moltres in the interest check.
Sweet, I'll let you know if anything changes.

My idea so far is a bombastic thespian who fought crime and villainy before being Chosen as a costumed vigilantie along with his Pojemon. If you don't like that, i have another idea.

My idea so far is a bombastic thespian who fought crime and villainy before being Chosen as a costumed vigilantie along with his Pojemon. If you don't like that, i have another idea.

I can see that working. So a really dramatic, eccentric person who tried being a super hero with his Pokemon? You have three Pokemon to pick from!

Hey guys! For those who haven't yet, I would check to see who your trainer or legendary partner is and try to plot and plan with them a backstory together. This RP heavily relies on you communicating with your partner.

Also if you reserved a spot, you have until Sunday to post your character sheet, otherwise the spot will open up again for anyone to take. Old players, remember to copy/paste your character sheets over to the new character thread.

I've been thinking for awhile and I think it might be best to just restart the RP. With new members coming in and the old GM leaving, I think it might be best to start fresh. If anyone has any suggestions on how we should start or what the intro should be, please send me a PM. I want to make sure the intro is friendly toward pairs who end up working for the Global Pokemon League, and to those who don't. Thanks for reading!

Hey SheepKing SheepKing how do you want to meet my guy?
Well since your character is a vigilante, I think it would be cool if they met after your character stopped a robbery and it turned out the object the robbers were trying to steal was Jirachi in their sleeping state. After waking up, Jirachi would then decide to repay the deed by acting as your character’s partner. Are you okay with that?

Last edited:
Before I answer can you explain what detailing it in the IC means? I’m just a little confused by your wording.

You guys can RP out meeting in a 1x1 thread sure. But you guys would be familiar with eachother toward the start of the RP. Jirachi would be Killerclown's Pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back