Pokemon: The Chosen Ones - OOC

Whoops! I think that was the mixup, yeah, should've written the whole names down, my bad. I'll edit that and fix it.

All around we just need more legendary pokemons for the trainers.

Whoops! I think that was the mixup, yeah, should've written the whole names down, my bad. I'll edit that and fix it.

All around we just need more legendary pokemons for the trainers.
Also Cross is training Lugia, she just isn’t carrying it around with her.

Gotcha, I'll edit that too.

EDIT: By the way, uhm, now that I think about it. It looks like no one really needs a trainer, so I'll just create my trainer without a legendary pokemon.

Last edited:
Update: My CS is well underway, I think it's pretty much done! If anyone's interested of having them, I'd be glad to have a talk with them!
Otherwise they could be a rogue legendary too, if that's fine.

also, I'm sure you'll be able to, Sugarpoison

Update: My CS is well underway, I think it's pretty much done! If anyone's interested of having them, I'd be glad to have a talk with them!
Otherwise they could be a rogue legendary too, if that's fine.

also, I'm sure you'll be able to, Sugarpoison
I was just waiting for approval because i was told that was needed
Thank you though!

Explosive is going to be Entei. Someone had interest in playing Lugia but they haven't responded to any of the threads in over a week. No-eye-girl wanted those spots but they haven't responded in over a week either.

Hi, freinds! With New Years just around the corner, how about we go ahead and kick off our IC sometime soon?

Anyways I hope you're ready for Yveltal to either be the biggest bully to Lotus or protect her like an older brother.

Anyways I hope you're ready for Yveltal to either be the biggest bully to Lotus or protect her like an older brother.
:0
No don't hurt my baby plees

Oh my gosh spacepossum spacepossum Lotus is so adorable!
YEEESSS. I've had her for years and I love her so heckin much

Nikki: *sticks head out of OC bag* MY BABBY!!! BACK OFF
No! *shoves Nikki back into the OC bag* STAY IN THERE
Lotus: *gasps* MOMMMAAA

Users who are viewing this thread