Pokemon: The Chosen Ones - OOC

I agree with Lettuce with what they said. Also I think it makes it fun to allow people to plan and plot backstory. And I'm sure the Sinnoh government is pretty powerful, they can track down humans with legendaries fairly easily. They have spies, researchers, investigators they could pull it off. And like Lettuce was saying, it would feel more natural as if the trainers were picked by the Legendaries.

And these backstories between legendaries and trainers don't have to be too complicated. For example Noivian Noivian I was thinking Suicune could've met Nova near a frozen lake just outside of Snowpoint. Nova was training and Suicune being a strong empath sensed that she was having mental anguish with her sister, approached her in her human form and started trying to talk to her. Once Cressida got to know Nova, she would reveal herself as Suicune and would choose Nova to be her trainer since Cressida felt that Nova was a strong, but kind and caring person who only wants what's best for her sister and family.

Sounds good!!

Noivian Noivian
I added Yvetal's trainer to my character thread.
Any ideas for how the two of them met?

I was thinking for Giratina and Remi met in the weeks before Remi ran away, as Giratina might've simply stumbled across Remi while observing the human world. Curious by the frustrated and betrayed human I thought Giratina would observe her at first, and reveal himself later on after deciding Remi was worthy of his aid. Headstrong and boisterous Giratina was intrigued by Remi, and decided that he wished to observe her more closely, thus she became his chosen one.

Also, if Remi calls him anything outside of his name let me know, he isn't creative enough to give himself a nick name xD

Hey guys! Were any of you thinking about playing another legendary Pokemon? Since I'm playing Suicune it'd be super cool if I could get two people to play Entei and Raikou. If someone steps up to the plate and plays Entei I actually have a trainer character concept idea for them.

Hey friends! Just giving a heads up that I'm going to be spotty at best until the 7th when I'm back home from visiting family for the holidays.

Hello! I'm planning on joining, both as a trainer (That could have a legendary pokemon or not) and marshadow. If anyone's interested in being Marshadow's trainer or wants me to fill in their legendary's trainer, Don't be afraid to send me a DM!

Hey! So to get my creative juices flowing, and to get back into writing Cyan since I haven't RPed him in awhile, I decided to make a thread in the Fiction section of the forum for Cyan's audio logs. They're like journal entries but on a tape recorder instead of a journal. These audio logs were recorded before the events of the RP and are just fun for me until I wait for the RP to start. If you'd like to read em, the thread is here. I'll probably post once every couple of days, maybe more if I'm feeling up to it.

I'm in an awkward position where I want to fill in spots that need to be filled but I don't know who needs a legendary or who needs a trainer.

Noivan: Arceus, Iremide (Giratina trainer), Nova (Suicine trainer)
Saphire: Cyan oak (Celebis trainer), Suicune , scarlet (Entei's trainer)
Slayer:Giratina, mew, Sable (No legendary pokemon yet)
Explosive: Cross (Lugia's trainer) Entei
Zephy: xexas (mew's trainer)
Ace: Calem (Zapdos's trainer)
Mde: Andy (No legendary pokemon yet)
Here's what I gathered from the interest check wich might have changed:
Slayer wants to be Yveltal's trainer
Dragonslayer wants to be Palkia

If Im correct, only my wip character needs a trainer, and something like 3 trainers need legendaries, as well as some that need moltres and zapdos

About that, im finally coming back home! So I can finish that wip i kind of threw together soon

Last edited:
Noivan: Arceus, Iremide (Giratina trainer), Nova (Suicine trainer)
Saphire: Cyan oak (Celebis trainer), Suicune , scarlet (Entei's trainer)
Slayer:Giratina, mew, Sable (No legendary pokemon yet)
Explosive: Cross (no legendary's trainer)
Zephy: xexas (No legendary pokemon yet)
Ace: Calem (Zeraora's trainer)
Mde: Andy (No legendary pokemon yet)
Here's what I gathered from the interest check wich might have changed:
Explosive wants lugia as well
No-eyed-girl wants to be Xerneas's trainer, and dialga
Slayer wants to be Yveltal's trainer and palkia

If Im correct, only mew and my wip character need trainers, and something like 4 trainers need legendaries, as well as some that need moltres and zeraora

About that, im finally coming back home! So I csn finish that wip i kind of threw together soon[/QUOTE
Actually I was talking to ZephySempai ZephySempai about having Xexas being Mew's trainer, and while someone did express interest in being Palkia previously it wasn't me. And Sable is going to be Yvetal's trainer, in theory.

Edit: Dragon Slayer Arcos expressed interest in Palkia, I see where the mix up came from.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread