Pokemon: The Chosen Ones - CS

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Feel free to code or add to the CS as needed, but make sure the things listed here are there.

Current pairings:
Pokemon - Trainer
Noivian Noivian - Necromantic Necromantic
Noivian Noivian - StarryKnights StarryKnights
Xerneas - @no-eyed-girl
explosiveKitten explosiveKitten - explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
Necromantic Necromantic - SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines
StarryKnights StarryKnights - Noivian Noivian
SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines - Noivian Noivian

Trainer CS
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Pokemon Team: (one slot for the legendary, so 5 other Pokemon)

Legendary CS
Species:
Nickname: (optional)
Gender: (i know legendaries are technically genderless, but for this rp they can have a gender if you want)
Special Appearance: (uncommon markings, coloring, clothing accessories...)
Personality:
Special Abilities: (shapeshifting, telepathy, etc. anything that you wouldn't think that specific Pokemon is capable of doing.)

wmCiLuy.png
Species: Arceus
Nickname: Carter Deus (when introducing himself to humans)
Special Appearance: Takes the appearance of a human more often than not.
Personality: Arceus is kind and caring, often selfless in nature. He enjoys praise as most other beings do, but abhorrently dislikes formalities, claiming people bowing or using titles with him make him uncomfortable. Despite his deity position, he's extremely causal in his relationships to other people. While he doesn't enjoy having to do his job, he isn't afraid to do so if he needs to for the situation.
Special Abilities: Arceus is capable of telepathy, telekinesis, shapeshifting into human form, matter creation and manipulation. He is also capable of minor healing and self-restoration.

10f6e88fc413e1106c37b9cda51b198c.png

Name: Cyan Oak

Personality
Cyan is a free spirit who enjoys being out in nature. He rarely goes into town and if he does, it's usually for an assortment of survival supplies and food. He tends to be a loner but cares for the well being of Pokemon and humans who are passing through dangerous areas. He will happily heal Pokemon who are injured and help trainers get to the nearest town. He's very much a survivalist and is willing to teach new trainers about camping and surviving out in nature while they're traveling between towns. His loner personality tends to make him very introverted, if he is around a group of people he tends to be quiet unless the conversation is targeted at him or he feels like he can add input to the conversation. He's also very down to earth and has a bit of a sense of humor that can be dry and sarcastic.

While Cyan is good at hiding it, he does have low self esteem and worth. Having a world renowned Pokemon professor as a grandfather, an ex Elite Four member as a dad, and an ex Pokemon champion as a cousin, Cyan has felt like a total failure. While he can be energetic and athletic in the wilderness, he's low energy around people and he's prone to depressive thoughts, especially when his family is brought up to him.

History
Cyan was born and raised in Azalea Town to an ex Elite Four member from the Sinnoh Region and a Pokemon Center nurse. He had a fairly nice childhood and learned all the stories and legends surrounding the area where he grew up, including one about the forest guardian. His grandfather, a professor from the Kanto Region loved to tell him of all the legends in Johto and Kanto and the world surrounding Pokemon. As he got older he wanted to study nursing like his mother, so he attended school to become a Pokemon Center nurse only to realize that it just wasn't for him. He enjoyed healing Pokemon but he just wanted to explore the world and be outdoors.

After graduating Pokemon nursing school he managed to catch a flight out to the Sinnoh region with the help of his grandfather and his cousin who was an ex Pokemon champion. Because of his connections, he was able to land a job with Professor Rowan in being a field researcher. He would travel all over the region and record his experiences via video. During his travels he ended up in a thick and vast forest and noticed a young man who was trying to stop a group of lumberjacks from destroying the forest. Cyan walked up to the group of people and tried his best to make an agreement between the two parties, but the lumberjacks were stubborn and didn't budge.

The lumberjacks ended up getting in their tractors and without second thought tried to run Cyan and the young man over. Cyan tried to get the both of them out of the way but unfortunately the young man was smacked down by a tree that had just fallen. His form changed from a human to Pokemon, but not just any Pokemon, it was Celebi, the forest guardian from the legends Cyan was told as a child. Cyan quickly took out his medical supplies and began caring for the hurt Celebi in a makeshift camp overnight. When Celebi was well enough, Cyan and his Pokemon helped drive and scare the lumberjacks out of the forest.

Cyan was about to head out, expecting Celebi to just give him a thank you and part ways but the unexpected happened and Celebi decided he wanted to stay with Cyan. Knowing that Celebi loved and cared for his home and the Pokemon in it, Cyan stayed in the forest and helped Celebi protect it. He would still do his field research there and made sure to never have Celebi on camera unless he was in human form. He's managed to keep Celebi a secret for over a year and always made Celebi out to be his friend and traveling partner. No one suspects anything but Professor Rowan has been curious as to why Cyan has been so attached to the forest. He has never been able to figure out why.

Celebi
Nickname: n/a
Bio: Cyan met Celebi while he was trying to protect his forest from unwanted lumberjacks. Cyan saved him after getting smacked down by a fallen tree and healed him to full health. With the help of Celebi and the rest of his Pokemon team, Cyan managed to scare the lumberjacks away. Instead of parting ways with Celebi, he decided to allow Cyan to become his trainer. Cyan does not use Celebi for trainer battles in fear of what could happen to him and Celebi if he's found to have a mythical Pokemon in his party but he does use him for wild Pokemon battles and for other things in general. He more considers Celebi as an ally and friend over a Pokemon partner like he does with the rest of his team, mostly because he is a Pokemon of legend and has a human form.

Ampharos
Nickname: Sparks
Bio: Sparks was caught by Cyan's dad as a Mareep and was given to him as a gift for his 10th birthday. His dad then took Cyan out fishing where he caught his Magikarp, now a Gyarados named Gary. Sparks and Gary were his childhood Pokemon buddies that he always had by his side. Cyan became a Pokemon trainer around the same time his cousin Blue did but wasn't nearly as successful. This caused Cyan to have slight jealousy toward his cousin, but managed to hide it pretty well growing up.

Gyarados
Nickname: Gary
Bio: Cyan caught Gary on a fishing trip during his 10th birthday. Cyan loved his Magikarp but Blue made fun of Cyan for having a useless Pokemon, that was until Gary evolved. Then Blue just had to get a magikarp for himself. At this point Gary is probably one of the most powerful Pokemon on Cyan's team, having trained him for most of his Pokemon training career.

Blissey
Nickname: Hope
Bio: Cyan got Hope as a Chansey during his time at Pokemon nursing school. During his time in school and while out on the job as an intern, Hope was helping him the most with healing patients and helping him study for big exams. When Cyan graduated, Hope stood right beside him during the graduation ceremony.

Leafeon
Nickname: Felix
Bio: Cyan got an Eevee egg from Professor Rowan as a welcome present for coming to the Sinnoh Region. The egg eventually hatched and later on the Eevee evolved into a Leafon while they were hiking in the middle of a forest.

Lucario
Nickname: Sage
Bio: Cyan caught a Riolu who he named Sage during his travels around the Sinnoh Region, he eventually evolved into a Lucario. Even though he's Cyan's second to newest Pokemon, he's a rather good asset to Cyan's team.

Last edited:

• 1545325703949.pngSpecies: Giratina

Nickname: N/A

Special Appearance: Giratina tends to stick to his default form given he doesn't spend a lot of time in the human world. When he does cross over he assumes a more humanoid appearance, but finds more often than not his human form frightens people.

Personality: Gruff and somewhat aloof, Giratina doesn't have a lot of company in the distortion world. That being said, it has an innate curiosity regarding humanity and their customs. He do not often leave their world, but they do observe it through the reflections visible in his domain. Giratina is innately curious about the world which exists opposite it's own, and the inhabitants within it.
    Despite it's fearsome appearance, Giratina isn't inherently unkind, and is generally cordial and polite with those it meets. It doesn't stand on ceremony, and cares little for the titles bestowed upon it by mankind.

Special Abilities: Shapeshifting, Telepathy, Matter Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Spacial Manipulation

Last edited:
07f17eb41dc50b833e44883777b0a5ce--pokemon-people-pokemon-cosplay.jpg

Species: Suicune
Nickname: Cressida Thomas

Special Appearance
As a pokemon, Suicune looks like a normal Suicune. In human form she has long flowing purple hair and tends to wear blue and white clothing but she's been seen wearing other colors as well. She's rather fashion forward, since she likes to blend in with the human population she's sure to follow their latest trends. She also likes wearing make-up and jewelry, enjoying shiny things that remind her of water.

Personality
Suicune likes to go into her human form often but not because she likes to interact with humans. She prefers to observe them from the distance and enjoys watching trainers interact with their Pokemon especially. As a Pokemon in tune with water she's often found near oceans, rivers and lakes and enjoys those kinds of settings. If she's approached and does interact with humans she's rather calm and collected and comes across as more mature and wise than she appears. To people and Pokemon she connects with, she's very matronly and likes to help whenever she can. She gets more easily attached to people who are kind, caring and want what's best for their families and friends, which is how her trainer Nova caught her attention. She also has taken up some human hobbies and enjoys singing, playing lyre, and cooking! She enjoys making tasty dishes for people and their Pokemon.

Special Abilities: Aquamancy, Water Walking, Shapeshifting, Telepathy, Speed, Empath.

Last edited:
Name:
Cross Laurel-Elm
Amateur Professor
Appearance:
Cross.png

Cross is a pretty average looking young woman, lightly tanned skin, a smattering of freckles and curly brown hair that's normally pulled back. Only thing not average about her is her eyes, which are a surprising pale green, and her muscular build. She could bench press a Graveler if she wanted to. That and the burn scars that are all over her hands and arms.
For clothes, she's always seen in a green hoodie and blue cargo pants with tons of pockets. Along with that, she has black hiking boots on her feet. In the way of accessories, she has a green striped scarf, light blue fingerless gloves and an antique Silver Wing attached to a silver chain. She got this silver wing from her father ages ago. She also has a floral print backpack she keeps everything in.
Personality:
Cross has always been a bit of an odd bird. She used to separate herself from people as soon as she could. But with time, she has grown to enjoy the company of others, usually travelling with her team and a buddy of hers.
She is most often regarded as an introvert- More comfortable on her own or one-on-one then with a large group of people. But she doesn't let that get in her way of making friends. She does actually like people, but she can be a bit prickly when meeting people. Especially when you interrupt her research. But as long as you don't get on her bad immediately, she'll be friendly, especially with pokemon. Just in general though, she a nice person, if not a bit sarcastic.
I was thrown into the adoption system the moment I was born. Annnnnyway I was adopted by a very nice but rarely home rich family with like four other kids in Blackthorn City. The parents were more often then not gone, leaving me with at least two other kids if the others weren't off doing some rich people activity, like competitive croquet or something. But the one night that everyone is home, the freaking mansion burns down. Juuuuust my luck, huh? It kills my entire family and leaves me homeless and alone. So obviously the one thing I do is go stumbling down the mountain instead of going to the police like a normal six year old would. No, I go running down the mountain, cuddling with the Swablu and avoiding the Ursaring and that mean Skarmory couple that made a nest in that one tree... I'm getting off topic again.

SO ANYWAY, I soon find myself in New Bark Town. Enter Professor Elm. He comes running out of his lab, mumbling about Mister Pokemon and Pokemon Eggs, and guess what? He runs smack into me, sending us both toppling, I'm covered in scrapes and bruises and in only a cute little night dress, and his papers are flying everywhere, and I'm crying, and he's apologizing, and I'm crying some more, he apologizes more. Eventually he fixes his things and takes me into his lab and patches me up with band-aids, and then he asks me who I am because he doesn't recognize me as one of the town's resident kids. I tell him the whole tearful story about how my house burned down, and my life is over. More crying. More tissues in the trash can.

Then Professor Elm made a life changing offer.

"I've already given my Cyndaquil and Totodile to two other kids," he said, "but nobody seemed to want the last Pokemon. She's a real sweetheart too, and it makes me sad that she's alone. Much like yourself, I suppose... Will you take care of my friend? She's a Chikorita, a Grass-Type Pokemon." He held out the Pokeball and opened it. Out popped the Chikorita. She looked around for a while, then looked up at me. Our eyes met, and she smiled at me, and pretty soon I was squealing and giggling and ALLLLLLLL my troubles are forgotten! I HAVE A POKEMON! Me and Luna hit it off immediately, we just got along so well! After that, Professor Elm adopted me into his small, modest family, and I couldn't have been happier there. Professor Elm is so nice and clumsy and ridiculous and a HORRIBLE cook, but I loved every moment I spent with that family. I was LIVING, not just existing. My dead family of seven had been replaced with a small family of three. Well, four. If you include Luna.

About two years ago, after I beat the gym challenge in Johto, I started with my summer job of helping Professor Elm with his research. He sent me to Kalos to study the migration habits of the bird Pokemon in the region. I found... Well first I found it was really difficult to keep track of birds in the sky. Second, I figured out that... Well, you really don't care about migration patterns of Pidgey, do you? Um, I found I really enjoyed sitting out in the field with all the wild Pokemon around me, just watching their behavior. It's kind of interesting.

Anyway, a few months ago, Elm sent me to Sinnoh to do some research about the native Pokemon for him, and I happily said yes, but he also suggested that I leave my usual team at home this time. At first, I was adamant about keeping them, I mean, Luna, Graceon, Cherry, Nikki, Tesla and Clark are my babies! They've been with me through everything! But with some convincing, Elm did manage to get me to leave my kids behind, with the promise that they would be cared for and I would get a new Pokemon when I got to Sinnoh. And indeed, the local Professor Rowan did provide me with one of his region's starters. Obviously, I pick the Grass type because I’m a sucker for grassy bois/gurls. Turtwig. Hmm.
Anyway thats why I'm here. Kay? Good. I’ve steadily built a new team with dear sweet Patton over here, and I must say, I love them so much. Can’t wait to take them home to meet everyone else.
Pokemon Team:
torterra.gif

Patton || Torterra || ♂|| Relaxed || Overgrow || Big Root
pachirisu-female.gif

Rocky || Pachirisu || ♀ || Naïve || Pickup || Shell Bell
rampardos.gif

Bash || Rampardos || ♂|| Jolly || Mold Breaker || Expert Belt
gliscor.gif

Rose || Gliscor || ♀|| Naughty || Hyper Cutter || Tidal Bell
froslass.gif

Lady || Froslass || ♀|| Mild || Snow Cloak || ——
toxicroak.gif

Qui || Toxicroak ||♂|| Impish || Dry Skin || Scope Lens

Trainer CS

Name: Xexas Azeili

Appearance: 6’2. Dark-skinned with long, braided hair, which he usually wears in a ponytail, but sometimes wear then out in thick strands that flow down to his back.
download.jpg Kassim 2.jpg

Personality: Relaxed and easygoing, Xexas spends most of his time seeking fun things to entertain himself with.Though he enjoys cooking, sometimes he likes to get away from it since he spends most of his time in a restaurant. He also enjoys battling Pokemon, but again, so much time is spent crushing opponents that it gets repetitive after awhile. He LOVES to travel; visiting different towns, cities and regions is one thing that’ll always spread a true smile over his face. Also, his favorite color is Teal.

History: From a young age Xexas has always been given everything he needed for success. Coming for an affluent family, he was showered with gifts and toys, enrolled in the best schools and programs, and even had the luxury of battling with preowned Pokemon. When he reached the age of 13, however, he learned exactly where all these privileges came from. Being the son of a notorious crime boss, there were certain expectations that accompanied all his privilege. He was to be the very best, like no one ever was. Whatever a situation called for, he needed to exceed expectations. His father was tough, but fair, and even though he forced his only son to become a man far earlier than others his age, Xexas has a strong sense of love and respect for him. Tasked with inheriting the family business, Xexas has begun his managerial training in one of his family’s restaurants. Of course, another responsibility is making sure anyone who opposes the family is dealt with. His father, as another test, has allowed Xexas the freedom of discovering what that means to him.

Pokemon Team: (Coming Soon, I Hope)

After partnering with a Legendary pokemon, Xexas has cast away all the others given to him in the past. He will work with his new partner to build and train his own team of powerful companions.

5a2b0cb5fa037a18c33ca677d62a0ae6.jpg
Species:
Celebi

Nickname:
Ren Calen (When introducing himself to humans)

Special Appearance:
Celebi's human is 5'5" in height. His hair in human form goes down to his waist, with a few braids here and there. He's normally in his human form just in case somebody he doesn't know wanders into the forest and sees him.

Personality:
"That doesn't sound fun, can't we just sleep~?"
Celebi has an air of disinterest to him. He's not too interested in the state of the world outside of the forests, typically just shrugging off whatever happens as "not his business". It doesn't directly apply to him, why should he go out of his way to look out for people who don't live in his domain? His lack of interest carries over when he dislikes somebody, as well; in favor of doing something to harm them, he'll use his time traveling abilities to do things that are just annoying. Despite his disinterest in the state of the world, he's not a cruel person. He dislikes violence and generally refuses to use his full strength unless his own life is on the line, preferring to take a pacifistic course of action. He's strong, there's no question about that, but he thinks there are other ways to deal with problems than fighting. He may not be "nice", but he's certainly not cruel either. Additionally, he also really likes naps.

Special Abilities:
Shapeshifting, Chlorokinesis, Time travel, Telekinesis, Telepathy

large.jpg
Name: Nova Beckham
Personality: Nova is kind and optimistic, yet softspoken. She's one to live in the background, supporting her friends and family from behind. Her quiet and secluded nature can often be interpreted as disinterest or disconnect, but that couldn't be further from the truth. She hates how she can't speak up for herself or other people, and wishes her relationship with her little sister was better.
History: Nova was born the older of two sisters, in Jubilife City. When her little sister fell ill due to the poor air quality in Jubilife, she and her family moved to Snowpoint, where Nova started her Pokemon journey. On the journey, she discovered she was a Chosen One when Suicune appeared before her. Since then, she's taken on the Snowpoint Gym and joined the group of Chosen Ones. However, this has made her relationship with her little sister sour.
Pokemon Team: Suicune, Glaceon, Froslass, Weavile, Lapras, Aurorus

Last edited:
807f5d48edc9d491e560bee00013146c.jpg
Name: Iremide "Remi" Beckham
Personality: Iremide is the exact opposite of her older sister, Nova. Remi is very loud and boisterous, almost demanding of attention. She can be quite quirky and almost edgy, if you'd call it that. She can be super aggressive and very assertive, not afraid to stand up for what she believes in or others around her. She's loyal but easily deceived, and holds grudges for a long time.
History: Remi was born the little sister of Nova Beckham in Jubilife City. Soon after Remi was born, she fell sick and her family moved to Snowpoint to help her recover. Confined to the house most of the time, Remi relied on her older sister for companionship. She felt betrayed when Nova left for her journey but Remi couldn't go, and even more so left behind when Nova was selected to be Suicune's Chosen One. It was then that Remi was selected to be Giratina's Chosen One, and ran away from home.
Pokemon Team: Only Giratina

Anghel-Higure-hatoful-boyfriend-40471397-550-711.jpg
Name:
Pearl Mahogany

Pokemon Breeder

Appearance:
Standing at 5'4 without his platform shoes, Pearl is pretty damn short. The bandages are just for show, the red on his chest is some fake blood he dabbed on for effect and his left eye is perfectly fucking fine.

Personality:
Pearl is loud and dramatic, a chuunibyou at it's finest. He's absolutely convinced he's an Angel sent down from the heavens. That being said, while he's rambunctious and energetic, he's a fairly kind-hearted person who couldn't hurt a Caterpie. Yeah, he can injure himself doing dumb shit all day, but he wouldn't lay a hand on another person unless they put him or somebody else in danger. He wouldn't hesitate to knock out somebody trying to harm somebody else, but he just doesn't have it in his heart to go looking for a fight, hinting that he might be more aware of reality than he lets on. Additionally, he is, without a doubt, an anarchist- if there's anything he believes more than him being an Angel, it's that the government is corrupt. Mind you, he doesn't think that there shouldn't be some sort of government in place, he's just certain that the current one should be completely stripped down and rewritten with new people, once again hinting that he's actually more grounded than one may think.

History:
WIP
Pearl is Maverick's older twin brother by about half an hour.

Pokemon Team:
Moltres, Teddiursa, Pichu, Tyrunt, Snubbul, Joltik

Last edited:
4e4117ca7bf83bc2a20b882cd602b572.jpg

Name: Calem
Appearance:Calem is 6'2 in height and weighs roughly around 140 pounds. He haves blonde hair with emerald green eyee,often wears causal clothes and is always seen wearing a dog tag

Personality:

Calem is the loner type, who rather stick by his own side.He hates it when he have to depend on other people and rather do
things on his own. Hes known by many people to be some what harsh to people and even his own pokemon whenever they lose a battle or make a mistake.Trevor doesn't show any mercy to his enemies and hates cowards Under his cold Personality, the a humble and gentle Calem sleeps. Calem does have a slight thirst for power, but despite who he is and although people really hate to admit it, hes a really good trainer

History:
Calem was a boy who lived in the slums somewhere in hoenn region. To make due, Calem often went to the brighter side of town to steal money or valuables for others. His parents didn't approve of this and told him to stop what he was doing, but he didn't listen and it had gotten them in trouble further down the road. His parents had took the blame for his actions when the police finally manged to snuff the little thief out. After his parents where taken away from him, Xavier roamed the streets with his Treeko partner

Many folks in the slums saw the potential Calem had. In fact, an stranger had told him he should go out and challenge the world. After thinking it through, Calem decided to become a trainer and take on the world with his Treeko partner

Pokemon Team:
sceptile.gif

Sceptile||Male||Overgrow||leaf Blade,Dragon Claw,Double Team,Iorn Tail||sceptilite

zoroark.gif

Zoroark||Male||Illusion||Nasty Plot,Night Daze,Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb

golisopod-png.73761

Golisopod||Male||Emergency||First Impression,Liquidation,Leech Life, Aqua Jet

noivern.gif

Noivern||Female||Infiltrator||Hurricane,Flamethower,Roost,Dragon Pulse

mienshao.gif

Mienshao||Female|| Regenerator||U-Turn,High Jump Kick,Drain punch,Detect

zeraora(?)

Trainer CS

Name: Andy Richter
Appearance: [IMG='width:96px;']https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/hunterxhunter/images/7/7c/Killua-2011.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/190?cb=20120115021804[/IMG]

5' 7'' White hair done in a buzz cut, fairly thin (think 160 lbsCarries a smile of cautious optimism, keeping a close eye out for new friends or unexpected events or new areas. Andy walks with great posture giving off an air of confidence that most people will take notice of, it makes him quite easy to talk to without looking as if he's seeking attention. He does have a little case of acne leftover from his earlier teenage years, though it's so minor people could possibly mistake that for freckles.

Long Khaki pants that have quite a few pockets, with the leg sections going down to the sneakers, a light blue polo long sleeve shirt black sneakers with a Pikachu tail thunderbolt design. Andy also packed a pair of blue jeans, a thick sweater that's mainly gray with red sleeves and tan leather boots for Tundra-like areas. As long as the clothes are clean, Andy isn't one for fashion though he could resemble a walking kaleidoscope to some. Aside from that, he will always strive to look presentable.

Personality:

Andy is eager to observe the world around him and somewhat inquisitive. That inquisitiveness has made him very bright in terms of knowledge of nature but has also led to an unhealthy sense of danger because of it. Due to still being young, he is still a little naive, which results in him falling for pranks, such as April Fools pranks. However, when this does happen, he will see it as a learning experience and, in fact occasionally going along with it knowing full well that it’s a prank for the sake of humor. One example of this comes from Ratattas or other prankster pokémon hiding his items all over Mahogany Town, the pokémon themselves belonging to other trainers. The scavenger hunts don't bother him as he sees the pokémon as being playful or silly. Andy has high morals and won't allow anything to happen to his friends, going out of his way to try and settle disputes between other locals, even though it's clearly none of his business, telling the truth whenever he does something wrong, or just being around for people that have had bad days. This does lead to him getting into some sticky situations, however, such as people ignoring Andy during a dispute, at which point he will leave them alone.

Andy will start out shy to any person or pokèmon but will gradually warm up to them as time goes on and strive above most things to keep his friends happy, beware he will run away from anyone that lashes out at him. Battle-wise Andy favors being more on the defensive side, envisioning pokémon battles to be more like chess matches rather than matches of power preferring to pick his opponents apart with strategy instead

History:

Born into a quaint, moderately sized house in Mahogany Town Andy was an introvert at the start of his childhood, clinging mainly to his parents, Bob and Martha Richter for protection due to extreme shyness. This led to him being homeschooled and learning basic reading, writing, and math from them. The parents wanted him to make some friends with any other kids at their favorite spot, which also happens to be where the parents met, , Corsola Cove, around Mt Mortar, dubbed that due to the abundance of Corsola present. However, if they tried to help him he would run away without saying a word with a very scared expression on his face, thus leading the local kids in Mahogany to label him an oddball.

This continued until age 6 during one routine day at Andy's nowfavorite area. He was busy making little designs in the sand, with his parents watching him while they were lounging around. That is until a Water Ball pokémon popped its head out of the water. The Azurill, as identified by Mr. and Mrs. Richter who still carried pokèdexes just in case, merrily bounced up to the trio with a squeak. This was Andy's first encounter with a pokémon so initially, he recoiled away from it. The Aqua Mouse Pokémon just waved its bouncy tail at him, smiled and squeaked once more which made Andy more cautious now more than afraid as he reached out to pet the Marill of which it took full comfort in. Bob and Martha saw this occur and became overjoyed that their bundle of nerves seemed to have taken a shine to a pokémon and potential new friend. After a whole day of play by Andy and his new found poké-friend, Azurill, the Richters got ready to return to Mahogany Town. Before they left, she squeaked again, waved using that tail of hers and walked back into the lake.

From then on, Andy slowly became more outgoing. By age 10 thanks to repeated visits to see Azurill, he was at least being more vocal with the Mahogany Town locals, unless it was the first time meeting a person, in that case, he would start out timid but warm up to him or her after a few minutes of conversation. Andy's homeschooling was going well too, he was learning Middle School levels of reading, writing, and math. Though he was homeschooling well, he wasn't as interested as much. His love of nature though never really diminished still wanting to go to places along Johto such as Corsola Cove, Ecruteak City, and Olivine City, as well as keeping an eye on his neighbors' potted plants.

During the year before his 16th birthday, Andy’s adventurous side started showing up. He would sneak out during the night to explore the areas around Mahogany; not going too much farther than that because he didn't want to worry his mom and dad, he was very respectful of them after all. He yearned to explore not just the Johto Region, but, every other region that is or may be out there learning about the many cultures and pokémon present throughout with his own pokémon, little did he know they both were planning quite a surprise for him. On his 18th birthday, the parents let him have a chance at his own adventure, before all that though, was the usual happy birthday Andy followed by the birthday cake and presents which included a backpack, a shell bell, a flashlight as well as a very special, secret surprise that Andy's parents decided to keep secret from him, a certain blue mouse. The soon-to-be breeder was very excited about all the goodies until he remembered he still needed a pokémon. Suddenly, he heard a familiar sounding squeak. He lit up like a Blitzle charging up a Thunder attack. He picked up the Aqua Mouse and paraded around the house and hugged it followed by the parents for getting his first real friend. Andy became ecstatic, he now had everything he needed to start his adventure; with that, he bolted out the door with all the gifts and Aquamarine, an affectionate name for his first pokémon, in tow after one last goodbye hug from his parents.

To think this all started upon meeting a tiny little blue mouse.

Pokemon Team: (one slot for the legendary, so 5 other Pokemon) Azurill, Chansey, Fletchinder, Skiddo, Mareep,

Shuu-Iwamine-Hatoful-Boyfriend-riku114-40890256-500-389.png
Name:
Maverick Mahogany

Sexuality:
DEMISEXUAL which means he's ONLY ATTRACTED TO GODS. Gay

Doctor. Works on pokemon for a living, but is willing to work with humans who can't pay for healthcare

Appearance:
Maverick is a solid 6' in height, just scraping by as "tall". His hair is brunet and a bit long, but he tends to keep most of it tied back in a ponytail with a big purple bow. Purple eyes. Red glasses. Has had top surgery so no titty here. Has a brace on his right leg to walk, uses a cane when walking long distances.

Personality:
Maverick is practically the complete opposite of his fraternal twin. He always appears calm, to the point where there doesn't tend to be much inflection in his voice. His monotone voice makes the fact that he's prone to making gruesome jokes even more creepy than they'd normally be, almost as if he's not joking when he says you can pay him with one of your arms.

History:
WIP

Pokemon Team:
Arceus, Jolteon, Ninetales, Garvedoir, ??? something fuckin' else yo[/QUOTE]

f6e17144b8469c9d457a3fb20435ceab.png

Name: Scarlett Teien

Personality
Scarlett is very creative and an artist. It's clear that she's passionate about her job in crafting the perfect tattoos for people. On the side she also sketches and thinks of new ideas on what to ink on her body next. Aside from her art, she also really loves her Pokemon team, some of which she's had since she was a child. When it comes to her past Scarlett is rather quiet and vague about it. She'll mention basic things about growing up in the Kanto and Johto regions but doesn't go too in depth about her family or what her childhood was really like. She can also be rather fiery and playful. She's not insecure about her sexuality at all and is not afraid to flirt with people she finds attractive, especially if she's had a few drinks. While she's not a mind reader by any means, she is rather skilled at picking up on social queues and can quickly pick up on the vibe of a person just by their body language and facial expression.

History
Scarlett's mother was none other than Ariana, the Team Rocket admin. Most of her childhood was often in hidden locations or in the underground where Team Rocket did their dealings. To make matters worse, Ariana wasn't exactly the best mom, paying more attention to her criminal career than her own daughter. However when Scarlett was 10, Ariana did one act of kindness and gave Scarlett a gift - a young Growlithe. However the happiness of getting her new puppy quickly faded when Scarlett figured out her mother's true intentions - she wanted Scarlett to join Team Rocket's ranks and was pressured into doing it. It was then that Scarlett decided to run away, that was the last time she ever saw her mother.

Scarlett then started having her own little Pokemon journey. She taught herself how to catch Pokemon with Pokeballs, she taught herself how to travel and survive, and she taught herself how to battle with her Pokemon with a little help on the way. She managed to take some free classes at Violet City's Pokemon school and learned everything she could, she got advice from fellow trainers along the way, and she practiced in Pokemon gyms to get stronger and better. As she traveled through the Kanto and Johto regions though, she realized that her mother and by extension Team Rocket was looking for her so she quickly scrounged up as much money as she could from battles and took the next plane out of Johto - which turned out to be in Sinnoh.

Scarlett has lived there ever since and over time she discovered her love for tattoos. She was even contacted by a boy named Silver who claimed to be her twin brother. She's happy that he found her, but is a little irked that her mother had an affair with a notorious crime boss. At the same time though, she was not surprised and is happy to have somewhat of a family, despite how broken it is. She continues to happily run her own tattoo parlor Sunyshore City while having contact with her twin brother on a regular basis.

Entei
Nickname: Cole/Fluffy/Dad
Bio: Shortly after running away, Scarlett was discovered by Entei while she was scared and alone in the forest at night. Despite only knowing Entei for a few minutes, the little girl confessed everything to him, how her mother was forcing her to be apart of Team Rocket, how she felt like her mother never loved her, and that she felt like a mistake. Realizing the girl just became a Pokemon trainer and had absolutely no experience in being one, Entei took Scarlett in and raised her. He fed her, clothed her, protected her, and taught her the many basic things about being a trainer and being a person in general. Since Scarlett had no fatherly figure in her life, Entei assumed the role and did very well despite just being a Pokemon.

To Scarlett and Entei's human neighbors, they were always known as the Teien family. Just a father and daughter pair trying to live their life to the fullest. They moved from Johto to Sinnoh when Scarlett was roughly 15-16 years old and have been in the Sinnoh Region ever since. Thanks to Entei's help, Scarlett managed to open her own tattoo parlor near the beach in Sunyshore City, which has a decently sized apartment for the both of them just above the parlor.

Arcanine
Nickname: Buster
Bio: Buster was the only gift her mother Ariana ever gave to her. He was more like a family dog than a Pokemon partner to her, at least for the first few years of having him. Now he's both! He's very cuddly, loves Pokepuffs, and loves to try to boop Entei's snoot sometimes. He's often very protective over the family.

Crobat
Nickname: Gwen
Bio: Gwen was the very first pokemon Scarlett had ever caught under the guidance of Entei and she was super damn proud of it too. She's managed to raise her small zubat into a strong crobat! She's a great addition to Scarlett's team.

Lapras
Nickname: Shelly
Bio: The locals of Azalea Town had this local town rumor of a rare Pokemon appearing in the Union Cave. Many thought it was some sort of lake monster. Either way Scarlett just had to check it out, despite Entei strongly advising against it. Turns out it was just a Lapras and with a bit of skill and luck, Scarlett managed to catch the beast! She named her Shelly and has since been a good asset to her team, from battling to ferrying her across bodies of water.

Luxray
Nickname: Flicker
Bio: Flicker was the first Pokemon Scarlett caught in the Sinnoh Region as a shinx. He kind of acts like the family cat, often playing with and hanging around Buster.

Last edited:
Species: Entei
Nickname:
Cole Teien. Very original, I know. Scarlett likes to call him “Fluffy”.
tumblr_p7nsi5tQsD1vdb8nco1_1280.png
Personality:
Fluffy- I mean, Entei, is very much a stoic fatherly type, always watching over his chosen like a true helicopter parent. He can be overbearing in his teaching, and often chides Scarlett for “bad behavior”. He basically raised her, and has become her new overbearing dad.
Special Abilities:
Shapeshifting, telepathy, pyrokinesis,

Screenshot_1.pngSpecies:Marshadow
Nickname: Marshy
Special Appearance: Marshadow doesn't like to take on a human form, even though he is able to in an emergency, due to his origins. Instead, he prefers posing as a pokemon for his trainer, or simply hide in their shadow. They will have the same keychain as when they transform into a pokemon, though.

Story: There once was a kid living in Kanto. He was talented, living out his life and quickly getting on his way to become a scientist, even though he was still a teenager. But while this kid kept a happy facade, he was actually riddled with doubt and sadness, seeing his parents whither, his progress stalling, loosing so much confidence in himself that he even stopped singing, unable to be reassured by his closest friends no matter how much they told him that his potential and the distress of people around him didn't matter as much as his own well being. Eventually, all of his bottled up, restrained emotions exploded- but people were right, there was something special about him.. Instead of the usual events that follow, he watched as his shadow split from his body, a void taking it's place. Marshadow is the product of this split, keeping all the memories- and most importantly, feelings of the teenager.

Personality:Marshadow acts like quite the odd teenager. While he often has a smile on his face, he's either very airheaded or unusually focused on certain tasks he enjoys, like, studies, or assembling things together, things he is very talented at. He takes on most of his other tasks either thinking about something else, or plagued with doubt that he'll fail or disappoint.
He also is a kind pokemon, and can't stand to see people suffering either physically or emotionally, wich sometimes sends him through depressive streaks as even a legendary pokemon cannot help everyone.
The pokemon has a deep link with singing, although he keeps it a secret to everyone.

Special Abilities: As a pokemon, he is indistinguishable from the species in question, even able to mimic shiny or legendary pokemons- if he has seen them. The only way to tell him and normal pokemons apart is that he wears a small key, put around his neck with a string. If the string breaks or is removed, he will go back to his original form. He can also use any of the moves of the pokemon he's disguised into, exept legendary pokemon moves,
He also has a strong emotionnal link with the boy he came from, and might become more powerful orcdiscovers new abilities if he connects with him again, or gets rid of the problems still plaguing his mind.

Last edited:
qthhzzqfz45ufrrzplnet7utyxrhwmjk_00.jpg

Species: Shaymin
Nickname: Lotus

Appearance: Lotus wears a plain and simplistic white dress that goes down to just below knee-length. She has long ivy-green hair that goes down to almost her ankles, and such hair is often tangled or easily tripped over. She also has Gracidea flowers on the sides of her head that simply sprouted one day. She has incredibly bright green eyes.

Personality: Shy but incredibly kind, Lotus may be small but has a huge heart. She is very sweet and will help others to the best of her abilities. As a very dependent-on-others small child, she tends to cling to any parental figure that helps her or is nice to her. She is not one to hold grudges, and very few things can cause her to covers up or hide her bubbly, cordial personality. Naive and innocent to the point of it being incredibly cute, Lotus is probably the nicest and most selfless person that anyone could meet. She respects others highly and never treats anyone with hate or dislike. She is frightened rather easily and is pretty dependent on those older than her. Lotus is pretty clumsy, but also tends to try and act pretty independent when it comes to actually doing 'adult things'. To give her an age of how she acts in addition to her appearance, she is probably somewhere around human ages 4-8.

Special Abilities:
- Growing/reviving plants
- Healing wounds & (occasionally) broken bones
- Being an adorable tiny girl
- Can sometimes fly
- Absorb impurities
- Play music on blades of grass
(as she is very young, these powers are pretty occasional in use and very much lack her control)
(she may also begin to develop more special abilities as time goes on)

tumblr_odw718SlcU1rnwscmo2_400.png
Species: Yveltal
Personality: Yveltal is the token edgy teenager. Self-proclaimed "God of Death", he makes a point to try and outdo everyone he comes across, and especially annoy life-giving Legendaries by attempting to destroy everything they try and fix. He has a flair for the dramatic and can be a bit extra, but in Legendary terms, he's still rather young.
Special Abilities: Human shapeshifting, death inducement, decay inducement, dark auras, energy vampirism, an intolerance to light.

1546354830620.png
Trainer CS (wip)
Name: Osel Kurama

Appearance:
He is very tall (1m90=6"3') and doesn't mind his appearance much. He often wears sweatpants underneath his labcoat, that he has on him pretty much all the time. ("I just feel comfy in them"). His walking is rythmed by the sound of keys tingling on his chest, tied around his neck by a string. He also has no shadow, only his clothes projecting one to the ground, wich is why he mostly stays in dark areas.

Personality:
Osel is a serious, cold blooded person. While he may try to hide that he's missing his emotions by making jokes or quips, it's easy to feel that Something is very off about him. He puts a lot of effort into everything he does- But he obviously lacks the means to get through most social situations.

History:
There once was a kid living in Kanto. He was talented, living out his life and quickly getting on his way to become a scientist, even though he was still a teenager. But while this kid kept a happy facade, he was actually riddled with doubt and sadness, seeing his parents whither, his progress stalling, loosing so much confidence in himself that he even stopped singing, unable to be reassured by his closest friends no matter how much they told him that his potential and the distress of people around him didn't matter as much as his own well being. Eventually, all of his bottled up, restrained emotions exploded- but people were right, there was something special about him.. Instead of the usual events that follow, he watched as his shadow split from his body, a void taking it's place. It only took him a few seconds to realise that he felt much more.. numb than before.
Lacking any emotions, or a shadow he continued his studies for a year, catching a few pokemons in the process to study them. He mostly focused on psi, ghost and dark types, as he thinks they might be a way for him to regain his shadow-and his lost emotions. In the years where he was separated, Osel made tremendous progress, just one breakthrough away from becoming a real scientist..

Pokemon Team:

-??? (Legendary pokemon)

-Scalpion (Pawniard)

-Funeste (Litwick)

-Chandelyr (Sableye)

-Tarsal (Ralts)

-Deguis (Mimiqui)

Last edited:
[IMG='width:316px;']https://i.gyazo.com/a06b09e2da27638d187e2106495d2ac5.png[/IMG]
Name: Jade Moore

Personality
Based on her appearance, most would write her off as an angsty teenager but for a person as young as her she's rather mature and in tune with her emotions. Keywords - for a person as young as her. She's by no means wise or filled with life experience and is prone to make mistakes. Despite being inexperienced though, she's incredibly gifted at music. She's very creative and poetic, often writing a lot of her own original songs but has been known to do covers of music idols from around the world as well. She knows multiple instruments including violin, viola, cello, piano, guitar and even drums but primarily plays piano and guitar.

At first Jade is very shy but upon getting to know people she's very empathetic and a good listener. She's suffered from depression for most of her teenaged years but over time has learned coping mechanisms such as playing her guitar and singing. She also enjoys going outside, especially out in the sun. She prefers warmer, more sunny days over darker colder ones.

History
Jade was born and raised in Cerulean City and was the only child of a loving couple. As she grew up her parents discovered that Jade was very gifted, especially at music. They often took her to piano lessons which branched out to other instruments and vocal lessons over time. By the time she was ten years old she didn't really have much interest in Pokemon, at least not as much interest as she did in music. She had a few Pokemon as pets at home but her passion was in her music. As she got better and better her parents took her to music competitions and recitals.

While Jade did well in school and with her music, she wasn't the most social person which got a lot of her peers thinking she was weird and was often a victim of bullying. When Jade was 15 years old she was driving home from a recital with her parents when they got into a nasty car accident. Jade and her mother made it out alive but unfortunately her dad passed away in the ambulance. This really hit her hard since she was close to her father and this among many other things led her down a deep dark depression.

She was given anti depressants to help her but Jade was never able to get out of her depression. A year later she contemplated suicide and went to the Cerulean Cape to do it. Since she knew the cliff there had sharp rocks down below and that the fall was long enough she figured it would surely kill her. She was about to jump when Marshadow appeared before her and begged her not to jump. Eventually Marshadow persuaded her not go to through with it and has stayed by her side ever since. Since owning Marshadow she has started to travel. She now performs at bars and other venues that are willing to hire her. She's also become more interested in Pokemon since owning Marshadow and has caught a few in her travels. She's now a much more happier person and is traveling to the Sinnoh Region for a change in scenery.

Pokemon Team: Marshadow, Ivysaur, Pikachu, Jigglypuff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread