• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: The Chosen Ones [Closed!]

SapphireSkylines

daea2611a93020f79981b2a86105904b.jpg
The Chosen Ones
There have always been humans throughout history that have been, for lack of better terms, exceptional. They were special, in one way or another. Outstanding in the eyes of the Pokemon who shape and run our universe. These are the Chosen Ones, humans selected individually by certain Legendary and Mythical Pokemon to be their trainers. For several centuries, there hasn't been any Chosen Ones, until now. The Pokemon League has taken note of the existence of these trainers, and as the main global government authority, has required that all of the Chosen Ones join a special crime fighting unit.

---

TL; DR Basically special trainers with Legendary or Mythical Pokemon in their party are forced to fight crime, or they can try to keep their Legendary or Mythical a secret and do whatever they want. This'll take place in Sinnoh shortly after Team Galactic's fall. Since we're going on anime logic, the Legendaries and Mythicals are going to be intelligent enough to parallel humans, and can thus be their own character. Claims on Pokemon are first-come, first-served. If someone doesn't have a match, try to pair up with them rather than yourself. As for what your Pokemon is capable of, it's up to you within reason. If you're unsure about something, run it by me first.

1. Try and be active. Please communicate with me if you won't be posting for awhile. I'd like you to post once every three days.

2. The minimum post length is one paragraph.

3. This RP is LGBTQ friendly!

4. Please keep in mind proper RP etiquette and the RPN rules.

5. Please try to fill in the empty roles that we have. We really need to fill those and I'd appreciate it if you could.

6. Please talk to your legendary or trainer partner before posting your character sheet. THIS IS A MUST.

Roles
Suicune (taken by SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines ) | Suicune's Trainer (Taken by Drakenbane Drakenbane )
Celebi (taken by Necromantic Necromantic ) | Celebi's Trainer (taken by SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines )
Giratina (taken by StarryKnights StarryKnights )| Giratina's Trainer (Taken by Beebasaur Beebasaur )
Mew (taken by StarryKnights StarryKnights ) | Mew's Trainer (Taken by SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines )
Yvetal (Taken by Acethekidd Acethekidd ) | Yvetal's Trainer (Taken by StarryKnights StarryKnights )
Lugia (Taken by StarryKnights StarryKnights ) | Lugia's Trainer (Taken by explosiveKitten explosiveKitten )
Entei (Taken by explosiveKitten explosiveKitten ) | Entei's Trainer (Taken by SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines )
Moltres (Taken by Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse ) | Moltres' Trainer (Taken by Necromantic Necromantic )
Arceus (Taken by Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse ) | Arceus' Trainer (Taken by Necromantic Necromantic )
Zapdos (Taken by Necromantic Necromantic ) | Zapdos' Trainer (Taken by Acethekidd Acethekidd )
Shaymin (Taken by spacepossum spacepossum ) | Shaymin's Trainer (Taken by StarryKnights StarryKnights )
Meloetta (Taken by Beebasaur Beebasaur ) | Meloetta's Trainer (Taken by Andrita Andrita )
Jirachi (Taken by SheepKing SheepKing ) | Jirachi's Trainer (Taken by Beebasaur Beebasaur )
Cresselia (NPC) | Cresselia's Trainer (Taken by Andrita Andrita )

Character Thread | OOC Thread | IC Thread

Last edited:
Acethekidd Acethekidd It's the same RP that's going, there was just a change in GM-ship so I made a new interest check with an updated roster. The OOC thread we've been using is still the OOC thread.

Good Afternoon. I happened upon this thread, well I was invited here, and would like to take on the role of Arceus if that would be alright.

Alrighty. I might take up more spots depending on inspiration for the characters. Thank you for having me though.

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines I am trying to figure out whether or not the legendaries have human forms, or do most people just like using human pictures. Are we allowed to have legendaries that are in a normal pokemon form?

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines I am trying to figure out whether or not the legendaries have human forms, or do most people just like using human pictures. Are we allowed to have legendaries that are in a normal pokemon form?
most legendaries have humam forms, primarily so that they can walk among humans without being noticed. or gor fucking huge ones, not destroying civilization by going there.

Beebasaur Beebasaur - Lettuce pretty much explained it. You're allowed to have Pokemon who either just prefer their Pokemon form or don't have a human form, that's fine.

National National - You can have Regigas, go ahead and start working on your CS.

his looks pretty fun! could I possibly make a spot for Jirachi?

Sure, you can take Jirachi.

Alright so I'm no longer taking new legendaries. I'm only looking to fill the empty roles that we already have. We are currently looking for Moltres, Regigas' trainer, Jirachi's trainer, Giratina's trainer, and Mew's trainer. If you're willing to fill one of those then you're welcome to join us. Thank you!

Aw man, I was actually just about to ask if I could make a zekrom. I was planning on doing lugia and zekrom. Oh well

So uh... guess that means the last roleplay you hosted got abandoned before you could even accept character sheets. Cool.

So uh... guess that means the last roleplay you hosted got abandoned before you could even accept character sheets. Cool.

Uh.. hostility much? lol I sort of got this RP thrown on me. I literally just started the interest check for Project: SPARK like a day ago. I did not abandon it and I'm probably going to make the character thread for it soon. I wonder if you got me mixed up with someone else, I know we put in character sheets for another RP last December, I feel like that was abandoned but I was not the one running that RP.

Setting the record straight for those who want to join this RP, I did -NOT- abandon a RP. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
Ah wait, yeah, I got the wrong person. Sorry, I remembered you from that rp and thought you were the gm. Sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back