• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Heyo I am interested but before I put a character sheet down I was wondering about the "other team".

I was wondering if I could add basically a group of anarchists, heartbroken at losing there beloved Pokémon and families to Team Nova and are content on killing everything and everyone including Pokémon. They would be mostly unstructured and have makeshift weapons that sometimes don't work the way they should. They would be the kind of people to march down a street holding baseball bats and machetes destroying everything they came into contact with.

I thought this would be interesting maybe they would show up at a critical point in the story when one particular side is winning and get there ass beat. (Totally fine if you say no btw :))

Heyo I am interested but before I put a character sheet down I was wondering about the "other team".

I was wondering if I could add basically a group of anarchists, heartbroken at losing there beloved Pokémon and families to Team Nova and are content on killing everything and everyone including Pokémon. They would be mostly unstructured and have makeshift weapons that sometimes don't work the way they should. They would be the kind of people to march down a street holding baseball bats and machetes destroying everything they came into contact with.

I thought this would be interesting maybe they would show up at a critical point in the story when one particular side is winning and get there ass beat. (Totally fine if you say no btw :))
I highly recommend people start with a Resistance character to have an easy entry point into the story and build up a feel for the world before branching out, but you are free to ignore that and make any kind of character you wish. For more exotic characters I'll probably ask questions and suggest changes to make them fit the world, but it's rare for me to outright say no to a character idea.

My initial thoughts on an anarchic violent gang running around is that both Nova and the Resistance would want to do something about them rather quickly, so such a group might not last long before being wiped out or subsumed.

I might do a resistance character for now to get a feel for the rp and the story. :)

Sorry about the double post but can the hometown be from a made up region? (A region I created?)

i’m interested in this roleplay but am mulling over character ideas— is it possible to join the discord if you haven’t posted a form yet? i understand if not, i just wanted to get a feel for the group + get input while i work !

sorry to post again— but i noticed the discord link was probably expired, just to let you know!

and i also doodled a nova admin keith because im a sucker for nerd characters with big glasses, sorry for posting again

image0.png

i’m interested in this roleplay but am mulling over character ideas— is it possible to join the discord if you haven’t posted a form yet? i understand if not, i just wanted to get a feel for the group + get input while i work !
Sorry for not responding earlier, I didn't get a notification from here for some reason. Yes, feel free to join the discord. It's the best place to ask questions and solidify a character idea.
I just checked the link and it's working for me, but I'll refresh it just in case. Let me know if it's still not working.

Great drawing btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back