• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Sword and Shield RP

TyTakeda

It’s been 87 years....
Ty_Ta k e d a R p S e a r c h ← LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO RP POKÉMON SW/SH

Hello everyone. Ty Takeda here! I am back after a long hiatus again and trying to find a person or two to RP with! BE GENTLE!!. I have been role-playing for over 15 years now so, I think I can say with confidence that I am a decent role-player. I am looking for an awesome rp now that I have a bit of free time! Or a lot. Thanks COVID. Im making this short and simple.

A little about me and what i'm looking for.

☆ Since I am over 25, I am looking for someone over the age 18 and that is pushing it for me. I just dont feel comfortable roleplaying with someone younger than that.

☆ I role play over Discord and or PMs. I can be persuaded day to do threads. I am open to wherever may work for you though. Just let me know

☆ I like keeping my roleplays at PG-23. Cursing is fine. Romance is fine, and our characters can get romantically involved, but I am not going to make the entire basis of the story into something worse than 50 Shades of Grey.

☆ My limits are yours. I will never push you to do anything you aren't comfortable with.

☆ I love making plots and having your input, so don't hesitate to throw ideas at me. I am all ears! I prefer to just make a list of what i'm looking for and if something catches your eye we can plot something together rather than me just having it already plotted out.

☆ I only do MxF. No offense to other pairings. I just have a hard time doing them and my posts come out as garbage.

☆ Doubling is a must. I love to double and I want us to both have fun, not just one person!

☆ I am a firm believer in quality over quantity. Just no one liners please.

☆Ditch Friendly

Enjoy. I cant emphasize this enough. I want you to have a fun time role-playing with me. If anything happens that you don't like, don't hesitate to bring it up to my attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back