• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lonecoyote

Always Confused
Hello hello! Welcome to my Pokemon Sword and Shield interest check! I'm back at it again looking for a partner to rp an idea I had that's set in the Galar region.
But first, here's a bit about me!
-I'm 24 so I only feel comfy rping with 18+, sorry kiddos
-I do have a full time job, so I will have replies every other day or when I have time (I have a rotating schedule)
-I am only accepting a double up for this and can play any character for you
-I can play both genders so I'll more than happily play any canon character you wish
-I'm very opened minded so if you wanna do mxm, fxf, or mxf
-i've been rping for like 10+ years (yeah, i'm old man)
With all of that being said, let me share my plot idea that I am looking to do!

There's been rumors about an evil organization popping up in the Galar region. At first, no one believed it because there's never been an evil organization ever threaten the region. Like ever. People thought Team Yell was an evil organization when in reality they're just really hyped up fan boys and fan girls. But there have been reports and incidents of pokemon becoming "feral". These pokemon aren't wild pokemon either. They're pokemon who have been raised by trainers. How is this happening? No one's ever heard of anything like this before. Enter the latest group called Team Honest. Team Honest is a collective group of people who have come together to show the region that healthy pokemon start with their easy and simple poke food formula that comes in a variety of flavors and even in treat form! Team Honest is run by their ultra preppy Team Leaders Valerie, Sylvia, Greg, and Wayne. Team Honest are very kind and considerate only wanting to keep the pokemon of the Galar region happy and healthy.

It's up to our team to get to the bottom as to how and why pokemon are turning feral. Are you in?

And more will be revealed if you're interested! I will be playing my OC Sage Valentine and am looking for someone to play as Raihan for me! I can play as any canon character for you to go with your OC or can throw in another of my OC's. I can't wait to hear from you!

I can try Raihan for you! I'd just have to think about who you'd have to play for me since Galar isn't my strong suit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back