• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DovahBeat

The Switch Axe Rookie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all!

I recently started to replay pokemon sw/sh and now I'm hyperfixating on the character Bede. So what I'm looking for is to play him.
What I'm looking for in a partner:
-must be 18+ years. I'm 22. So, yeah. Please be a legal adult.
- must be okay with lgbtq+ because I'm trans, ace, and panromantic so if you hate queers leave me alone.
-be at least semi literate. I'm not looking for novella posts, but please no one liners and make your grammar/punctuation legible. I'm not perfect, so I can't expect that from you, but I do expect better reading comprehension and writing than a 6th grader, yeah?
- it doesn't matter to me who/what you want to play as. A girl oc? Go for it. Canon character? Sure! You want romance? We can do that, too! But please keep it sfw for obvious reasons.
-please let me know if you need to stop or take a break from the rp. And I'll do my best to do the same for you.
Other things I'm interested in:
-angst
-deep plots
-chatting and plotting with my partner! Let's be friends!
-semi-active. I am part time in college so I totally get not being able to dedicate every second to this, but I would like more frequency than like. One post a month. Thanks!

What I'm NOT looking for:
Uhhh I'm pretty open and flexible with what we can do, so not much will be here that isn't already against site rules, so.

We can rp pretty much anywhere, the forums, in dms, on discord. Whatever you want!
Again, I'm super flexible in terms of plot and who you want to be.
Message me here or dm if you're interested!
I can also do a multifandom/crossover type deal but I'll be pickier with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back