Video Games Pokemon scarlet or violet

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What one will you get if you plan on buying the game?
Im leaning towards violet due to two mon atm.

The future thing you ride and some Ghost armor on fire.

Honestly, I'm getting the dual pack. But I'd love to play Scarlet, but my husband laid claim to it first. So I'm going to play Violet first.

Can't imagine the games are drastically different apart from colours and some pokemon.

There a reason both of you wanted scarlet?

I'm not one for sci-fi, or futuristic themes, which Violet kinda gives off to me? And I was drawn more to the aesthetic of Koraidon, than Miraidon.

Violet has my favorite pokemon, so it's an easy choice.

Anyone able to trade the scarlet exclusive pokemon?
I'm close to restarting my violet game and I'm able to trade Miradon and a few others.

Also I have 12 of those green cat starters so yea

Which Pokemon?
Misdreavus.
Although I know you can trade, it's still better when you can just catch :)

I didn't get any version in the end though, will probably skip this game.

I chose scarlet
If you look at my neato pfp, you can see my first shiny :)

I have a shiny crocodile that stands like a man and a shiny ghost dragon.

If you wanna trade stuff let me know cause
I'm close to restarting my violet game and I'm able to trade Miradon and a few others.

Also I have 12 of those green cat starters so yea

Koraidon and miradon are the bike pokemon which you can trade at some point,
I know the little fire ghost thing evolves different in each game by using a specific item,
The Apple dragon has the same thing going,

Apart from that I think there's around 20 something pokemon unique to each game.

Im trying to make my second playthrough the 100% complete one but it requires trading with scarlet aha

For anyone who couldn't get charizard, I'll have a charmander for you

I got Violet because my my friend has Scarlet. Tbh I might have even preferred Scarlet more just for how gawky Koraidon looks running about. xD

Last edited:
I think I'd like to get violet because I prefer the look of the legendary, but I'm still torn on whether I want to buy it or not. I still haven't finished Arceas so I might force myself to play that one first. I really want to get it for the new pokemon, especially Sprigatito, Lechonk, and Smolive. I'm also obsessed with Tandemaus!

I went with Violet, just because I prefer the colour purple.

I have a copy of both!,but I am currently playing Violet

I got a copy of Scarlet because I wanted the game ASAP, my preference at the time wasn't incredibly strong (especially since the Paradox Pokémon are locked to endgame), and the stores near me were sold out of Violet... But I really badly want a copy of Violet as well because I vastly prefer the future Paradox Pokémon. Like there's just no contest; I may really like Koraidon, Flutter Mane, Sandy Shocks, Slither Wing, and Walking Wake, but I adore Miraidon, Iron Bundle, Iron Leaves, Iron Moth, Iron Treads, and Iron Valiant. I also prefer Ceruledge to Armarouge and the Dragapult line to the Hydreigon line.

I got Violet on opening day.
I was heavily influenced by version exclusives. I preferred scarlet’s paradox ‘mon but Eiscue is one of my favorite and I was excited for another opportunity to shiny hunt him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back