Video Games Pokemon S/M/US/UM

IdyllicDreamer

Dragon's Dream
Roleplay Type(s)
I like Pokemon, can you tell? If I lived in the Pokemon world I wouldn't be a trainer, I'd be a crazy old Pokemon Lady/Breeder. A collector.
Would you believe I'm one of those people who spend a lot of time breeding Pokemon? Not for battles, or competitive play, I just enjoy breeding them to a certain state, high IV's. I couldn't explain why, what exactly I like about it, but I enjoy some aspect of taking the time to 'raise' powerful Pokemon. Maybe because it feels like the kind of thing I would do in this universe.

Regardless, now that the monologue is over, I'll continue onto the point. All of my Pokemon are currently in Alola, so the extent of my point is limited to Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, or Ultra Moon.
If anyone is interested I can breed Pokemon for you. That's about the extent of it.
I can guarantee Nature, Ability, at least 5IV's will be perfect, egg moves, and gender.
On some Pokemon I can provide hidden abilities, though not all.
If you want to be marked as the OT of the trainer I can hatch the egg, check what it has, and reset to before it was hatched to make sure you're the OT.
Also on some of them I may be willing to give an item, such as an evolutionary stone, if I happen to have extra's (which I do have for most of them.)

Available Pokemon, This list includes all of the Pokemon I currently have. Obviously I can't breed the legendary Pokemon on this list, if people are interested I might put together a Hidden Ability list.

You don't have to give my anything in game for them, just some Pokemon so the trade can go through. If you want to provide any of the Pokemon that aren't marked on my list then I'd be grateful. Otherwise it doesn't matter.

That's it. I don't think anything about this breaks any of the rules, I also looked around for awhile before posting it up and I think this is the most appropriate forum for it..

I own S, M, and UM. I'll keep you in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back