• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon rp?

pikachu.gif

Hi friends, it's me, Pip (She/Her)! I've been looking for some pokemon rps for forever with little luck, so I decided I would take matters into my own hands 😌 Honestly I'm just looking for a nice lil rp of our characters on their own journey, whatever their goal may be! I'd be happy to come up with ideas with you if anyone is interested! (P.S. I have work tonight, so if anything I will reply by tomorrow!)
Preferences (:
  • Please be 18+! I know it's a little frustrating for those who are under 18, but it makes me more comfortable!
  • I'm interested in playing characters who are just started on their journey, so in the pokemon universe that's around 11, 12! However, if romance is involved, we have to rp older characters!
  • We can double up if you'd like! I enjoy playing multiple characters, although you absolutely don't have to if you don't want to!
  • We can start with any pokemon starter, as long as it's in its bb stage <3 Whatever region we decide to play in won't affect the type of pokemon we can find! We can also make up our own region if you'd prefer!
  • I tend to write longer posts, especially in the beginning, but there's no pressure to match how much a write as long as it's not just one sentence and there's enough to work with!
  • Ghosting is ok! If things aren't working out, don't hesitate to tell me if you'd like, but I understand how scary that can be.
Other than those things I don't think there's much else to add! If anyone is interested plz lmk! I'm cool with talking a lot about our characters or just keeping quiet and rping, so whatever you're more comfortable with there's no pressure! I tend to be busy with my two jobs, so don't panic if I don't reply right away! I will get to posting when I can!

I would be up to do a pokémon rp if you're still looking for one.

Hey, is this still open? Sorry for the bump if not, I liked it last week but forgot to respond due to my anxiety lol. This looks very fun! 😄

Hey, is this still open? Sorry for the bump if not, I liked it last week but forgot to respond due to my anxiety lol. This looks very fun! 😄
i can rp with you perhaps unless you were trying to get her specifically. (no big deal if so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back