• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy PokéWorld (MxF seeking M)

Tortitude

Bavarian Donut Queen
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for a male character for a Pokemon roleplay. Not like a trainer pokemon role-play, but like in the universe of mystery dungeon where there are little to no humans and the pokemon all understand each other. The world may or may not be off balance/ending. I have a few fakemon

I've paid to have created that I'm open to using:

-Chamel-eon (will explain if asked)

-new version of Glaceon

-a subspeciesof Leafeon made from a hibiscus like flower

-a Fall Eeveelution

All I ask is your character is male and you reply at least once every couple weeks :3 no one liners please or text speak. No falling in love at first sight. If they hit it off, great, but all feelings need to be organic. The files appear to be too big to attach, so I will show you them depending on who you're wanting to rp with. Feel free to use other fakemon, pokemon subspecies, or normal pokemon. No controlling my characters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back