• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Rp Anybody?

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Ok so some of you may know me as i frequently post to this site looking for roleplay, but for those that do not, Hello! My name is AngelCloud and i am a Fandom/Fantasy roleplayer that is semi-lit and looking for a way to challenge my writing skills. I love the few partners i am currently roleplaying with, But they are so few and I get so bored in Quarantine that i have decided to start a Pokemon rp! Now let me tell you a little bit about my history as a Pokemon Trainer as is.

My first game was either Pokemon Pearl Or Pokemon Platinum (I know it was a Sinnoh Region game. I was a high school Freshman when I got my first handheld Video Game and my first Pokemon game. I had at that time picked Turtwig for my starter. (And have since moved that Torterra to a later generation game) But as I got to Solaceon Town and discovered the joys of Breeding Pokemon, I decided I was going to do that primarily for most games I pick up from that moment on. I have played generations 4-8 and the games I CURRENTLY own are as follows from generational order.

Pearl
White
White2
Y
Alpha Sapphire
Sword
Shield

Now I do have Virtual Console versions of Pokemon Gold and Crystal as well as Red and Yellow, But i do not count those as owning generation 2 or one games as the pokemon i have on those files go straight to gens 7/8 because of the mechanics of Pokemon Bank. I cannot move them upwards from Generations 4-6. My favorite all time game is Pearl as that was the game where I first encountered my favorite Pokemon for the first time. Shinx. Shinx is a really cute Lynx like Pokemon that becomes a Luxio and then a Very badass Luxray when it is all said and done. Anyway, in every game since, I have used a Shinx, Luxio or Luxray in one way or another and was really bummed when i found out Luxray was not originally in Sword and Shield. However, In the games I could have a Shinx, Luxio, Or Luxray, it had never failed me. I love to Roleplay Pokemon as well and would love to weave out a story with you. I will most often be a Pokemon Breeder/trainer on a journey to catch endangered or rarer Pokemon and open a Rescue center to boost their numbers. (Excluding legendaries as they cannot breed) my trainer's Pokemon will more times then not be Pokemon I have on my games. (So i often have pictures containing my Pokemon's Ability, Level and nature depending on the generation. I may have started my dive into the fandom with a Turtwig, But that does not mean it will be my starter in rp. Heck, My starter In Rp may not even be a starter!

So Now that I've spoken my peace about my adventures in Pokemon, Let's go over the Plot I have in mind.

Viper Holland was born and raised in Solaceon Town in Sinnoh where she had found a Slugma egg abandoned by its trainer at the Daycare. She worked there Part-time and had asked the Day care Man if she could take it home with her. She wanted a Pokemon that would make hatching eggs easier if she was going to be a breeder. Long story short, he agreed and she after her shift rode her bike Around the nearby Hearthome City for three hours before the egg hatched into her Slugma (Pic below the Plot) who she named Fast Jr. for irony. Fast Jr has Flame Body for an ability, and was a Rash nature. Meaning he was always picking a fight with something. Because Viper now has a partner Pokemon, She told her boss she was planning to become a trainer. She was still going to come back frequently and do her job at the daycare, But she also wanted to make use of the services the Daycare provided as well. Her dream is to one day travel to a faraway region and begin a Pokemon Daycare there as well to help more Endangered Pokemon thrive like they once did.

So, If anybody's interested, feel free to Dm Me!

Oh! And here is the picture of Fast Jr.
IMG_20200905_164841.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back