• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Roleplay Search

BlazinGemstone

Mentally and chronically ill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey! I was looking for a Pokemon roleplay. I'm interested in doing canon x oc as a double up, but I can do oc x oc for you! I'm good with every game besides sword/shield and a little bit of sun/moon, I never completed Sun and I didn't get sword yet.

My love interest would be N! I can play mostly any gym leader or protagonist for you! I've been roleplaying for nearly ten years now and I tend to write descriptively. I will try to match your lines and descriptiveness.

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, either start a conversation with me or leave a message down below and I'll get back to you when I can!

Omg, this post is a year old, but uh.. if you’re 18 or older I’d still interested I’d be down for a double up ^^ ! Im just trying to stick with my age group!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back