• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RayOrSomeone

So firstly I’d like to state I am very new to this site, and i may get a lot of things wrong right now because of that, I use to use sites like Discord or Amino for roleplays so this will be my first time trying out rpnation!

Second is that since I’m 19 I will only Roleplay with people 18 or Older, There is no weird reason for this as I simply feel uncomfortable Roleplaying with Minors.

Like the title says I’m looking for partners interested in Pokemon rp’s. I mainly am sticking to regions like Hoenn, (Most preferably Sinnoh), and Unova, Probably should mention I had not done a roleplay in Hoenn in awhile so I’m pretty rusty their. If y’all prefer AU’s Aka alternative universes I’m totally down for that too. Anyone who may be interested in double ups I can play a handful of characters for most regions which we can discuss over Privately! If you’re interested please message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back