• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pokemon Roleplay ((CLOSED))

VirtualToken

Aussie!
I have a few amount of rules (on my profile) but honestly im open to anything, just really wanna pokemon roleplay... so chat with me if you have questions or a roleplay you wanna do. I usually do Adventure, Romance, Fantasy and so on... so yeah!

Heya! If you don’t mind me asking, I have a few questions:
1. What sort of pairings would you prefer to do both gender-wise and also canon wise (OC/OC, Canon/OC, Canon/Canon)?
2. If we do have this located in a canon game, are there any games you’d prefer?
3. How many characters are you willing to play at once?

Heya! If you don’t mind me asking, I have a few questions:
1. What sort of pairings would you prefer to do both gender-wise and also canon wise (OC/OC, Canon/OC, Canon/Canon)?
2. If we do have this located in a canon game, are there any games you’d prefer?
3. How many characters are you willing to play at once?

Don't mind at all!
1. Genderwise I have no preference, gxg, bxb or bxg any/all are good; as for canon wise preferably oc/oc or canon/oc
2. I've only fully played the Galar region but we can also do the Alola region (I have a decent amount of knowledge of it)
3. 1-3 for trainers and pokemon but playing a few side roles (other pokemon/trainers/gym leaders) here and there is okay aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back