• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Neo Alice

Mahō Shōjo

• “Dear Pokemon Ranger, you have been chosen because of your exceptional work and true love for pokemon to take part on an elite team of pokemon rangers. Please step outside of your house to be transported to our main base, maximum discretion is required.” That’s what the letter said and that’s what you did, you became a pokemon ranger a few months ago but already climbed through the ranks and were a full ranger now. Your superior had even recommended you to this special team directly, a great honor really.

Outside of your house there was a Gardevoir waiting for you, “transported” was the correct word since she grabbed you by the hand and in a pink blink you were there: a pokemon ranger base. Although a bit different, with less windows and less natural light than usual. Around you there were other Pokemon Rangers with different uniforms, apparently they are taking rangers from all regions and cities of the pokemon world. Multiple Gardevoirs where standing next to the others so you guess that everyone got in here the same way as you did.

“Welcome! Pokemon Rangers.” A feminine voice said, getting everyone’s attention. She had white hair and was standing in front of everyone next to a large table covered by white cloth. “I’m Professor Hastings, as you already must know… my father invented those devices that allow you to befriend pokemon and accomplish your missions.” She tapped her glasses with her left index finger putting them back in place while crossing her other arm. “I’ve accomplished something even greater that will allow you to bring even more justice to your regions.” She then gave a signal with her left hand while approaching to the table, some assistant took away the cloth covering it revealing a few boxes of new stylers. “Behold, the Magical Stylers… With the discovering of the fairy type we gained a new field of research: Magic. Science can only go so far, magic is the future of our regions! With these beauties you will be able to befriend pokemon to a new level, not even Mega Evolution has such close ties between humans and pokemon.” A screen lighted up behind her, showing a Pokemon Ranger transforming into a pokemon in a humanized way. “As shown by the animation, the Magical Styler will let you transform yourself with a pokemon, giving you their powers. This is why you’ve been all called here, this power must not fall under the wrong hands and only you will be allowed to carry it.”

As if asking for it, a big crash blowed part of the walls and rooftop in that moment, some of the rangers and assistants dying crashed under them. Everything was so fast, you didn’t have time to process one thing when the next one happened. Everyone was either terrified or dead and those responsible? They were taking the stylers with them, you would have done something but right there you were teleported by the same Gardevoir that brought you in the first place. You were in your house again, the gardevoir wouldn’t let you contact anyone or leave maybe if your pokemon partner hadn’t died in the explosion in order to save you maybe you could combat her but now you were stuck and powerless. After a few hours another Gardevoir came holding a coffin with her telekinetic powers that she carefully placed in front of you, both Gardevoir kneeled to present their respects to you. In that coffin were the recovered remains of your pokemon, a letter was on top of it and a styler as well.

“If you want to get the bastards that did this, take the prototype. We have a leak within the organization, only you and the other rangers recruited into the team are to be trusted. This is a prototype so it can only fuse you with one type of pokemon, but still will give you the power to fight against the monsters that killed our comrades and friends. –Prof. Hastings” All the pain in your heart turned to hate, you took the Magical Styler’s Prototype and grabbed Gardevoir’s hand once again, this time she would take you to a new destination where you could meet your new partners.

Hello people! Neo Alice here, so I love pokemon, magical girls/boys and gijinkas… that’s pretty much it. I’m replaying the first Pokemon Ranger right know and I got inspired to make this RP, our characters will be traveling through all of the main pokemon regions (From Kanto to Galar) as they try to stop this new, evil, darker organization that has killed their beloved pokemon. All of this while trying to discover who betrayed them in the first place. This is going to be a story with dark themes involved but without losing the essence of pokemon entirely, I hope you like it and wish to join <3

If you have any questions I’m happy to answer them.

Last edited:
Pokemon Ranger, you say? Talk about the good old days.

5) Each ranger has a prototype that only allows them to transform in a monotype manner, if the pokemon has two types then your styler must match with their primary type. (Meaning that if you have the Water Styler then you can’t transform into an Ice/Water pokemon but it’s ok to transform into a Water/Ice pokemon.)

Will this rule have exceptions or will Flying-type guys just have to settle for the Noivern & Corviknight line? And Cramorant. Apparently Cramorant. Not that I mind.

This seems really interesting and I'd like to claim poison type pls!

And if you don't mind, what is your character's prototype like? Just curious

Pokemon Ranger, you say? Talk about the good old days.

Will this rule have exceptions or will Flying-type guys just have to settle for the Noivern & Corviknight line? And Cramorant. Apparently Cramorant. Not that I mind.

Nostalgia <3 i remember when i was younger (like 8) and didn't knew english at all (my native language is Spanish) i kept playing in a new save every time i wanted to play (i hate those 6 skitty now hahahaha) until somehow i realized what i was doing and started to loading the save instead of creating a new one xD

Oh yeah, poor flying ranger... I'm sorry but there's no exceptions. As the story unfolds the prototypes will get upgraded into allowing a full monotype transformation capacity (meaning that it won't matter if it's the primary or secondary type as long as it matches your Styler) but until then they're stuck with those 3 only e.e

This seems really interesting and I'd like to claim poison type pls!

And if you don't mind, what is your character's prototype like? Just curious

It will probably be an eevee prototype that allows her to transform into all of the eevolutions or a Cosplay Pikachu Prototype that allows her to transform into all of her costumes. I haven't decided (maybe i'll make two characters)

I’m also very interested! I’m still thinking of a Pokemon type but I’m thinking of Ghost. Could lead to hilarious situations such as them questioning if they’re dead. Not to mention the Pokemon entries for some of them

I'm still thinking of which type to pick.

Considering between Fire (originally will primarily use Zen Mode Darmanitan, after the upgrade will also use Zen Mode Darmanitan Galar Form) or Flying (limitness would allow me to expand quicker once the upgrade arrives).

EDIT: someone called dibs on fire while I was typing. Guess that leaves me with the other.

quick question, having ditto as your old partner is also illegal, right? also, can we have a fairy-type as the old partner?

no ooc so here it goes

Yes, ditto is illegal too.

All types are allowed, fairy types especially welcomed to my rps bc they're my favorite type along with psychic uwu

You can transform into the same pokemon that was your deceased pokemon (remember that these are transformations and not fusions, so the only requirement is to have their data on your heart)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back