• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Platinum Role-Play

Yeah what the guy up there said.

Also, since this be a Sinnoh Adventure, I'm thinking of starting with a Non-Sinnoh mon and having later team members be mons obtainable in Sinnoh games (and Sylveon).

Let's see what I got...

Interested!
Do we need to be related to a cannon character from Gen 4, or is that just an option?

Hey everyone! Sorry just woke up not too long ago.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Sure I'd be ok with that! However, if you plan on having your character obtain one of the gen 4 legendaries please let me know which one. I'm only allowing one of each and it's on a first come first served basis.

Crow Crow Hope that answers that for you as well. As for your second question that's perfectly fine! Your characters team doesn't have to be limited to Pokemon only found in Sinnoh. They can obtain any Pokemon from any generation though this rule does exclude legendaries. My work around for this is that since so many trainers travel the world it is inevitable for non-native Pokemon to be found in the wild.

Dawnstar Dawnstar It is completely optional! If you don't want your character having any sort of relationship to any canon character then you don't have to. On the other hand if you decide that you do want your character to have relations to another it doesn't have to be just a gen 4 character.

Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Hey there! Long time no talk!

Hmmm... if it's a free-for-all in terms of what Pokemon we may obtain, what of Hisuian forms? Will there be timey wimey things that let us get them (since Dialga exists and all, or maybe some inventor-type character could use a time machine), or something of the sort?

Considering that Hisui is just an ancient name for Sinnoh one scenario I suggest is that Hisui Pokemon are still wandering around within the region it's just that their such an incredibly rare and endangered species. We can work something out though!

Considering that Hisui is just an ancient name for Sinnoh one scenario I suggest is that Hisui Pokemon are still wandering around within the region it's just that their such an incredibly rare and endangered species. We can work something out though!

Some prevos still exist in this world, like Basculin, Rufflet and Stantler, so I guess it can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back