• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Original region [Interest Check]

Arael

Resident Old Guy
Well I have a rough idea, which actually helped me out with the idea for the Twilight Temple (a town idea) a little. You know the memory sync for black and white 2? Well I used it with my old pokemon black, and went through the different memories of all the different characters. One involved N. He was talking about how humans and pokemon are very black and white, and how he is the one standing inbetween the two, connecting them. N believed that the pokemon and humans should be separate, just like how black and white are two completely separate colors. This was to protect the pokemon who were often abused by the humans.

Combine that with a somewhat recent idea about an rp about the Great Pokemon War. A while back, before Red, humans and pokemon coexisted without the use of pokeballs. If a pokemon wasn't treated correctly, they would just leave. Things were peaceful.

This changes with the creation of the pokeball. With this, pokemon could be forced to stay with a human and obey his every command. Things got out of hand, and the pokemon began to revolt. Thus started the Great Pokemon War. This war eventually ended in a stale-mate, mainly because neither aside could afford more casualties.

The now ex-gym leader of Twilight Town was also the master at the Twilight Temple, and taught the twins himself. He used his experience in the war to teach peace and balance among People and Pokemon. However, in his growing years, he has seen the cruelty that has grown among the humans, particularly the adults. This shows him that the balance and peace has been upset, and he takes it upon himself to fix it. The most permanent solution? Separate people and pokemon. How does he do this? That part I'm not sure about.

Things they'll probably do:

-destruction of factories and stores selling pokeballs

-stealing and releasing pokemon

-What legendaries will they go after? And why?

I'm interested but, what exactly would our characters be doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back