• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeons & Dragons RP

What system should we use?

• With dice on discord

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No dice on RPN Forums

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*waves hands excitedly* Lol any room for one more? This sounds like so much fun, and I love PMD! ^^

I was thinking of creating a Enhanced Wimpod, with instead of having the water typing, would be replaced by ice, a result of trying to change the genetic coding of a Wimpod to see their effectiveness, and while many others failed, this is one of the few successful ones, it now being extremely effective upon Grass typing Pokémon, as well as being damaged less by ground type moves, but is very vulnerable to fire and rock type moves, while still vulnerable normally to flying and 1/4 effective upon steel type, is this acceptable? DovahBeat DovahBeat

I was thinking of creating a Enhanced Wimpod, with instead of having the water typing, would be replaced by ice, a result of trying to change the genetic coding of a Wimpod to see their effectiveness, and while many others failed, this is one of the few successful ones, it now being extremely effective upon Grass typing Pokémon, as well as being damaged less by ground type moves, but is very vulnerable to fire and rock type moves, while still vulnerable normally to flying and 1/4 effective upon steel type, is this acceptable? DovahBeat DovahBeat
Seems acceptable to me!

Would there happen to be another slot available? It just hit me that I should probably look for a recruit thread instead of just posting a character, still getting the ropes. If there are already a surplus of people I fully understand though, I've been in those shoes before.

I'll let you in, AshcoForever AshcoForever but it does seem like we're getting too many people. I'll close the sign ups after we start to get too many characters, so first people to get sheets up will be in!

To follow up, since I haven't reached my 10th post my sheet is still under approval, should I send it to you via PM instead to have it reviewed?

Yes, I am. Sorry its taking so long, life swamped me and I had a terrible day yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back