• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Shadows of Mu

Characters
Here

Prince Lutin

Not one of your FAAAAAAAANS!
Welcome to the land of Theta, a mysterious island chain in the midst of the sea populated only by Pokemon. The island is home to the Thetan Exploration Society, or AES, which is tasked with exploring dungeons, recovering treasures, and arresting criminals. Led by Diancie, this society safeguards Theta from problems and trouble. But one day, Pheromosa, a mysterious Pokemon, comes to Theta. She claims to be working for Zamara, Queen of the Remnant Isles, who is said to be the last member of the royal family of Mu, a civilization of Pokemon Trainers that was decimated by Kyogre and Groudon in the year 9564 BC. It is unknown how the queen has remained alive so long, but she survived and led a civilization of rare Pokemon, One night, Pheromosa stole the Paradiso Crystal, which kept the islands in peace, and replaced it with the Inferno Crystal, which weakens the guard of the islands. She disappeared and has not been seen since. Supposedly she has taken the crystal to Zamara, who plans on using the Paradiso Crystal to revive her empire from the seas and destroy Theta. But in fact, Pheromosa lost the crystal and its location remains unknown, and she is looking for it too.

Diancie has summoned the Thetan Exploration Society to look for clues in the various dungeons of the world and see to reclaim the Paradiso Crystal. We must find the crystal before Pheromosa can reclaim it and bring it to Zamara. It's only a matter of time before it's too late!

(The character sheet is up and running: Fandom - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Shadows of Mu (CS)

Once four people join, we can start.)

Last edited:
(Okay, enough people have joined the RP, so we can start. Anyone else is free to join. Sorry I took so long to start - I was kinda busy these past few weeks.)

Orville floated around the entrance of Coastal Crags. He had heard that treasures had been washing up at the beach like crazy. He looked at the other members of the exploration team.

"Maybe we can find something useful at the beach," he said. "Lots of treasure is washing up lately. But I heard that there's also been an influx of Krabby and Kingler since it's their breeding season. I'm a bit worried that a Palossand might show up, since they've been sighted in the vicinity lately and I'm weak to Ground-type moves!"

A soft pitter-patter rose above the sound of the waves. Spud was shuffling towards the exploration team.

"Hey guys, I-" he toppled over, "-Ouf. I heard-" clambered upright, "-there was a mission going on-" and waved his arms about to steady himself, "-and I wanted to see if I could come along-" but promptly fell flat on his back with a soft thud, "-Uff. I'll just rest here for a bit, if you don't mind. Let me know what's happen...ing..."

He was fast asleep just as soon as he had shown up.

Orville looked at the sleeping Pokemon.

"Wake up!" said Orville. "We've been given a mission. We have to deliver this package to a Roserade! She's somewhere in this dungeon."

Orville held up the package, which was a small package containing a No-Stick Cap, a TM for Solar Beam, and a pair of tickets.

Spud continued snoozing. It wasn't until a glass bottle washed ashore and nudged him that he yawned and sat upright.

"Hm...I was hoping to sleep a li'l longer...oh, what's that you got?" He clambered to his feet and inspected the package held by Orville. "These are cool items! Not as cool as my Safety Goggles-" the accessory sitting atop his head flashed in the sunlight, "-but I bet that Pokemon will be happy to get them." He gazed at the entrance to the dungeon and tapped his toes in anticipation. "Hey, hey...I'm getting all antsy-Durantsy just thinkin' about what might be in there...can we go in?"

"We should," said Orville. "Roserade is waiting for us. She shouldn't be too far. I'm told that she's able to defend herself well here since she's a Grass type."

Orville hovered over to the dungeon's entrance.

"Let's go!"

Spud tip-toed after Orville. The Magnezone floated so purposefully; Spud tried to teeter his totters just as elegantly.

"I've never been in a dungeon as a real explorer before," he explained. "One time I wandered into a cave and got lost for a few days before an Eevee found me. I lived off of Gummis I found on the floor! I still have some lying around somewhere...they're kinda crunchy now. Oh!" Spud twirled around full-circle. "What was that noise?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back