• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay Recruitment!

Prince Lutin

Not one of your FAAAAAAAANS!
I was thinking of doing a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP. It's not going to be based on any of the existing PMD games, but instead it will be a completely new story with new characters and new locations. We'll get to battle Pokemon in dungeons, look for treasures, and meet up with other Pokemon. The RP will include both dungeons and towns. There will also be boss battles from time to time. Just note that I'm going to have some rules with character creation.

If anyone's interested in RPing, I'd really appreciate it. It's going to be an open RP, so anyone is welcome to join!

I will have the character sheet up a bit later, and the RP itself within the next couple of days.

Personally I'm not picky about post length as long as the posts aren't too short or too long.

Last edited:
Are we allowed to create locations for our Pokemon in the town? I saw in the other CSes that some people did that for their Pokemon's backstories. And that's fine by me! I normally expect people to write shorter than me. As long as the posts aren't like, one liners I can get by with a paragraph or two. It's just hard to come up with an appropriate response when there's not much to work with, as I prefer to develop emotional attachments with the characters and story so I can write better.

Okay. I'll let players create locations of their own. I might even cut down on the ones I already created to allow room for other users' creations.

For my Pokemon's concept I was thinking of having them be one of Diance's guards who is occasionally also sent out on missions, would that be okay with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back