• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Into the Depths

"Huh... We've not even taken a few steps inside and already this feels kind of like a Dungeon. Something feels off about the place though; I can't put my paw on what the heck is up with this place."

"I can't agree more, this already feels like some sort of dungeon but at the same ...Doesn't? I have no idea how to really describe it ." Topaz experiencing a slew of emotions: excitement, dread, utter confusion. His brain races at the speed of an Aerodactyl trying to parce these feelings together as he and Cobalt stepped into the Emerald Grove.

There was also the fact that this 'forest' is underground, "How in the pecha berry is this place so verdant if its underground?" Perhaps not the best thing to wonder given that this place is hiding dangers in spite of the admittedly gorgeous scenery;he couldn't help it, he wanted to know. Perhaps a legend was keeping like this? There wouldn't be a sign of any pokemon or items strewn about like normal Dungeons, at least for now anyway. Topaz taking a few steps inside the Grove now into another room and besides what they would recognize as a wonder tile, nothing else appears to be In the room

(If we going full on, may as well include the music (note this is from the EO remake)

"About the only thing that makes sense in this Dungeon is that nothing makes sense... So it's as nutty and nonsensical as a Mystery Dungeon." Cobalt deadpanned as he pulled out the blank parchment map and charcoal piece. So far the dungeon seemed innocuous enough to chart out, just a hallway and two large rooms so far. There were two branching paths, one to the right that stretched on for awhile as far as the Riolu could see, and one path dead ahead that appeared to go into a small four-way junction with the forward path leading into another room he couldn't see well into. So far so good, lack of anything or any Pokemon aside.

(short post)

About the only thing that makes sense in this Dungeon is that nothing makes sense... So it's as nutty and nonsensical as a Mystery Dungeon."

" You're right about that Cobalt" Topaz sighs rather bewildered by all the unfamiliarity in this underground forest. The two coming to two branching paths, a straight path that appears to stretch foe quite a ways and another path that splits off in 4 directions with the forward leading to a door. Topaz would look curiously to the 4 way junction, "Seems too perfect for an ambush don't you think?" he cautions looking for other pokemon in each of the other directions.

Thankfully, and perhaps unnervingly, there still weren't pokemon around. Topaz heads to and slowly opens the door...and not soon after that descend 2 Spinaraks from webs in the trees above, both are set to go on the attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back