• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Eternal Horizons

OOC
Here
Locke's train of thought was interrupted when a Buneary and Froakie joined the gathering. The buneary wore a pink bow on their left ear, though their voice was a bit deep for a female. As for the amphibian, he stayed a bit further back, though from shyness, caution, or some other factor was all but clear. As Dyna explained the situation to them, he nodded to confirm what she said. "Though some of these injuries, I woke up with before the Nuzleaf attacked." He added, "And before you ask, I don't know how. I wish I did."

He looked out the window by the bed, watching the people outside going about their business. However, he spotted something on the wall across the road that stuck out to him: A poster informing the public of the openings at the Explorer's Academy. "Hey, what's this about an Explorer's Academy?" he asked, his curiosity piqued.

saniachan saniachan gingingin gingingin BluberryDee BluberryDee Funnier President Funnier President Ace Cream Ace Cream

Kai
Interactions: saniachan saniachan Funnier President Funnier President BluberryDee BluberryDee WorldWeaver WorldWeaver Ace Cream Ace Cream

Kai listened intently as he nodded his head, "ah.. sounds like a lot went down yeah?" He said in his usual peppy voice. He then looked over to the Zorua who was now talking.

The Buneary was a bit worried to hear that he didn't even remember what exactly had happened to him.. but that conversation could be had another time. He nodded once more before looking outside as well. "Hmm.. That seems to be the.. uh.. erm.." He took a second to remember, "Ah yes! The school!" he silently cursed himself for giving such an obvious answer. "I don't exactly know what it is! But I know that I am going to be going there" Kai said, a smile on his face.

He was happy to meet so many new people! The only people he had ever called "friends" were people who did not fit the definition. So he was relieved to see that these pokemon didn't seem so bad.

Bubbles hung back looking a bit wary- he was sighing up for the academy-
He has honestly scared though, he didn't know what exact, and in a small voice he said "Im doing the sign-ups........"

BluberryDee BluberryDee

Druddigon was inspecting the now finished sculpture with a prideful grin on his face. It now depicted a Milotic and Gyarados, weaving around each other in a helix shape with waves rising from the base as they danced. This would make a fine display in Argento Town's central plaza. Then he heard a light tapping on the door and went to it. Opening it, he looked left, then right, then down. "Oh. You're back already. I trust since you're here you managed to complete the task I gave you?" He inquired Dyna as he reached for his bag hanging by the doorstep as well as a roll of paper, ink bottle and Braviary-feather quill. Packing them into his bag, he listened for the Fletchling's response.

Funnier President Funnier President gingingin gingingin saniachan saniachan Ace Cream Ace Cream

Locke stared at the poster as the Buneary and Froakie both proclaimed their intentions to enroll in the school being advertised by it. He still had a lot of questions. The term "Explorer" sounded familiar to him in a strange sense, but for the life of him he couldn't figure out where he had heard it. Still, it's not like he had any other ideas on what to do or where to go. "I guess I'll check it out tomorrow, and if it catches my interest, I'll give it a shot." He said.

Mudrock

"Mudrock should report in." Said the golett to themself as they followed their fletchling buddy towards the druddigon's house.

"The task finished." They said towards the druddigon in a monotone voice.

BluberryDee BluberryDee WorldWeaver WorldWeaver

WorldWeaver WorldWeaver gingingin gingingin Funnier President Funnier President

Looking at the poster, Ace widened his eyes. It really was the very same thing Isabelle had told him! "I wanna go there too~" he mused with this excited look on his face.

Since the Scorbunny didn't know the names of anyone there, he turned to the group. "Anyway, I'm Ace. I- ow!" he briefly introduced himself right before falling to the ground. "Sorry, gotta go back now," Ace sheepishly said as he crawled back to his bed.

Last edited:
Kai
Interactions: Funnier President Funnier President BluberryDee BluberryDee saniachan saniachan WorldWeaver WorldWeaver

Kai looked around as he hard a voice, his ears turning to the source of the sound. He gave the Froakie a smile, "Ah! That's cool! I hope we can be great friends then!" He exclaimed. The pink Buneary then shifted his attention towards the Zoura, nodding as a way to show that he understood.

Kai let out a small yelp as the Scorbunny fell. He then frowned at the sorry sight, "Oh dear! Are you okay?" His eyes filled with worry. Kai had forgotten that the Scorrbunny must've been injured, why else would they be here of all places?

Last edited:
As a crowd of people started ti gather around them, Bubbles quickly moved out of the way, and heard the scorbunny fall but didn't move it them as he was still shy- He looked over to see the bunnerary joining also, and cautiously hopped over to them

"Wi-will they be alright?"

"Don't push yourself, amico." Locke said as Ace went back to his bed. An Indeedee nurse promptly walked in with two cups of a pulpy orange and blue liquid, setting them down on a small table in the room.

"Alright, you two, drink this and you should be healed up come tomorrow." She said, leaving a glass on each of their bedside tables.

"Grazie, Signora." Locke said, taking the concoction and gulping it down, but then gagged a bit. After swallowing the last bit, he turned to the Scorbunny. "Fair warning, it's a lot more bitter than it looks." he said.

"Well, Oran and Sitrus berries alone might be enough on some occasions, I decided to play it safe and add some herbs to the mixture as well for that extra kick." Indeedee explained, taking Locke's glass (as well as Ace's once he was finished). She then looked out the window as the setting sun began to bathe the town in twilight. "Okay, visiting hours are over now. You all should head home before it gets too dark." She told Bubbles and Kai.

saniachan saniachan gingingin gingingin Funnier President Funnier President

-----------------------------------

"Well, I'll know for certain once I see it." Druddigon said as he slung the strap of the bag he had packed over his shoulder. "Come along." Leading Dyna and Murdock back to the infirmary, he approached the indeedee at the desk. "I'm here to see the zorua that came in here today." He stated.

"I'm sorry sir, but visiting hours are cl-" She stopped mid-sentence when he held something up to her: an explorer's badge.

"I need to question him about something important." Druddigon explained.

"I see...Right this way, then." She stepped out from behind the desk and walked toward the hall. Druddigon turned to Dyna and Murdock before following. "You two stay here. I'll be right back." He then disappeared down the corridor.

BluberryDee BluberryDee Ace Cream Ace Cream

---------------------------------------

Locke had just gotten comfortable before Indeedee came back, this time with a large Druddigon with her. "Pardon me, but this Explorer here has requested to speak with you, zorua." Locke looked at the Druddigon, a strange feeling coming over him. He didn't recognize him, but he still somehow seemed...familiar.

"Sure, I'll talk with him." Locke said. Maybe this guy knew him before he lost his memory!

"So you're the furball my reports spoke of." Druddigon said. Given his tone, it seemed he didn't know Locke already. Druddigon spotted the smile on his face fade. "What's with the long face?"

"Oh, nothing..." Locke said, looking away. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"Well, I sent a fletchling and golett to rescue you as soon as I got the afore-mentioned report." Druddigon answered. "From the looks of it, they got ya here safe and sound." Locke nodded to confirm this.

"They had some help, too. Ace here was among those who helped," he gestured toward the Scorbunny with a nod, "along with a shinx named...actually, I don't think I got his name..." Locke explained.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll manage to find him. Anyways, just wanted to confirm they held up their end of our bargain." Druddigon said. "I'll be off now."

"Oh...okay..." Locke sighed, seeming a bit dejected. He was hoping to find answers, but nothing came out of that conversation. Still..."H-hang on!" he blurted out, making the dragon type turn his head.

"What is it?" He asked, looking over his shoulder.

"It might sound strange, but have we met before by chance?" Locke asked him, wondering if he had possibly known this Druddigon from before. Druddigon took a little while to respond.

"No. Not that I recall, anyways." He said. Then, he left.

----------------------------------

Ten minutes passed before he came back, this time writing something on a sheet of paper. "Alright, congratulations. You're officially registered for Argento Explorers' Academy's entrance exams." He declared to Dyna and Murdock, showing them the paper with their names and species written on it, the registry for entry into the school. "They take place on the 25th of August, so make sure you're prepared."

Lost Lost (You still in?)

Last edited:
WorldWeaver WorldWeaver gingingin gingingin Funnier President Funnier President BluberryDee BluberryDee Ace Cream Ace Cream Lost Lost

As soon as he properly got back to his bed, Ace had to reassure the folks somehow. "Welp, yeah, I'm fine, a bit," he said. Just then, another nurse (an Indeedee this time) gave him and the Zorua some, uh, medicine? "Thank you, ma'am" the Scorbunny said. Despite the medicine tasted a little too bitter to his liking, Ace eagerly drank it anyway.

Now that the visiting hours were over, the Buneary and Froakie from before went out. This gave both Ace and the Zorua some time for their much-needed rest. However, just when Ace was about to lay down on his bed, the Indeedee from before came back, this time with a Druddigon. Ace couldn't help but to curiously tilt his head as the latter spoke to the Zorua about what just happened to him. "They had some help, too. Ace here was among those who helped," the Zorua said, to which Ace confirmed with a nod. "Actually-" Ace was about to tell the Druddigon his side of the story only for the dialogue to go on without him.

And then the Druddigon left. Ace finally could lay down on his bed and rest up for real.

Locke laid in his bed, a troubled look on his face as he looked out the window at the darkening sky. A potential clue to his missing past had been a false lead, and he was back to square one. It had left the Zorua a little dejected, and he began to wonder if maybe the chance might never come. It wouldn't change the present, that much is certain, but the fact he had no idea who he really was or anything about his own life just kept bothering him. It was like a part of him was missing. After mulling over the events of today in his head several times and trying to think back to before them, he let out a sigh when he got no results. He then adjusted in bed and began to drift off to sleep...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back