• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Eternal Horizons

OOC
Here

WorldWeaver

Dreamer of the Impossible
[August 17th, Western Isles, Argento Town]

In a world inhabited only by Pokemon, we find the Western Isles, known for their rolling valleys, high mountains, lush forests, and sparkling coastlands. Nestled in the wilderness of one island, settled between a forest and the mountains, is the town of Argento, where residents have lived a quiet, tranquil life, going about their daily business, meeting with friends, family, and associates, and enjoying the pleasant climate. In this town, take a right from West Plaza, and you'll come across the town's Explorers' Academy, run by Headmaster Slowking. Much like the guilds found on other continents, this is a place where explorers can find work, and those aspiring to become explorers can train and learn to do so under the tutelage of the staff and instructors.

However, today was a special day for the academy, and the Druddigon hanging a large sign on the gates knew this. It was the last day of the graduation period for the current students. In a week's time, they had put their crop of students to the ultimate test to see if they were ready to become bonafide explorers. Across the week were great triumphs and failures, joy or disappointment, bittersweet goodbyes or steeling for the next year's exam. And this time quite a few students had graduated; well over two thirds. And so, the sign posted on the gates said thus:

DON'T DELAY! REGISTER TODAY!
With a majority of our students having recently Graduated, Slowking's Explorers' Academy is finally open to registration for newcomers! For those of you who have long desired the romantic and adventurous lifestyle of a professional explorer, the opportunity has come at last!|
Registration Period: August 18-25
Entrance Exams: August 28th

After adjusting the sign to keep it on straight, the Druddigon let out a sigh and headed off to enjoy the rest of his day. He knew he'd be in charge of registry tomorrow, so he wanted to get some down time before then. That's the price of being the right hand man, he supposed.

--------------

Where...am I...?

The small vulpine Pokemon opened his eyes and almost immediately winced them back shut. His head was pounding with a monstrous migraine. When he opened them again, he finally managed to take in his surroundings. It was a forest, a nice-looking one, too. As he tried to get up, he felt a sharp pain in his left foreleg, causing him to fall back down. After a second attempt, and learning from his mistake by stepping more gingerly on the injured leg, he saw a couple of paths, but had no idea where either would take him.

This only brought on more questions..."How did I wind up here...?" he wondered out loud, trying to think back to before waking up in this forest, only to find his thoughts hazy and unclear. Okay...let's try going back a bit further... He tried to think of where he was from. Nothing. He tried to remember if he was travelling. Nothing. With each failed attempt to remember something, his anxiety only grew. "Ah, Accidenti! Why can't I recall anything!?" He growled in frustration with himself. "Wait, name! My name's...Locke...? Yeah, that's definitely it." Letting out a sigh of relief that he finally made some level of progress, he tried to think about what to do next. Here he was, a Zorua with no memory of his past, injured, and lost in the forest. And...these trees were very oddly arranged...almost like they were forming some sort of room. And the "paths" seemed more like corridors...

His train of thought was interrupted when he heard something whizzing through the air toward him, and quickly ducked out of the way. As he did, a set of leaves sliced past him, embedding into the tree behind him and startling the small fox. "Just my luck..." he muttered as a Nuzleaf stepped out, and judging from the look on it's face, it wasn't here to give Locke a friendly greeting...

Mudrock

"Don't delay! Register today! Don't delay! Register today! Don't delay! Register today!" Like a piece of broken record, Mudrock had been standing in front of the sign for almost an hour. Their hands were raised and some of their finger were folded in what seems to be an attempt at simple calculation.

"Don't delay! Register today! Today... 17th... Registration period.... 18th...." Like most golett, Mudrock was a simple-minded one. Sometimes it could be even too simplistic that this kind of contradiction sent them into hours of contemplation in a vain attempt to seek the truth.

"Don't delay! Register today! Don't delay! Register today!"

Meanwhile somewhere in Pokemon Square a bruised and beat up bird is kicked out of a shop.
"AAAHHHHHH-"
"Oof!"
She picks up and dusts herself off. "Gh, stupid lizard, how was I supposed to know that stuff wasn't free?"
Quite easily so, as it's a shop.
This is Dyna. She's a spunky lil' gal, and tends to get herself in trouble by her ignoranc- gets smacked her uh- ambitious? behavior. She also can't fly, at least not yet, and has been trying for about a month now and still can't manage more than about half a second of air time, so she gets around by hopping.
She hops by a Golett, who is currently repeating himself like a 5 second Yotube video on loop, and takes a look at the sign herself.
"Hmmmm, this sounds cool. A lot better than raiding those Beedrill again. Now how do I sign up...?" She takes a look around for any sign up sheet or the like.

Last edited:
Mudrock

"Don't delay! Register today! Don't delay! Register to- Oh, hello." Mudrock's speech loop was interupted when a small pokemon hopped on them. They didn't seems to mind that at all and would keep continuing their loop if the fletchling didn't ask about the method of the registration. The question made them think of seeking a more proactive way to gain the answer.

"The registration is tomorrow, but don't delay and register today!" As if they just gained an enlightment, the golett was nodding enthusiastly at the sign. They must register today! After asking a few people around about the sign, they were directed towards the house of the druddigon who put the sign up. Mudrock knocked the door as gentle as they could.

"Excuse Mudrock. Mudrock wants to register to be an explorer."

BluberryDee BluberryDee WorldWeaver WorldWeaver

"Again, Rowan!" barked Scorrel, a Mightyena who was, much to his present annoyance, Rowan's foster father. "Do you truly believe I'd send you to the Academy in such a sorry state?"

"Frankly, I think you'd send me just about anywhere if it meant you could finally have some peace and quiet around here. Then again," Rowan began, head tilted in mock consideration, "that would be one less person to yell at. Don't know how you would function, really."

"I asked you to run the exercise, boy, not your mouth. Again!" With a sigh, Rowan moved to the edge of the clearing, following the paw prints left from the last several attempts deemed too pitiful by Scorrel. His mentor had woken him up early, hours before the sun had risen, in an effort to prepare him for Academy Registration later that day. Never mind the fact that entrance exams were held several days later; in the words of Scorrel, 'Don't be lazy, boy; it never hurts to be prepared.'

'Well, it certainly hurts to be sleep-deprived,' he had muttered ruefully, but his taskmaster would hear none of it. And so it was that a groggy Rowan had been dragged out into the morning sun, far from town, to prepare for a battle that wouldn't come.

Once he reached his starting position, Rowan turned to face the other Pokemon. Shifting, he assumed the position Scorrel had taught him: body low, legs slightly spread, and ready to pounce at a moment's notice. Scorrel surveyed him briefly, then nodded, satisfied. That's something, at least. But it wouldn't be enough; his mentor wouldn't be happy unless he scored a hit. And when Scorrel wasn't happy, he made sure Rowan wasn't, either. Slowly, the pair circled each other, neither making a move. Scorrel moved with a slight limp, a result of an injury suffered years ago, but Rowan wasn't fool enough to underestimate him for it. When it came to Scorrel, experience compensated for what youth could not. Hence, his hesitation.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, as his caution faded into impatience, Rowan pounced. The shifting sand made his footing loose, and so it was an awkward, graceless movement that carried him towards Scorrel, one that the older Pokemon easily dodged. With a huff the young Shinx swiveled towards Scorrel once more, urging his body to move quicker across the sand. Surprisingly, he did move faster; fast enough that, when his mentor held out a leg to trip him, he couldn't manage to stop, landing head-first into the ground.

Scorrel sighed as the younger Pokemon stood sputtering, fur covered in sand. "Sloppy, Rowan; we both know you can do better. Again!"

========================================================================================================================================================

Rowan grumbled to himself as he walked through the forest, every part of his body aching. It had taken six more tries and many a mouthful of sand before he had managed to graze Scorrel, barely. Even with an hour's worth of grooming afterwards, he hadn't been able to get all of the dirt out of his fur. If feelings were any indication, he doubted he ever would.

It didn't help that the walk back to Argento Town from their training area was much too long for his liking. The safe way, and the one Scorrel had sternly demanded he take, required him to skirt around the forest. And any other day, he might've listened to his mentor; the area was filled with wild Pokemon, the kind that would attack without notice. It was dangerous, especially for one as inexperienced as he.

However, today wasn't any other day, nor was Rowan feeling particularly obedient. And so it was that against his better judgement, Rowan decided to cut through the woods. I'm not nearly so weak as I was the last time Scorrel warned me away, he justified to himself as he padded along. Besides, how dangerous can it possibly be?

Conveniently, it was then that the Shinx stumbled upon two Pokemon. The first he recognized: with its small stature, and the single leaf protruding from its head, it had to be a Nuzleaf. The other Pokemon, though... that one stumped him. With dark fur and a tuft of large red fur, the small fox wasn't like anyone he'd seen around Argento Town. Weird...

Suddenly, the Nuzleaf shifted, the leaf atop its head glowing, and Rowan realized that though recognizable, this Nuzleaf was far from friendly. With a quick leap Rowan left his hiding place, landing beside the strange Pokemon. Static rippled across his fur but a moment after he landed before he fired off a Spark at opposing Nuzleaf, interrupting the coming attack. Only then did it occur to him, well after he was revealed, that his impatience may have gotten the better of him. What if the Pokemon beside him had started it, and he had attacked a Nuzleaf that was simply defending itself. It was unlikely, and yet it was precisely this lack of caution that Scorrel had been trying to work out of him.

"Er, I'm really hoping you're not the bad guy here..." Rowan said with a grimace, throwing a glance at the strange fox.

WorldWeaver WorldWeaver

Last edited:
icon300.png

ISABELLE

"Thank you!" Isabelle chirped cheerfully, raising a small paw to wave energetically at the vendor. With pleasantries out of the way, she turned and began trotting at an easy pace down the familiar dirt path. She had waited for quite some time to gather enough money to get her paws on a Flute, so she made sure to take extra care in her every step to ensure that absolutely nothing would damage or dirty it. At least not until she learned how to play it properly.

It was a short trip from the vendor to where she had already set out a small blanket and some berries under a tall, shady oak tree - she was a little sad to find that her friend had not arrived just yet, but maybe that meant she could try getting some practice in now and show off a little later. With that plan in mind, Isabelle sat herself on the comfortable white blanket, pressed her snout to the flute, and pushed as much air as she could into the instrument.

HHHHOOOONNNNNKKK !!!

Oh no. Oh, Mew. What has she done? Nevermind anyone who might have been sleeping and caught unawares, she was the one playing it and it was disorienting even for herself! Releasing the flute from her maw, she curled up on herself, tail tucked against her side as her paws rubbed at her flattened ears, trying to soothe away the discomfort.

Dyna had realized that the Golett had left.
"Hey wait for me!" She hopped after Mudrock so she could also sign up as she had no idea where to go.
When they got to the Druddigon's house she hopped up onto a windowsill to look inside.
"Hey is anyone in there? We wanna get in that Slowking's school to become explorers!"

Ace Cream Ace Cream WorldWeaver WorldWeaver

Last edited:
voracity voracity

HHHHOOOONNNNNKKK !!!

An awkward sound of flute (?) startled Ace the Scorbunny who was in the middle of his "jogging" routine (though it's more like a moderate-to-quick-paced running instead of jogging) across Argento Town. What the... he thought in both surprise and distraught. Ace looked around only to find a Skitty curling up under an oak tree with a flute laid close to them. He decided to get closer, trying to figure out whatever's happening there.

"Uh, excuse me..." Ace called the Skitty, lightly tapping his hand on their shoulder (or whatever its cat equivalent is). "Are you okay?" he asked out of concern.

Last edited:
icon300.png

ISABELLE

Isabelle's tail straightened itself out of sheer fright when the Scorbunny reached out to pat her shoulder. Peeking behind her shoulder, recognition came immediately, and Isabelle uncurled herself to inspect the familiar stranger. "Oh! You're the Scorbunny that's always racing around town!" Turning her head to where she had left the Flute her tail gave a slow, rather sad, sway, as she explained, "I didn't mean to disturb anyone - really - I just thought I'd try to learn how to play this thing ..."

Sliding a paw under the white blanket, she pulled out a familiar looking poster, "you probably know all about this right?" She asked pointing to the title of the poster, Slowking's Explorers' Academy, "I've made up my mind to join tomorrow, so I wanted to celebrate a little early, I thought playing the flute would be similar to playing the trumpet ... but it really isn't. Ah, here, why don't you take this - I feel awful about disturbing your run," Isabelle chattered on, only pausing to turn and push forward a Salac Berry to the rabbit pokemon.

"Will you be registering tomorrow too ... uh ... oh sorry, I should probably get your name ... I'm Isabelle, nice to meet you," she sat, and offered a paw.

saniachan saniachan

voracity voracity

A little bit surprised yet touched when the Skitty recognized him as that one Scorbunny who's always racing around town, Ace blushed. He didn't even expect his habit of "jogging" everywhere to be that famous in the first place. But then he only could let out an "O-oh..." when the Skitty expressed her desire to properly play the flute. Unfortunately for them both though, Ace couldn't play it either.

The Skitty, who later introduced herself as Isabelle, then showed Ace a poster of... a school? Wait, no, it's not just any schools. It's an explorers' school where future explorers come to learn about, well, explorations. "Slowking's Explorers' Academy, eh?" Ace widened his eyes, looking intrigued at this school, for he had been wishing to be an explorer since his childhood.

After accepting the Salac Berry from Isabelle, Ace finally got his chance to speak up. "Yep, I gotta join there too. And by the way, I'm Ace," he shook her paw with a grin smile. "Nice to meet'cha."

Druddigon would have been content to spend the rest of his day working on a sculpture that was his passion project. His claws struck at the stone in front of him, chipping away flaks of stone from the surface, slowly carving it into shape. However, a knock on his door and two voices outside let the dragon-type know that this was not to be the case. Letting out an irritated sigh, and mentally griping at his boss for his poor choice of words, he opened the door, glaring down at the two of them. "You do realize that the poster said we begin registerin' tomorrow, right?" He pointed out, showing them a poster similar to the one Isabelle had shown to Ace. "So what're you doin' here aside from wastin' my day off?"

BluberryDee BluberryDee Ace Cream Ace Cream

----------

Locke had been prepared for the worst as the Nuzleaf had prepared another attack to throw at him. In his state, moving around was difficult, let alone dodging an enemy attack. However, fate would see that he wouldn't need to dodge, as out of nowhere, a shinx suddenly landed beside him and attacked the hostile Pokemon. He was about to thank the feline when said electric type asked if he was (somehow) the bad guy in all of this. "Not at all! I just woke up in this Arceus-Forsaken forest, and that maniaco just started attacking me out of the blue!" He explained, not taking his eyes off the Nuzleaf as it got back up. It had clearly taken damage, but that damage was reduced by it's grass typing. "Speaking of, thanks for the save, but he's not down yet!" He got into as good a combat stance as he could muster, but his injured leg meant he could only put all his weight on the other three, costing him some of his balance. He couldn't fight in this state, at least not for long. That much he knew. He scanned the area for something, anything he could use to get an edge in this conflict as the Nuzleaf flung itself at them, trying to strike Rowan and catch him unawares with Astonish.

Lost Lost

icon300.png

ISABELLE

"Ace, huh ..." Isabelle's smile brightened, "well, when you're famous explorer, I bet no one will forget your name," she told him confidently, after all weren't most sports stars an 'ace' for their teams? Surely, the Scorbunny would one day be recognized just as well as any star. "You'll probably pass the entrance exam with flying colors ... not that I know what they actually put on the test ..." scratching an ear with a paw, she pondered out loud, "I wonder if they have something like a 100 question exam paper or something." Before she nodded off into her own thoughts though, there was a panicked squawk to be heard off in the distance.

Alarmed, Isabelle turned her head to where she had heard the disturbance - and gave a surprised gasp as she watched a Pelipper take a sudden spiraling nose dive, disappearing into the thick trees. "Waah! Why didn't he pull up?!" Isabelle exclaimed, tail batting left and right anxiously.

saniachan saniachan

Mudrock

The golett nodded in agreement when the druddigon showed them a similar poster.

"Mudrock doesn't delay. Mudrock register today." They said innocently. Unaware that all this was simply the result of bad wording or mistype.

WorldWeaver WorldWeaver BluberryDee BluberryDee

Dyna was irritated at the poor wording of the sign and the Druddigon's impatience.
Not intending to make an idiot of herself for following a walking broken record she asked in an irritated tone:
"Then why the heck does your sign say to register today? I thought it was some kind of "first come first serve" kind of deal. And what kind of rush are you in that you can't at the very least tell us where to go tomorrow?" She scanned the house for anything "important" but nothing in the house came to her as so.
(btw she did not go in the house she looked through the earlier mentioned window)

Ace Cream Ace Cream WorldWeaver WorldWeaver

Last edited:
Sakura was flying around looking around as she heard some chattering about joining a rescue team today. She wondered what it would be like being apart of a rescue team having only seen an official team once before. The soft flapping of her wings filled the air before soaring on listening more to partial conversations. Now how would she go about signing up for a said team would anything special need to be done first? She wondered to herself before deciding to try and find out where she would even sign up for said team(s).

ooc:sorry it’s short I’m not sure where to toss her in

Druddigon let out a sigh as he thought about the situation. "I told him people would take that stupid rhyme seriously..." he muttered to himself. Then, an idea had popped into his mind. He had recieved word from one of the academy's job delivery service's members that there was an injured Zorua somewhere in the forest south of here. Taking a deep breath to soothe his irritation, he looked to the two. "Alright, how about this: you two do me a favor, and I'll register you early." He proposed, "I got word from one of the Academy Staff that there's an injured Pokemon in the forest south of here; a Zorua. You find that Zorua and help them back to town, and you'll be the first two to register for the academy's new crop of students. Any questions?"

BluberryDee BluberryDee Ace Cream Ace Cream

voracity voracity WorldWeaver WorldWeaver Lost Lost

"Ace, huh ..." Isabelle's smile brightened, "well, when you're famous explorer, I bet no one will forget your name," she told him confidently, after all weren't most sports stars an 'ace' for their teams? Surely, the Scorbunny would one day be recognized just as well as any star. "You'll probably pass the entrance exam with flying colors ... not that I know what they actually put on the test ..."
"I do hope so, yeah," Ace mused in response, rubbing the bandage-like thingy right above his nose. Isabelle did have such a confidence when she said that, so it wouldn't make sense had Ace himself denied it, right?

But then a Pelipper's squawk distracted them both. Said Pelipper seemed to have a trouble with their own flight or something. "What the..." Ace muttered under his breath upon seeing them disappearing into the forest. Turning to Isabelle, Ace briefly told her, "I'll go check it out," and dashed straight to the forest, a little bit quicker than his usual "jogging" pace. May be still too quick for other Pokemon's liking, yeah, but he digressed.

In the forest, it took Ace quite some time to look for the Pelipper. He soon found them... falling on a Nuzleaf with mails scattered everywhere. Not far from them both were a Shinx and a Zorua bracing themselves for whatever attacks coming their way. Ace instinctively hid behind a nearby tree, peeking from there to see the scene once more. He could hear the Nuzleaf groaning, which made sense considering the weight dropped on them out of the blue.

Just what the heck is going on here???

Mudrock

The golett nodded when they heard about the druddigon's proposal but shook their head when asked about whether they have any question or not.

Picking the fletchling and put her on their shoulder, Mudrock excused themself from the druddigon and merrily jogged towards the forest. Only then a question appeared on their mind. Where is the exact location of this zorua? They stopped their walk to think about the solution.

"Buddy, fly, look zorua??" The golett tapped their avian buddy and asked whether she can scout the zorua's position from the sky.

BluberryDee BluberryDee

Dyna was barely able to make out what Mudrock had said.
She shrugged and shook her head. "Sorry ta break it to ya, but I cant fly. Sucks, I know."
She hopped off of Mudrock and began hopping to the forest and then looked back at the Druddigon. "We'll be back with the Zorua before you know it!" then turned back around and continued hopping.

Ace Cream Ace Cream

Last edited:
icon300.png

ISABELLE

"Oh!" Before Isabella could get a word in, Ace was already running off, headed right to where they saw the Pelipper drop it would seem. "Good luck ..." Isabelle called after him belatedly. She contemplated whether or not she should go join the Scorbunny to find out what exactly happened to the Pelipper ... but she had promised her parents that she wouldn't stray off too far - and had explicitly promised not to lurk around the forests that surrounded Argento.

Shaking her head sadly, she turned her back towards the general direction of the forest entirely, eager to put it out of mind. She still had a Flute to learn how to properly play anyway. After some time, she was no longer honking and managed to pluck out notes that were gentle and sweet to the ear. Happy with her progress, she let the swell of pride overcome the bitter feelings that came forth when she realized that her friend probably was a little too busy to make it out today. Hopefully she'd get to see them tomorrow.

Collecting the last of the berries on her blanket, she tied it up neatly, and carried it on her back like one would with an Adventure Bag, and left the large oak tree. Eventually, she came to a stop just outside the Academy. Although its gates were closed, there were still countless Pokemon about - most of which were the recent graduates. There was a charged, celebratory energy among the graduates, and Isabelle felt her own tail quiver just being near the joyful crowd.

There was a happy squeal to the left - and Isabelle gaped, seeing the tallest Dragonair ever surrounded by a few Pokemon of her own age. On her right, there was a pair of Pokemon, a Vanillite and Pumpkaboo showing off their new, shiny explorer badges. She couldn't help but to step closer to them, trying to get a closer look at their badges. "Whoa..." She breathed in awe, but as she took her next step, she accidentally stepped on someone's foot.

Mudrock

Since looking from the sky was out of option. Mudrock and Dyna ended up looking for this injured zorua the old-fashioned way. They entered the forest and started combing through it.

"Your wings. Hurt?" Out of curiousity, the golett asked their smaller buddy.

BluberryDee BluberryDee

"Well no, although they've felt better, I just can't fly." The petite robin replied, not exactly knowing what was preventing her from achieving flight. "I try everyday but I just can't seem to get th- Ah! Over there!"
Dyna's speech was cut off when she spotted the supposed injured Zorua, along with a Nuzleaf and Shinx and pointed to them, while hopping quicker.
Ignoring the other two, she hops to the Zorua "Hey, fox dude, you alright? Can you walk?"

Ace Cream Ace Cream WorldWeaver WorldWeaver Lost Lost

Last edited:
WorldWeaver WorldWeaver Lost Lost BluberryDee BluberryDee Ace Cream Ace Cream

Seeing a Fletchling going up to the Zorua, Ace immediately went over to where the Pelipper fell earlier. Not too close though, thanks to all the scattered mails. The Nuzleaf from before tried to get the Pelipper outta their way to no avail, for the Pelipper himself was clearly struggling just to wake up.

"Ah, sir! Are you okay?" Ace asked the Pelipper from afar. Not wanting to accidentally burn the mails with his feet, the Scorbunny gathered them all, then gave them to the Pelipper and helped him up. "Yeah, thanks," the Pelipper said as he backed off from the squished Nuzleaf.

Mudrock

The golett followed Dyna and approaching Locke. They weren't sure how a zorua looks like but this one sure was injured, must be a zorua then. Mudrock offered their back towards Locke.

"Mudrock carry on back." They said, ignoring the commotion around them.

BluberryDee BluberryDee WorldWeaver WorldWeaver Lost Lost saniachan saniachan

At Locke's assurance, Rowan felt a tinge of relief; it was good to hear that for once, his impulsiveness hadn't landed him in a mess. Well, it had, but at least he was on the right side of it, relatively speaking. The side that says thanks, at the very least, Rowan thought, amused.

It was when he turned to acknowledge the Zorua's gratitude that he noticed how injured the other Pokemon really was. Rowan was no combat expert - he preferred to stick to the exploration side of things, and keep fighting to a minimum - yet his practice with Scorrel had taught him a great deal about proper stances; specifically, when a stance was flawed due to experience, and when it was a result of an injury. In this case, it seemed very much the latter. "Yikes, you don't look so good. Maybe I could distract him while-"

THUD!

Before he could finish, Rowan was knocked off his feet by the Nuzleaf's Astonish. He tried to roll out of the fall, but all he managed was an awkward tumble, landing in a heap. With a frustrated grunt - As if I didn't get enough of this during training - he staggered to his feet. "Hey, some of us are trying to have a conversation here!" he called out to the Nuzleaf, tone laced with sarcasm. He took a step forward, then flinched as his body let him know just how much that move had hurt. He needed to find a way to end this, sooner rather than later.

With a look around, Rowan's eyes alighted on a stump next to a small pool, and a plan tentatively began to form in his mind. It was then, however, that a new pair of Pokemon joined them, a Golett and a Fletchling. They immediately approached his injured companion, and when an offer of help came in lieu of another attack, he let out the breath he was holding. The foe Nuzleaf took a step forward, and Rowan snapped out of his relief. Right, we're not out of it yet...

With his attention split, the Shinx was able to catch the question the Fletchling had asked the injured fox. "I'm sure he'd be a lot better without an angry Nuzleaf attacking him," he called over his shoulder, the quip an unspoken invitation for the other two to help.

WorldWeaver WorldWeaver BluberryDee BluberryDee Ace Cream Ace Cream

Users who are viewing this thread

Back