• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Eternal Horizons OOC

Oh shoot, I completely missed the fact that the Pelipper had hit the Nuzleaf; my bad... 😓

It's alright, take your time (:
I understand

I'm so sorry for the delay - for 3 hours my internet provider was apparently being DDOS'd which is a goddamn embarrassment all be told (but I literally get what I pay for so like, why am I complaining). I had some ideas where we could take Isabelle and Kuiper - but I'm just not sure if the Save-Locke group is wrapping up soon (or if we're going to time skip sometime soon)

saniachan saniachan Lost Lost WorldWeaver WorldWeaver Ace Cream Ace Cream BluberryDee BluberryDee - are you guys close to finishing the battle/rescue? I'm just not sure if we're close to wrapping up the current day in the RP (I'm also not sure if people who haven't posted yet are still here to join soon.)

Let's recap what happened with Nuzleaf and the Save-Locke gang so far:
  • Nuzleaf met Locke and about to attack
  • Rowan attacked the Nuzleaf with Spark
  • Mudrock and Dyna came to help
  • A Pelipper Postmon (like postman but Pokemon) crashed on the Nuzleaf
  • Nuzleaf attacked Rowan with Astonish only to get distracted by Ace's Ember
  • Nuzleaf's Rollout vs Ace's Double Kick for a moment where Ace got caught off guard
  • Nuzleaf tried to use Mega Drain on Mudrock but got blocked by Protect
  • Dyna attacked the Nuzleaf with Tackle and Ember in a row
  • Nuzleaf fired off Razor Leaf to cut down a tree behind Dyna (who barely avoided it)
  • Mudrock retaliated with a Shadow Punch
WorldWeaver WorldWeaver Lost Lost Ace Cream Ace Cream BluberryDee BluberryDee did I get it right?

• Nuzleaf's Rollout vs Ace's Double Kick for a moment where Ace got caught off guard
  • Nuzleaf fired off Razor Leaf to cut down a tree behind Dyna (who barely avoided it)
WorldWeaver WorldWeaver Lost Lost Ace Cream Ace Cream BluberryDee BluberryDee did I get it right?
Nice summary.
Such underdog. He only wants to beat the shit out of a random injured pokemon but got ambushed by a ragtag passerbys.

seems about right

Aight, I'm done posting. Tl;dr, Nuzleaf got away and Ace is out of commission for now.

hey I'm going to drop out of this, really not feeling it - and there's always been someone interested so they can have my spot from the interest thread

I was going to wait for others to respond, but it doesn't seem anyone is. Either they're all busy, they're dropping out, or their notifications aren't on or working. I'll reply again sometime this week; schoolwork's piling up on me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back