• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Corruption and Purity Reboot!

Choose one!

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, while I'm doing the planning for my other Quest Log, Ai no Kaika, I'd figure I'd put out some feelers for another of my previous Quest Logs I had going before the update. 

PMD: Corruption and Purity is a post-apocalyptic Pokemon role play. Almost all of the Legendaries have gone missing almost overnight, and those that remain don't have the power needed to keep the world's balance in check. Storms rage constantly, towns and cities are destroyed faster than they can be rebuilt. The weather has gone entirely haywire, but there's also been reports of massive Mystery Dungeons opening up where there shouldn't be any, and many of the previous existing ones closing up. To top it off, there seems to be a sort of plague going around, taking the form of black crystals growing over the infected Pokemon's body, slowly driving them mad as it crystallizes their form. 

So what can one small Pokemon do to change the world? Well, that's for you guys to find out! I can't say much more without giving it away. Anyone interested in taking this one for another spin?

I wasn't here for the original, but I'd be happy to participate... So long as you don't mind fresh blood -- or, in my case, ectoplasm.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I know from gen 7 is i like charjabug's cry (dont judge me its cool)

There are so many choices that it might take awhile XD.

Yeah, I kinda feared that, but I wanted to make the choices ambiguous so it's truly random. What I could do is put the voted numbers into a random number generator and see what it gives me.

Hey... You broght this back. On normal circumstances of join again but I have too many RPs to keep track of already with my bush schedule (Darn you school)

I'm gonna make an executive decision on the second choice, and choose 1. Trust me, we don't need more 3's. 

@Ensig @Oliver Twists @ngalili @Qumack @Latios (i know you're busy but i'm tagging you anyways)

Thank you for your participation! Here's the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back