• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A Breaking World OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I read a bit of a theory actually, that made a bit of sense to me. Someone made the suggestion that maybe they have gender, because they're the souls of ancient kalos warriors in swords. Thought it was interesting, but wouldn't work because this is mystery dungeon...so we're just gonna go with because they're ghost types as well.

Also, on the subject of ghost type...just waiting for the moment an attack would hit him, and it just phases through.

Still don't get how that one works, you'd think one would be able to punch a possessed sword

Yea...don't ask me, I don't make the typings, I just roll with em. Maybe it's like...some crazy quantum mechanics, to where the sword can phase in and out of reality to an extent? I also assumed because it's a ghost type it could float through walls so I mean...

Speaking of mars, I noticed. Funnily enough, like...three out of four moves would be critical to poor lance. Hopefully no friendly fire, right?

Lance? piss someone off? Psh, holier than thou white knight lance? Nahhhh...he just talks funny by most standards.

Busy day today, but least that's done. Anyways, what I wanted to say was that if someone ever needs to discuss something about character relations/future relations just shoot me a message I suppose.

Also, glad to see that the story is going along well so far. Good to see, especially considering one of the rp's that I had prepared to join fell through.

For some reason, I didn't get alerts from the RP thread that posts happened. Good thing I chcked. I unwatched and watched it again, should've fixed that.

That's odd, hopefully it works now.

Also, do you guys want me to go on with the meeting or wait for some more people to post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back